The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
is this true?

why is nobody mentioning this. have the management gone crazy? he was literally excelling in his job like nobody else at the club.

It was part of the Montella clean up.

This management listen to their coaches.

Still it was an ultimate stupid decision

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So no one is gonna mention how RR pocketed willian?

I like how this forum only mention their players when they are having a shit match

90% of the times I saw RR play (NT and Wolfsburg) it was with displays like these of yesterday. Maybe the most impressive display was 4 years ago when he had Messi in his pocket for 120° minutes. That's why I hyped him so much last summer.

That's how he began his season with us.

But then I don't know why he really became way to defensive and not enough selfaware to trust in his magic left foot. Boh.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reading todays newspaper, nothing confirmato but looks like kalinic is getting kicked out of the croatian national team because of bad attitude.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
why are we still talking about Timo Werner? he is a pussy, move on

anyway Cutrone is already a better player than that fraud and has potential to become a WC #9

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli sul mercato: “L’obiettivo primario è concluderlo senza cedere nemmeno uno dei nostri big

so he says our biggest object for mercato is to keep our big that is it.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Timo Wiener 22 yo - 32 caps in Bundesfodder (2493 min) - 13 goals - Market value(transfermarkt) - 60 mil :lol:

Patrick Cutrone 20yo - 28 caps in SERIE A (1509 min) - 10 goals - Market value(transfermarkt) - 23 mil

edit: Cutrone is also taller

Last edited:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Timo Wiener 22 yo - 32 caps in Bundesfodder (2493 min) - 13 goals - Market value(transfermarkt) - 60 mil :lol:

Patrick Cutrone 20yo - 28 caps in SERIE A (1509 min) - 10 goals - Market value(transfermarkt) - 23 mil

Cutrone has been woefully underrated. If he was some pacewhore in the baguette league or EBL he'd be hailed as the next big thing, but that's good for us actually. Praying he becomes our new Bandiera.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dalic sent Kalinic home from Croatia NT because he declined to play against Nigeria

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Natural development to our young side will be our best transfer this year.

Underrated point. Players like Kessie, Hakan and Calabria will play so much better next year and keep on improving. Especially with a good preseason without distractions like the EL qualifiers last year.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Underrated point. Players like Kessie, Hakan and Calabria will play so much better next year and keep on improving. Especially with a good preseason without distractions like the EL qualifiers last year.

agree but you think that with those players we can get more thne 6th or 5th position.NO WAY.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys are killing me... All I've been reading for the past 2 months is bitching. Mirabelli says we will not sell our good players (very good news) - RnB - sack Mira, midtable team, fraud, save us Elliot.
Fassone says he is optimistic about the UEFA decision and says that he has hired the best lawyers to protect us - RnB - lying fucker, fraud management, merda cunt.

Give me a break. The hearing will be tomorrow. Stop the bitching till then and support your team for once. Wtf

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You guys are killing me... All I've been reading for the past 2 months is bitching. Mirabelli says we will not sell our good players (very good news) - RnB - sack Mira, midtable team, fraud, save us Elliot.
Fassone says he is optimistic about the UEFA decision and says that he has hired the best lawyers to protect us - RnB - lying fucker, fraud management, merda cunt.

Give me a break. The hearing will be tomorrow. Stop the bitching till then and support your team for once. Wtf

you are killing your self.

when fassone told we are optimistic ,last 2 times he told that we all know what happend.

and for miraless words you need to read it once more couse he told THAT MAIN PRIORITY FOR THIS MERCATO IS TO NOT SELL BEST PLAYERS.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
positive-negative-ppl-jpg.008-e1501952379817.jpg

#stayawayfromnegativepeople

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
agree but you think that with those players we can get more thne 6th or 5th position.NO WAY.

Well that doesn't depend just on us no matter what we do. We'll see what Roma, Inter, Lazio and Napoli do. If we do better than two of those four we're in the CL. Right now Lazio might dismantle and who knows if they rebuild better than they were. Inter might improve a lot but they'll be distracted by the CL. Who knows how Napoli will react to post-Sarri. Roma will be better next year for sure.

We're doing ok and just need to fix some important issues like LCM and CF. We might not need as much depth if we're out of the EL. Even if we just get a good LCM and replace whoever leaves with someone similar, I think we can still challenge for fourth place because if we keep Andre Silva I think he will explode and be a great CF.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You in particular are the leader of the bitching movement on RnB.

Try to support your team and stop believing everything you read on the media.

I am done with RnB till the decision is known. If we're kicked out then the bitching would be acceptable, if we are not then all you should really stop shiting on the team and management.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shit. The Kalinic news sucks. Guess his value is dropping significantly after this. Twice in a year he pissed off a coach enough to drop him out of the team.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You in particular are the leader of the bitching movement on RnB.

Try to support your team and stop believing everything you read on the media.

I am done with RnB till the decision is known. If we're kicked out then the bitching would be acceptable, if we are not then all you should really stop shiting on the team and management.

THE THING I HATE MOST ABOUT FORUM WHEN SOMEONE COME HERE AND SAY " DONT BELIVE EVERYTHING YOU READ"

did uefa told clear no to voluntary agremment when fassone told us he is optimistic,so offi.

did uefa told another no( first no to any team) for settlement agre. again fassone told us he is veryyy optimistic ,again no newspapaers it is offic.

did we spend that amount off money to finish 6th

and where in hell you see positive in this.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well that doesn't depend just on us no matter what we do. We'll see what Roma, Inter, Lazio and Napoli do. If we do better than two of those four we're in the CL. Right now Lazio might dismantle and who knows if they rebuild better than they were. Inter might improve a lot but they'll be distracted by the CL. Who knows how Napoli will react to post-Sarri. Roma will be better next year for sure.

We're doing ok and just need to fix some important issues like LCM and CF. We might not need as much depth if we're out of the EL. Even if we just get a good LCM and replace whoever leaves with someone similar, I think we can still challenge for fourth place because if we keep Andre Silva I think he will explode and be a great CF.

i see your point,but you can already see that jube is again first ,napoli have money and will be stronger for two players they missed so much last year ghoulam and millik.

roma is making very nice team and lazio if do sell sms ,felipe they will get 150 mil easly .

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Divorzio confermato. Scelta molto ma molto discutibile .

A fine anno divorzio tra #galli e #milan .

confirmed exit of galli,choice veryyyy strange.

 Reply

 Retweet

Like 2

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i see your point,but you can already see that jube is again first ,napoli have money and will be stronger for two players they missed so much last year ghoulam and millik.

roma is making very nice team and lazio if do sell sms ,felipe they will get 150 mil easly .

As you make this point infinitely about Milan and Mirabelli, spending money is not a guarantee of success.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Divorzio confermato. Scelta molto ma molto discutibile .

A fine anno divorzio tra #galli e #milan .

confirmed exit of galli,choice veryyyy strange.

Dude seems to have a poor attitude in general, people forget how we got him from Fiorentina. Must go wherever Montella is. I'm tired of him, his a Montella player through and through, mediocre.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dude seems to have a poor attitude in general, people forget how we got him from Fiorentina. Must go wherever Montella is. I'm tired of him, his a Montella player through and through, mediocre.

galli is here from 2008 ,you maybe confussed him with someone.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[/B]

As you make this point infinitely about Milan and Mirabelli, spending money is not a guarantee of success.

agree ,but when you see in what manner lazio is working then 150 mil in tare s hand is like 1 billion in miraless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule