Hachim Mastour Thread

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think they loaned him to the perfect league. If someone is going to get something out of technically gifted player then it should well be the spaniards.

Although i wonder why were they so determined to pull him out of the primavera ASAP since hes yet made a brake trough there. Did he even have a full consistent season with them?

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Good deal, if he becomes better we can either sell him or get him back to the team...the only problem is if he ends up sucking there and basically nobody wants to buy.

By the way, if the deal is for a two year loan, did we renew his contract before letting him go? As far as I know he had only one year left in his contract.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Good deal, if he becomes better we can either sell him or get him back to the team...the only problem is if he ends up sucking there and basically nobody wants to buy.

By the way, if the deal is for a two year loan, did we renew his contract before letting him go? As far as I know he had only one year left in his contract.

We did this summer iirc

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
they're doing everything wrong with this kid. you don't have to reinvent the fucking wheel here. just give him a season in the primavera with 10 sub appearances for the first team. malaga? wtf.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
his position lw, the same as ses, doesn't suit berlus 4312

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It will take time before he gets consistent playing time but I'm kinda excited to see him play in La Liga, for a relatively good team as well

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
this kid wont ever player for Milan

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Completely wrong approach.

They messed up when they took PRMilans route instead of the regular, just treat him like the 15 yo footballer he is, and make him go through the youth system route.

Also doesn't fit #ItalMilan :b:

Chances he's gonna grow out to be something big for Milan are nihil at this point.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
There has to be something more to this, why are we seemingly so willing to get rid of a " jewel " and for potentially such a crap sum ?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
CN0Ojc8WUAAM8Ra.png:large

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
they're doing everything wrong with this kid. you don't have to reinvent the fucking wheel here. just give him a season in the primavera with 10 sub appearances for the first team. malaga? wtf.

I used to complain that Milan are horrible at handling young talent.....the other morning it hit me that we're shit at hnadling talent of all ages :lol::lol::lol::lol:

for instance, Braida was instrumental in getting us some of the very best players as was L30. Seedorf was destined for greatness as a coach and Pippo had our youth teams doing well......we all know how each of them ended up :proud:

I think before going to bed each night, :g: reads a couple pages of the book "Ultimate Management" - co authored by Sulley Muntari and Mike Tyson :proud:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
G's been learning money management from A.I.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
At least htere is a buy back clause for a reasonable fee

gaxhi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Has he been called up to any of malaga's games so far ?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Read he is not eligible to play befote October1. Not sure how true it is. Malaga are yet to score a goal this season.

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Read that he probably won't play till his 18th b-day (june) since he didnt get the rights to play in spain.

Very weird stuff..

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Won't be allowed to play until he's 18? Yet another great move :g: :gt:

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Won't be allowed to play until he's 18? Yet another great move :g: :gt:

Read that he probably won't play till his 18th b-day (june) since he didnt get the rights to play in spain.

Very weird stuff..

Mastours permit status is in limbo, Malaga thought they'd be able to get him to play a month if not less after the transfer (first squad status anyways) but theres something going on with mastours permit eligibility. Nothing to do with G, this was one of his few good moves this summer. Its just, not everything every works out per the plan.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Has technical ability but doesnt know how to use it against grown men
Not buff enough
Not tough enough
Lazy cunt
Beeelan quality.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Has technical ability but doesnt know how to use it against grown men
Not buff enough
Not tough enough
Lazy cunt
Beeelan quality.

Do u have PMS or just plain stupid?

Schedule