Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
wtf robinho wasn't offside fucking refs

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Binho cant catch a break

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
good goal robinho. Just unlucky that linesman didnt wear his power 50 glasses.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Told you guys it was gonna work eventually.;)

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
seriously just seen it again, and as I said earlier, it wasn't even close to being offside, that was just awful decision making

Fiero

Reaction score
Julio Cesar is great. :lol: Almost single-handedly gifted Ecuador two goals. Lucio and Silva were terrible though, the former for the 1st goal and the latter for the 2nd.

I have a confession though, I like Neymar. Yes he is selfish, and yes I heard he has major attitude problems (arrogance and all), and hell yes his haircut is terrible. But apart from that, I think he has the potential to become a wonderful footballer. He just needs time to mature and some guidance along the way, but he's a kid with a good heart and in the end that's all what matters.

Poor Binho...

Du HelloOoOo.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Ganso was much better in the second half and Neymar as well, this Brazil team is growing in attacking but flopping in defense.

Fiero

Reaction score
Ganso was much better in the second half and Neymar as well, this Brazil team is growing in attacking but flopping in defense.

Ganso was crap. And I mean this as a compliment, since he was much worse than that.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Julio Cesar is great. :lol: Almost single-handedly gifted Ecuador two goals. Lucio and Silva were terrible though, the former for the 1st goal and the latter for the 2nd.

I have a confession though, I like Neymar. Yes he is selfish, and yes I heard he has major attitude problems (arrogance and all), and hell yes his haircut is terrible. But apart from that, I think he has the potential to become a wonderful footballer. He just needs time to mature and some guidance along the way, but he's a kid with a good heart and in the end that's all what matters.

Du HelloOoOo.
Agreed.

Neymar reminds me so much of Balotelli. A bit arrogant but really talented. Hope he ends up in Milan at some point. (NOT when he is 32+ :tongue:)

I think part of the problem with Brazil's defense is Lucas+Ramires. Them and Lucy-o.

Giggidy

Primavera
Reaction score
Ganso made an assist, was big in the build up for pato's second, and could have gotten another assist or two with better finishing. Solid.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Brazil meeting Paraguay again? wow.. interesting :D

A draw against Ecuador would put Brazil to face Venezuela. A one goal victory to face Chile. But Brazil won for 2, so will have to face Paraguay...

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Silva and Lucio have been really subpar. Both are too blame IMO. I think they are too similar to make a good pairing.

Fiero

Reaction score
I think part of the problem with Brazil's defense is Lucas+Ramires. Them and Lucy-o.

I partly disagree here. I think Lucas is okay. The Lucio-Silva partnership is not working though for some reason, and Ramires is just not a center midfielder. He never impressed me with Chelsea when he played there and the same is happening with Brazil. It's such a shame, because with Benfica and Brazil in the last World Cup, he was such a beast with his runs on the right flank.

There's just not enough balance between attack and defense. Same story with Argentina, but Mascherano and Gago outperformed Lucas and Ramires. Plus Burdisso and Milito seem to have some sort of understanding between each other, which could not be said about Silva and Lucio.

And then you have Buzz Lightyear in goal.

Fiero

Reaction score
Ganso made an assist, was big in the build up for pato's second, and could have gotten another assist or two with better finishing. Solid.

Ganso was the player with the most miss-passes on the field, was very static and immobile, with very slow movement and even slower decision making, and had the lowest work-rate out of all Brazil's players. Overrated.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Sven or Australiano, is Gans still not fully fit or something? He seems to lack his usual movement today...he's been extremely static.

ganso can decide a game any minute.

he is playing against teams with a lot of ppl in his area.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Lucas is the only real protection to the defence. Ramirez left his defensive position all the time. Maicon / Dani Alves going forward all the time.

Few CB's in the World will look good on one-one against the pace, dribbling and strenght of Caicedo and Chucho.

Anyway, as people is fast to say that Milan depends on Thiago, there's also to be recognize how he benefits from Milan system. A very compact team (just compare with Brazil today). Bommel and Gattuso protecting the defense. Nesta doing most of the man-marking (stole that one from Calum) and letting Silva play almost like a sweeper...

Last edited:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
brazil x paraguay
colombia x peru
argentina x uruguay
chile x venezuela

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Well pato had a great game scoring 2 important goals . Robinho was also real solid (he hit a post and had a goal called off for offside , but he was really onside) .TS was ok like lucio , they did their job pretty well but were let down by Julio cesar (who let in 2 howlers) . For the rest , maicon was really good , andré snatos was decent like ramires and lucas . Neymar had an important game and ganso kept assisting goals . Anyways in all , solid performance from our 3 rossoneri's !

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Yeah Sven is 100% right : Thiago silva is amazing but with brazil the system is different . With milan he got MVB and Ringho tracking back were as with brazil there is lucas and ramires (who are ordinary) . Plus with brazil's style of play , the CB's are always on the back foot . Plus i have to say Abbiati really looks like Buffon when compared to Cesar .

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well pato had a great game scoring 2 important goals . Robinho was also real solid (he hit a post and had a goal called off for offside , but he was really onside) .TS was ok like lucio , they did their job pretty well but were let down by Julio cesar (who let in 2 howlers) . For the rest , maicon was really good , andré snatos was decent like ramires and lucas . Neymar had an important game and ganso kept assisting goals . Anyways in all , solid performance from our 3 rossoneri's !

im proud of him.. 2 goals like a real #9.

just tu shut me up.

in brazil he has a image of a cold player.. apparently he is trying to change.

Schedule