Sign the Petition, PLEASE!

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know we have a thread about Kaka, i know everything. But it needs to have another one so people will easily find it.

Sign the petition, and let us tell him how much we love him, and we want him to stay.

http://www.firmiamo.it/kaka

FORZA MILAN AND FORZA KAKA ! :star:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I have mixed emotions... On one hand I realize that all our fan campaigns have failed miserably (Petition for Sheva, I still believe, etc.) But on the other hand I remember that it was Kyara who started those. :tongue:

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have mixed emotions... On one hand I realize that all our fan campaigns have failed miserably (Petition for Sheva, I still believe, etc.) But on the other hand I remember that it was Kyara who started those. :tongue:

I did not start this petition. I just found it; and It's in Italian which means people from Italy (Milan probably) have started it.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
whats CAP?

its name
email id
and CAP and submit thats it , rite?

Billy_69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...
Last time I signed a petition was for Sheva not leaving, it didn't help, they don't give a fuck about the fans anyway.

lia

yada yada
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mané Garrincha, Kaká, Nesta, Ronaldo
I've signed, although petitions don't bring me good memories.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
signed
this isnt good :mad:

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
bahh comeon guys. didnt u learn after sheva's case..they dont give a flying f*** about us fans anymore... prob if bechkam and victoria signed it B&G might get the blues

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
I signed. I can't believe we're having to go through this again. Please Ricky stay!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I wont sign it.If he does not know or appreciate by now how much Milan fans love him then its pointless anyway.

If he really considers leaving us for money to a team that can`t challenge for anything,then by all means cash on him and send his preacher ass to a church in manchester ,cause that`s the only way there gonna win something,whit some divine intervention.

Anyway i really hope that`s not the case,i want this bull shit saga to have a happy ending,whit Kaka at Milan for life and becoming our next captain:star:

edika_kaka

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Steven Defour
in english..
i wnt to sign it..
bt i cant understand italian..
help..

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Won't sign. Kaka' won't leave.

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
kaka plz don't go till they offer us 180 mil pounds :D

Milanista_MP3

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PAOLO, MALDINI, PAOLO MALDINI, MALDINI, PAOLO, # 3, KAKA (GOD IS FAITHFUL), INZAGHI (GOAL MACHINE)
I pray and have faith that Kaka will stay at Milan!

Last edited:

Milanista_MP3

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PAOLO, MALDINI, PAOLO MALDINI, MALDINI, PAOLO, # 3, KAKA (GOD IS FAITHFUL), INZAGHI (GOAL MACHINE)
The whole thing is in italian, so once I get to the second page and fill out age, job ext. is my signature on then? is that it?

Milanista_MP3

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am just so emotional right now! I don't know what to do or think. For one minute I have faith that he will stay and the next minute I am ranting at everyone and freaking out and ready to sign 20 petitions!

We love you Kaka! I have to keep the faith! Everything will work out!

KAKA IS MY INSPIRATION!!!!!!!

We love you KAKA!!!!

Everytime I get worried I'm just going to look at his serene and beautiful face praising God as my screensaver.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I won't be signing, as these online petitions are akin to talking to the wall.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can't force anyone to sign. It's your will to do it, and nobody can push you. But I think spending 2 minutes from your life won't make you suffer!
Signing will mean that a lot of people don't want that to happen, and I know that every Milan fan does not want it.

The Sheva one did not work right? He made the decision, but he personally thanked everyone for that and at least he knew what was going on. Maybe Kaka will hear about this one also and En Sha Allah this will change his mind.

:)

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I have sign to save sharks, who I don't really care about, and who probably won't sign to keep me alive when they are eating me, so what the heck.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I would rather sign a petition 2 ask the players 2 work their ass of 2 meet City in Uefa & fuck the shit out of them.
Give me that & I will sign.

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
Ah, I'd love to see a Milan-City tie in UEFA this spring.

Signed.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
I would rather sign a petition 2 ask the players 2 work their ass of 2 meet City in Uefa & fuck the shit out of them.

but hopin kaka stays scoring a hattrick and r80 with a few. fuck man city dirty bastards.

come on kaka, money and a ruined career with no trophies and no more world player of the year nominations or success?? think about it!

signed

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Petition already at 10,556 signatures. It was little over 3,000 last night.

Just out of curiousity, does anyone remember how many signatures the Sheva petition had?

nosskyline

CAMPIONI D'ITALIA !!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Arshavin, Rivera, Nesta, Pato, Gattuso, Lev Yashin, A. Mostovoi
Signed.
People it only takes like 30 seconds just do it!!!
And I believe the only way for things to change would be to go through with my stadium boycott idea or a massive riot near Via Turatti
Damn I wish I lived in Milan I would be out there with the rest of the fans protesting by the Milan HQ

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Schedule