Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
massaro jammin the usual ud expect

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Romastori hast Developed nicely hasnt he

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Even an Interista would have to agree that Romagnoli is top 3 CB in Serie A.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
roma for dybala swap this summer + 40 millions for rugani imo to keep our relation with juve

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't trade an elite young CB for anything. Romagnoli just turned 24 and he's captaining Milan honorably and his play on the field has been exceptional.

I can't wait to see him and that monster Caldara together.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Hey! This is the thread of our beloved, esteemed captain! Can the trolls go somewhere else please?!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Still cant believe hes our captain. It really makes me so proud to have someone of his character and elegance as captain. Cant help that is reminds of the good old days instead of having someone as fkn de sciglios character as captain

My absolute favorite player, and the best young CB in the world by far, hands down.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Laxalt has said some interesting things about our capitano fantastico!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Who believes in CL football next season?
DzjOuciXQAAllOw.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Alessio Romagnoli and Virgil van Dijk are the only two remaining players in Europe's top five leagues (who have played in at least two-thirds of matches) who have not been dribbled past this season. Capitano.

[@SofaScoreINT]

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I love this player. Thank you Sinisa..

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Always been a fan of his, but not is the time for him to take it to the next level. I like the comparison with VvD, who I think is REALLY good. Romagnoli is not on the same level yet though and needs to up his game. If he manages to do that we'll have a WC player in out team.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Truly one of the most underrated players in world football atm.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Always been a fan of his, but not is the time for him to take it to the next level. I like the comparison with VvD, who I think is REALLY good. Romagnoli is not on the same level yet though and needs to up his game. If he manages to do that we'll have a WC player in out team.

Virgil van Dijk is 3 years older than Romagnoli, so the fact they can even be compared speaks extremely well to Romagnoli's talent and performance at 24. He seems to be becoming more and more consistent, in order for him to take that next step he needs to play at the top level against the world's best in the Champions League. Hopefully, that is coming next season.

Let's hope we see Romagnoli and Caldara live up to their potential together. Milan has best defense in Europe written all over it if Caldara lives up to the hype, especially with world class snek behind them.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Virgil van Dijk is 3 years older than Romagnoli, so the fact they can even be compared speaks extremely well to Romagnoli's talent and performance at 24. He seems to be becoming more and more consistent, in order for him to take that next step he needs to play at the top level against the world's best in the Champions League. Hopefully, that is coming next season.

Let's hope we see Romagnoli and Caldara live up to their potential together. Milan has best defense in Europe written all over it if Caldara lives up to the hype, especially with world class snek behind them.

Yeah, a lot can happen with Romagnoli in three years, hopefully he continues this trajectory. The thought of having the best defense in Europe with Romagnoli and Caldara is exciting. If we ever get to see them play together, fucking injuries.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
made a huge jump in form since he came back from injury, pls keep it up

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah, a lot can happen with Romagnoli in three years, hopefully he continues this trajectory. The thought of having the best defense in Europe with Romagnoli and Caldara is exciting. If we ever get to see them play together, fucking injuries.

Yeah, you never know at their current age. A lot of times players stagnate, but they both seem like extremely high potential players. I think Caldara actually has the higher potential of the two, hopefully he's healthy for the rest of his career lol.

I don't think we will see much of Caldara this season in any case, Musacchio is doing the job pretty damn well. You can't have a much better record defensively than Milan does in 2019.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
musa is pretty slow and weak if you compare him to zapata this season. hope caldara turn great but im not sure when gattuso will give him any chance since our coach prefers to use same players because of trust (also we have pressure of results atm).

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
musa is pretty slow and weak if you compare him to zapata this season. hope caldara turn great but im not sure when gattuso will give him any chance since our coach prefers to use same players because of trust (also we have pressure of results atm).

That's my thinking. He will play, but he's going to replace Musacchio or Zapata if they are healthy this season.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I'm pretty sure he's not underrated. Just flies under the radar a bit (mainly coz of lack of CL football).

Once he's in the CL and continues to boss it i'm pretty sure we'll start seeing him as a top candidate to replace the ageing CBs of other top clubs....Ramos/Pique etc.

Hopefully we'll be a top club in 2 years and won't have to think of selling our ale :love:

Schedule