The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Normally I'd agree with you, but not when it comes to Under Amour. The whole brand image just fucking sucks.

Also, about the NBA thing... http://www.businessinsider.com/kevin-durant-slams-under-armour-shoes-2017-8

He's got quite a nerve to talk after lending his name to the abomination that is the KD shoe :lol:

That fucking piece of shit shoe was uncomfortable even before it led to my ankle injury, worst 150€ I ever spend. I don't know what made me do it, I should've just stuck to Kobe's shoes.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
He's got quite a nerve to talk after lending his name to the abomination that is the KD shoe :lol:

That fucking piece of shit shoe was uncomfortable even before it led to my ankle injury, worst 150€ I ever spend. I don't know what made me do it, I should've just stuck to Kobe's shoes.

bro...u spent 150 euros on basketball shoes..

you better

danilo1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/10/13/chelsea-confirm-huge-60m-a-year-kit-deal-with-nike/

Chelsea paid 40 mil to Adidas to have its contract terminated, it wasn't Adidas who ended it.

Nevertheless, if we performed good enough during the last years of B&G Adidas wouldn't get to put such clauses in our contract. Now it's too late, but I'm not worried. Our squad is bound to start playing good football sooner or later (with Montella & without good wingers/inside forwards probably the latter) so sponsors will follow suit.

Poslano sa mog E5823 koristeći Tapatalk

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

he bought 150 euro kevin durant shoe....

Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
They are superior in quality of clothing.
Youre actually that stupid.Nowhere did I say we can expect €30-€40m , I said Id like €30-€40m in reply to Neos (IIRC) maybe €25m But there you are making yourself look more stupid.Good god you went to the hassle of trawling through posts to actually make yourself look dumber :lol: what a fucking clown you are

I repeat...where's your evidence they're superior in quality of clothing? Especially football kits? You have none! You accuse me of posting my opinions as facts without providing evidence yet you're the one not providing any links :lol:

Also, wrong on the financials. You agreed when Neo said we wouldn't switch supplier for less than the 20m we're currently receiving and you then said you believed we'd get 30-40m (double Juve) which is laughable.

What does it take for this guy to get banned? He's been begging for me to get banned every post even though I've replied in a diplomatic fashion. Surely calling people stupid, fucking clowns etc every post is banworthy? I know I've been banned for less in the past. The fact he's now starting arguments with a mod over nothing further highlights the kind of person he is.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I expect a lot of "blood sweat and tears" and other motivational meat head quotes if under armour sign milan

:fp: Diesel and Under Armour.. whatay yuck combination.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
I repeat...where's your evidence they're superior in quality of clothing? Especially football kits? You have none! You accuse me of posting my opinions as facts without providing evidence yet you're the one not providing any links :lol:

Also, wrong on the financials. You agreed when Neo said we wouldn't switch supplier for less than the 20m we're currently receiving and you then said you believed we'd get 30-40m (double Juve) which is laughable.

What does it take for this guy to get banned? He's been begging for me to get banned every post even though I've replied in a diplomatic fashion. Surely calling people stupid, fucking clowns etc every post is banworthy? I know I've been banned for less in the past. The fact he's now starting arguments with a mod over nothing further highlights the kind of person he is.
I said you will get banned again.Not that I think you should be banned.
I agreed that id like more.Not that I think we'll get more or that we've been offered more.I never said YES WE WILL GET MORE THAN THE ADIDAS DEAL.I NEVER SAID WE HAVE BEEN OFFERED MORE BY UNDER ARMOUR THAN WHAT ADIDAS HAVE BEEN PAYING , and youre saying I have.I have not.The fact you cant see this is up to you.

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
In any event, the press for our 2017/2018 season has not been all that great. Mediocre start under a mediocre manager, Adidas wants to bail, owners already looking to sell a share in the club.

Yikes

Shhhh...you'll be harassed for being a constantly negative poster for just pointing out the facts. PS you forgot to mention Fassone repeated what he said in summer today about the likelihood of selling a top player if we don't qualify for CL!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
UA dwindle in the shadows of Nike and Adidas. Spuds binned them. I don't think UA are in the financial position to make us a great offer. Nike and Adidas are the top dogs in football - anything else is perceived as inferior.

Yes they are, is a big brand, worth less than a adidas, but is overtaking adidas in sporting shoes already, next step is overtaking in sporting wear. Similar what NIKE did in the middle 90's.

UA is valueted right after Nike and Adidas in the market. They are after a growing in Europe now.

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/10/13/chelsea-confirm-huge-60m-a-year-kit-deal-with-nike/

Chelsea paid 40 mil to Adidas to have its contract terminated, it wasn't Adidas who ended it.

Nevertheless, if we performed good enough during the last years of B&G Adidas wouldn't get to put such clauses in our contract.
Now it's too late, but I'm not worried. Our squad is bound to start playing good football sooner or later (with Montella & without good wingers/inside forwards probably the latter) so sponsors will follow suit.

Poslano sa mog E5823 koristeći Tapatalk

:thumbsup: The truth. Like I said, if Adidas want to align themselves with the top teams in each league then why get rid of the EPL winners?

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
We don't make UCL then Donnarumma will probably leave and I have no problem with cashing in on a GK.

