Primavera
Reaction score
In recent two months milan often has played with:

---------------Dida--------------
--Simic--Nesta--Maldini--Kala
---Gattuso---Pirlo----Seedorf
-----------------Rui----------------
---------Inzaghi---Rivaldo------

When Sheva comes back one of these players should sit on the bench.
Pirlo and Costa are in the best form and sittng Seedorf on the bench is not wisely.Rivaldo and Gattuso expect to be in line up.I dont want to mention another players like Serginho or Ambrosini or...
I think this is a sweet bother for Ancelotti.Every coach likes to have a lot of ready players in the pitch and on the bench but it is not easy to make all players satisfied.
Shevchenko is coming back.Who do you offer to sit on the bench and Shevchnko plays instead of him?
There is another way.If milan plays with three defenders Sheva can play instead of Simic or Kaladze but I dont think Ancelotti risks and changes the formation.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I have been stating this problem for awhile now. The only thing to do is rotate Sheva and Rivaldo. You don't change tactics after beating Bayern Munich twice, Deportivo at Riazor, and winning 4 Serie A matches by a combined 16-1. When you are producing results liek this, you don't flirt with new tactics, you continue to the strengthen your current ones.

First and foremost though, when discussing Sheva's return, you can only tinker with the trident. So, when discussing those top 3 players (the playmaker, and 2 strikers) Rui and Pippo are in too good of form to bench. So, now you have a revolving door with Serginho, Sheva, and Rivaldo (& god forbid JDT). Of course we all know Rivaldo is capable of giving Rui a breather in that playmaker's role as well. So, I guess what I am trying to say is, this is a luxurious problem to have. If everyone remains healthy, we have the most feared attack (on the pitch and bench) in the world. I could go on forever about this, but luckily, this Carletto's decision, and with every move he has made so far, I can honestly say, I am glad its his decision. Enjoy this Fantasy Milan side :devilsmo:

Reaction score
I think that Sheva should play alongside Pippo with Rui and Pirlo in the side as well. I don't think that Milan should play with 3 upfront (I mean Pippo-Sheva-Rivaldo). Rivaldo should be a fantastic replacement to replace one of these.

But then I hope that Ancelotti doesn't place Sheva wide on the right, 'cause I don't see him giving the maximum right there. If Sheva gets back to his best...

NO ONE'S GOING TO STOP THIS MAGICMILAN

Untitled

Primavera
Reaction score
how about dropping a defender and our centre midfielder and putting 2 defensive midfielders in. then we push rivaldo to left wing, seedorf to right wing, pirlo and gattuso as dm's so that our team looks like this:

---------------Abbiatti---------------
-----Nesta---Maldini---Kaladze----
---------Gattuso-----Pirlo-----------
Seedorf---------------------Rivaldo
--------------Rui Costa-------------
-----------Sheva---Pippo-----------

Then everyone's happy. Maybe we wont try it against Juve in the Serie A decider, but its worth a try (at least for a half) against an easy oppositon, like reggina on the 11th!!!

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No no no
We need 4 defenders with 3......we will be beaten,no way we need 4 and also we need Simic

In the attack we can have Sheva and Pippo......and about Rivaldo he can be.....i don't know but he is not in so good form now and....
I suggest to see Sheva how will he go,i hope that he will be in good form and not like last year.They can change their places in 45 minutes.
Rivaldo can sometimes be in attack with Sheva and sometimes with Pippo

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Hej ShevaGirl, i never knew you were that smart , LOL :=).
big hug, ciao!

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
SHEVA GIRl, what did you say... ne razumijes nesto ???

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
personally i definetely prefer sheva-inzaghi to rivaldo-inzaghi 'cause rivaldo pisses me off.

but don't know what had happened to sheva and pippo lately,they just hardly score when they were together on the pitch.

maybe it's been too long for them not bein' together?and they don't have such good teamwork with each other as the beginnin' of last season?

well,sheva seems need more time to catch on with pippo.hope carlo could be more patient on him.

Don_Maldini

Beginner
Reaction score
Umm .. I think inzaghi should be thrown out :devil2: just lik real, and i promise u the best of attacking football with no offsides, no acting, just oure attacking football :
-----------------------------DIDA----------------------------

---Simic--------Nesta---------------MALDINI (C)-------------Kaladze---

----------Gttusso--------------Pirlo-----------------SEEDORF

-----------------------------RUI Costa----------

---------------Rialdo----------
--------------------------------------------Sheva ----------------

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
guys, we have an existing thread for formations... its called "Preferred Formation" post your "Preferred Formations" in there to make it all simple for all of us ;)

Kambiz

Primavera
Reaction score
i love pippo however hte way this team is playing i think first picks should go to rui, riva and sheva... rivaldo has been awesome in the past games and him being benched is like shooting our team in the asssss!... but he is injured right now and i wonder how we will do without him, inzaghi and sheva up front for now is great, but rivaldo is a unique player who would be wasted if benched

Schedule