The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
goal threat with mighty outcome of 4 goals...
mjl.gif

how could we replace that amount?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
goal threat with mighty outcome of 4 goals...
how could we replace that amount?

Would make sense if you wanted sms or a better midfielder to replace him, but 21 year old barella? Come on dude

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would make sense if you wanted sms or a better midfielder to replace him, but 21 year old barella? Come on dude

dude when i say direct replacement come at me with that...otherwise read what i write and maybe use some of your brain to think....maybe see the whole picture too

whats next?mighty bonaventura who is responsible for our creative department has managed extreme numbers and is untouchable right?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Italian music more serious :proud:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
watching Inter right now (they're amazing BTW), and can't help but think that if still under previous management, Ranocchia would have been signed either last summer or this coming summer, to "upgrade" our defense. possibly, Candreva too.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
watching Inter right now (they're amazing BTW), and can't help but think that if still under previous management, Ranocchia would have been signed either last summer or this coming summer, to "upgrade" our defense. possibly, Candreva too.

I'm assuming you posted this during the match.
They're trashed by Formerly-Feederi-Milan btw

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Let's hope we take advantage and the 3 points tomorrow. I'm counting on samp's shitty away for to help us.

Fingers crossed that lazio drop points too

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
what u mean in pieces ?
its not a corporation
its a football club...

Lol do you ask these questions because you don’t know or just for the sake of being argumentative?

All assets will be sold in an auction.

Club registration
Players
Milanello
Even trophies will be put up for sale.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Yes jube. Fucking jube have a netflix series. We need something like that. God their players are so cringeworthy.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Apparently we’re looking at 2-3 signings.. I’d go for Fabregas, I know he’s getting old but he would absolutely run the show in Serie A. He’d be perfect.

Bailey, kids the real deal and has serious flair. Must buy.

Belotti, he’d be around 30m now and I’d jump all over the opportunity to sign him.

————————Donnarumma————————-
Conti————-Bonucci—Romagnoli—-Rodriguez
———--Kessie——-Biglia——Fabregas—————
Suso—————-—-Belotti————————-Bailey

Bench: A.Donnarumma, Musacchio, Calabria, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Andre Silva, Cutrone

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I´d love Bailey but he will probably head to the current top clubs in summer.

Thorgan Hazard would be really interesting, he is able to play everywhere upfront and was already linked to us in early winter.

Edit: Conti has yet to prove that he can be a good conventional RB. I hope he manages to adapt but this could potentially be a problem.

Last edited:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol do you ask these questions because you don’t know or just for the sake of being argumentative?

All assets will be sold in an auction.

Club registration
Players
Milanello
Even trophies will be put up for sale.

:lol::lol::lol:

honest question
how many % do you give this scenario? (i mean not finding new buyers for the club ...but shredding the club into pieces and selling {lefT} milanello and {right} casa milan etc...)

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Apparently we’re looking at 2-3 signings.. I’d go for Fabregas, I know he’s getting old but he would absolutely run the show in Serie A. He’d be perfect.

Bailey, kids the real deal and has serious flair. Must buy.

Belotti, he’d be around 30m now and I’d jump all over the opportunity to sign him.

————————Donnarumma————————-
Conti————-Bonucci—Romagnoli—-Rodriguez
———--Kessie——-Biglia——Fabregas—————
Suso—————-—-Belotti————————-Bailey

Bench: A.Donnarumma, Musacchio, Calabria, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Andre Silva, Cutrone

Solid squad but it does not make sense to keep Silva and cutrone. No point having cutrone sitting on the bench and not selling Silva. Kalinic will be more useful sitting on the bench.

Belotti isn’t 30 by any mean, he’s maybe 50.

Fabregas will be one year older with less gas in the tank, why not Modric who will run the whole league on one foot?

We are missing wingers who can take on players.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Does not make sense to keep Cutrone? Some other kid called Bailey in the starting XI instead of Cutrone? This commode is so messed up!

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Lets make the best defence in the world again, fuck netflix.

donna, conti, roma, bonucci and rr/calabria. In 2 years gonna kick ass, maybe next year also!

No to Fabregas ffs. Only Modric :D

LEverkusen winger is 100mln now.... ciao to him.

There are players like Di Maria who can be bought, like Pastore etc.

Aubameyang was the real deal, Mirabelli fucked up with that one.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Lets make the best defence in the world again, fuck netflix.

donna, conti, roma, bonucci and rr/calabria. In 2 years gonna kick ass, maybe next year also!

No to Fabregas ffs. Only Modric :D

LEverkusen winger is 100mln now.... ciao to him.

There are players like Di Maria who can be bought, like Pastore etc.

Aubameyang was the real deal, Mirabelli fucked up with that one.

Bailey 100m? What are you nuts? The guy is worth 30-40m in today’s market. Malcom is much better than him and he’s worth around 40m but he’ll be off to the premier league next season he practically admitted it. Pastors and Di Maria would be nice additions but we need to start signing players with superstar potential considering we can’t sign the current superstars.

I think I will admit is that we really fucked up on not signing Aubameyang, he would’ve boosted shirt sales and put arses on seats at the San Siro.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
40m would probably buy us T. Hazard, Bailey will surly go for 60m+.

I can´t see Conti and Calabria working in one line up, they should both fight for the RB spot and we could even think about going back to the attacking RB - defensive LB tactic of last season to utilize their qualities in attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule