Mattia De Sciglio Thread

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
He had a great season our scudetto season. Again, no one was complaining then. He's had injuries. Big deal.

Well he was only playin with Nesta, Silva, Gattuso, Van Brommel, Ambro, that makes things easier defensively and then theres playin with Ibra, Robson, Pirlo, Seedorf and others attackin wise

And I don't really care what you call them, to be honest. Your opinion means about as much to me as a Mexican peso.

Well obviously you do care, because if you didnt, you wouldnt of responded and went out to make a point to state clearly so.

But by all means carry on bangin Lil Homie, you'll get there in the end

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Abate, Constant, De Sciglio as starters for 2 positions and 3 competitions, doesn't sound like a problem to me, depth is what keeps a top club going and divides them from mediocre ones. Because it looks like a luxury now doesn't mean it actually is one, 4 FB for 2 Positions is exactly the right amount.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
1sH7W

De Sciglio wants to score more goals

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
no no u r right milanator...its not a problem..but its also not a luxury. its a normal thing...a normal good thing, like boobs giving u erection. this isn't somethign extraordinary..just a normal healthy good thing.

constant is 25...abate is 26...both powerful athletes.....descifilio is younger, 19..still growing phsycially...with lots of talent.

this is a good situation for FB we have now.....breasts

DiavoloEmpio

Beginner
Reaction score
In a drawer full of red and black panties
Fav. Players
Abate, Nocerino, Rivera, Gattuso, Maldini, Pirlo
Well he was only playin with Nesta, Silva, Gattuso, Van Brommel, Ambro, that makes things easier defensively and then theres playin with Ibra, Robson, Pirlo, Seedorf and others attackin wise

Well obviously you do care, because if you didnt, you wouldnt of responded and went out to make a point to state clearly so.

But by all means carry on bangin Lil Homie, you'll get there in the end

*wouldn't have

And I don't have to care to respond. I can respond just because. But if it makes you sleep better at night, I'll pretend I care.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
When has de sciglio played well on the left? :conf: he is avg at lb but a beast at rb and right now nobody is benching the horsedick. mattia should play rb. abate is at best a back up imo

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
abate is definitely a beast...he is not a back up. he is good..very very good.

of course, for goldfish, its easy to forget this after mattia has a good game...and people wanna talk about selling, or benching...or my favorite, thanks to sage, "he can fuck off to the bench"..as if having another player in a squad do well is an antagonistic thing..LOL..tells you alot about how sage views sports LOL

its good to have 3 fullbacks that are good....everything..very nice

bravo mattia de scigilio

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
abate is definitely a beast...he is not a back up. he is good..very very good.

of course, for goldfish, its easy to forget this after mattia has a good game...and people wanna talk about selling, or benching...or my favorite, thanks to sage, "he can fuck off to the bench"..as if having another player in a squad do well is an antagonistic thing..LOL..tells you alot about how sage views sports LOL

its good to have 3 fullbacks that are good....everything..very nice

bravo mattia de scigilio

You do know that when everyone is fit only two fullbacks can start, which is where the question of who is better than whom comes in.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
mattia is on good form, he shouldn't be relegated to the bench when abate comes back, that's my point.

abate is not a beast, seems like you have a goldfish memory on how shit he was last season and parts of this season, he should play if mattia gets injured or loses form. (god forbid)

the way you understand things makes it certain that you're a nail painting moron.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You do know that when everyone is fit only two fullbacks can start, which is where the question of who is better than whom comes in.

oh yes, i'm fully aware of this.

did you know that you don't have to use the same 11 players each match?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mattia is on good form, he shouldn't be relegated to the bench when abate comes back, that's my point.

abate is not a beast, seems like you have a goldfish memory on how shit he was last season and parts of this season, he should play if mattia gets injured or loses form. (god forbid)

the way you understand things makes it certain that you're a nail painting moron.

yes, true...pretty things belong with other pretty things. like pretty nails, and pretty hands..pretty nail polish and pretty faces.

just like you and big macs...goes well together

tumblr_md8rqw78mi1r5rlh5o1_250.gif

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
oh yes, i'm fully aware of this.

did you know that you don't have to use the same 11 players each match?

Dont kid yourself man. De sciglio was in great form but as soon as Abate came back he was relegated to the sidelines and got 0 minutes on the pitch for weeks. It is very rare for a manager to sub a fullback in the game just so the other player gets some minutes

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
yes, true...pretty things belong with other pretty things. like pretty nails, and pretty hands..pretty nail polish and pretty faces.

just like you and big macs...goes well together

tumblr_md8rqw78mi1r5rlh5o1_250.gif

sure, that all sounds fine if you're a female.