I'm not against cashing in on Donna for his true value (he's arguably the best young GK in the world so could go for tens of millions). But I am against losing him for a knockdown fee if the no-CL exit clause in his contract is real.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not going to play ball in fucking sandals :lol:

Mistakes have been made.

couldn't you find a pair for 50

it's not the shoe that makes the man, it's the man that makes the shoe

2BmpamY.gif

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Yes they are, is a big brand, worth less than a adidas, but is overtaking adidas in sporting shoes already, next step is overtaking in sporting wear. Similar what NIKE did in the middle 90's.

UA is valueted right after Nike and Adidas in the market. They are after a growing in Europe now.

That was in 2015. Their growth in footwear has halted. Adidas are currently the strongest performing brand with UA trading at a three year low.

Besides Tottenham(currently) Southampton and Sao Paulo. In regards to market presence, that's their most notable clubs...

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
couldn't you find a pair for 50

it's not the shoe that makes the man, it's the man that makes the shoe

2BmpamY.gif

Can't remember the last time I saw a basketball shoe that cheap. Seriously though, I've always bought Kobe's. They hold up for a long time, usually 3 years and I wear them even off the court. Not the KD's tho - prime example of a piece of shit shoe, I wouldn't even take them for free if someone offered them now.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Basketball shoes are expensive. If Sage was physically capable of playing b-ball (or any sport :D) he'd know this. I'm wearing a $150 CB34 right now

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
that's why I only played football, football shoes are cheap

trini el gordo playing b-ball:

giphy.gif

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who cares? Adidas is a far larger and more profitable company and has EXPERIENCE in the footballing industry unlike UA. In fact, they have decades of expertise in manufacturing football kits which is something which can't be overlooked. I don't care about what UA did with a basketball player, it's a totally different sport. Comparing football and basketball is the definition of the bolded :lol:

Meanwhile, you think we'll be able to close the gap by signing more promising youngsters like Kessie/Conti whilst selling our best players as Fassone mentioned today? Again, that's the definition of the bolded :lol::fp:

Show me the quote where he said "we will sell our best players"

Kessie and COnti were one of the best performers in serie A last season, its just a big bonus that they're young also.

I'm comparing what one business did to overtake another in a certain field that is similar to the one we are discussing currently. In turn Highlighting the fact that they will pay more money than adidas and nike to reach their targets. They took a TOP 2 athlete in basketball and stole him from Nike. SO because it is a different sport, their business accolades don't count correct? Even though they are a multi-BILLION dollar business, who cares right?

They don't know shit about football, therefore fuck them and their business because Mr. Kojakoff said so correct? You're making it sound like producing football jerseys takes years and years of experience.

juve are getting 23 million, and they are the number 1 supported team in italy,

Look at you anti-Milan fans. You guys disgust me....AC Milan has the biggest fan base in the world out of all Serie A clubs. Juve had a higher attendance average for some years, but we have Millions more followers on all social media than Juventus. (easiest way to measure at the moment, social media)

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Show me the quote where he said "we will sell our best players"

Kessie and COnti were one of the best performers in serie A last season, its just a big bonus that they're young also.

I'm comparing what one business did to overtake another in a certain field that is similar to the one we are discussing currently. In turn Highlighting the fact that they will pay more money than adidas and nike to reach their targets. They took a TOP 2 athlete in basketball and stole him from Nike. SO because it is a different sport, their business accolades don't count correct? Even though they are a multi-BILLION dollar business, who cares right?

They don't know shit about football, therefore fuck them and their business because Mr. Kojakoff said so correct? You're making it sound like producing football jerseys takes years and years of experience.

Fassone Aug 27: “To Uefa, I have presented a more conservative plan which shows a progression even if the club is still out of the Champions League next season. In that case, my investment in the market cannot be high and we would also have to consider a sale of one of our top guys."

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-owners-champions-league-debts-us-equity-fund

Fassone today: “Having €40m extra would be positive though… That would allow us not to think about selling a player."

http://www.football-italia.net/111110/fassone-‘milan-don’t-need-cl’

Happy now? :lol:

Also, your point about comparing UA signing a BASKETBALL PLAYER to supplying shirts for the second most successful FOOTBALL TEAM in history is complete nonsense. Fair enough if you were to compare UA's performance producing football shirts for other teams but you can't because they only produce them for fodder clubs. In fact, the only notable team they produced shirts for last season (Spurs) ditched them in favour of Nike.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
First time I hear about this Under Armour company :lol:

It seems I've been living under a rock.

Hope they give us a lot of cash

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah idk about Under Armour.

If we move away from Adidas, I rather we get Nike or Puma.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Yeah idk about Under Armour.

If we move away from Adidas, I rather we get Nike or Puma.

Are we moving away from Adidas or them moving away from us? :lol:

I sure hope we stay because our kits have been better than all the other similar ones. Nike has a habit of just changing colours and thats it.

If Puma did something snazzy like some of the Italy NT kits (they are usually hit or miss but some look good) then I could stomach that.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are we moving away from Adidas or them moving away from us? :lol:

I sure hope we stay because our kits have been better than all the other similar ones. Nike has a habit of just changing colours and thats it.

If Puma did something snazzy like some of the Italy NT kits (they are usually hit or miss but some look good) then I could stomach that.

:safro:

Mostly Nike is for the money involved because I do agree Nike tend to have similar kits for clubs and NT (England, Portugal, PSG, etc...)

Status
Not open for further replies.