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who can find Moggster's or whatever that annoying pessimistc assholes name is comment about how De Sciglio should be benched as its too much for him to play in such a big game vs Assamoah etc and to put Flamini at RB ahahahhahahah

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dont kid yourself man. De sciglio was in great form but as soon as Abate came back he was relegated to the sidelines and got 0 minutes on the pitch for weeks. It is very rare for a manager to sub a fullback in the game just so the other player gets some minutes

what i'm saying is we have two good RBs...this is a good positive thing. one of them is 19(!)..the other is a NT player. both are good. both will play games. who starts one game vs the other? thats for the coach to decide and posters like you to question.

sure, that all sounds fine if you're a female.

so lemme get this straight..you're saying that if you introduced me to your parents as your boyfriend i would have to remove my nail polish?

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Abate was very good before he was injured, so I don't see the problem. It's good to have several good players for each position, players get injured, lose form, and what not. Ideally we should have several good players for each position. Furthermore I think Abate and De Sciglio actually compliment eachother well because they offer something different. De Sciglio is better technically and seems to read the game better, and his deep crosses are excellent. Abate is faster though and seems more energetic, he's better than De Sciglio at getting to the byline and delivering crosses that way. Ideally that's how it should be, because then the coach has more options.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Early season, De Sciglio was good.

But his progress was stunted by Abate being placed back in the team for no reason.

Allegri shouldn't do it again. De Sciglio deserves to stay at RB much like Constant deserves to stay at LB.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
*wouldn't have

And I don't have to care to respond. I can respond just because. But if it makes you sleep better at night, I'll pretend I care.

And you say you dont care.

tb babes xxxxxx

Galliani

Grand Master
Reaction score
So much involved! great to see him not frightened about these big games!

He was 2nd in our squad when it came to number of touches 71 only 1 less than Montolivo.

Pretty awesome

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
Desciglio is a stable young professional, he will continue to develop even if he doesn't play every game.
I would be ok with Desciglio and abate doing a rotation for RB, or even Desciglio playing every third game. He is still young should not have to shoulder so much pressure.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck off to all you turds who're mad because we have two assist machines for the RB spot, really, fuck off

Great performance against Juve. Especially defensively(his best so far). Really needs to stop losing his man when defending a high cross though. He should've been the one marking Giovinco when he tried his overhead kick.
Still, this was a huge improvement to some of his last performances.
But I've never seen Abate play as badly as DS did in the Malaga games and if Abate can continue on his pre-injury form when he comes back then I wouldn't find it unreasonable of Allegri to bench DS.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Fuck off to all you turds who're mad because we have two assist machines for the RB spot, really, fuck off

Great performance against Juve. Especially defensively(his best so far). Really needs to stop losing his man when defending a high cross though. He should've been the one marking Giovinco when he tried his overhead kick.
Still, this was a huge improvement to some of his last performances.
But I've never seen Abate play as badly as DS did in the Malaga games and if Abate can continue on his pre-injury form when he comes back then I wouldn't find it unreasonable of Allegri to bench DS.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
de sciglio was poor offensively during that game, which is standard for abate in terms of offense.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Abate hasn't fucked up as many times in one game(during the Allegri era) as DS did in the Malaga games. He's fucked up majorly(Inter), but not as many times in one game.

Surely this cant be your defense?

And when has a fullback being useless going forward acceptable?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Abate was very good before he was injured, so I don't see the problem. It's good to have several good players for each position, players get injured, lose form, and what not. Ideally we should have several good players for each position. Furthermore I think Abate and De Sciglio actually compliment eachother well because they offer something different. De Sciglio is better technically and seems to read the game better, and his deep crosses are excellent. Abate is faster though and seems more energetic, he's better than De Sciglio at getting to the byline and delivering crosses that way. Ideally that's how it should be, because then the coach has more options.

great post christian

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Surely this cant be your defense?

And when has a fullback being useless going forward acceptable?

Abate is not useless when going forward.
And he doesnt give away the ball as easily as DS has done in some of the last games.

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
this kid is gonna be huge next 3-4 years, real gold.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Abate is not useless when going forward.
And he doesnt give away the ball as easily as DS has done in some of the last games.

Yes he is. He has played long enough here and shown zero output in terms of offence

Schedule