Paolo Maldini Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
“I don’t have a job in football right now because I made that lifestyle choice. I am so tied to the Milan jersey that it becomes difficult for me to see myself with another team, in any role, except for the Nazionale.” #comitted

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:love:
a55fa53c2e03940184beefeb6ed49106.jpg

get this as our official suit!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The Milan legend won 126 caps for the Azzurri during his playing career, a record at the time which has been surpassed only by Gianluigi Buffon and Fabio Cannavaro since.

Alessandro Costacurta, his former Rossoneri teammate, is now sub-commissioner for the FIGC, so could the left-back join his old friend?

“I certainly talked to Costacurta, but I’m always willing to listen,” Maldini explained to Sky.

“It’s hard to say no, especially to a chat with a friend like Billy. Let's see if there are the right conditions to do something together, otherwise ‘forza Italia’ always.

“The problem is that I don’t know what the short-term goal will be. I think a CT that wants to build for the future will be accepted in Italy, but of course we have to qualify for the European Championships.

“With the youth teams and projects we can plan something. I wouldn’t say Italy are a second rate national team at the moment, but we’re a long way behind the best.”

Do it Paolo.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
What position are they talking about?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
the smartest thing this guy ever did was not come back to the circus after he retired.

it's a blessing in disguise that galliani wouldn't offer him a suitable role.

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
the smartest thing this guy ever did was not come back to the circus after he retired.

it's a blessing in disguise that galliani wouldn't offer him a suitable role.

He asked to many logical questions, and wanted to be involved in a proper project.

Maybe when Elliot eventually sells us, we might get lucky and get some proper owners + Maldini back in the club.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Could easily play in a Bond movie.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@SkySport

�� 26 Giugno 2018
⚠ Un’intera giornata dedicata ai 50 anni di #Maldini
�� #SkySport 1 e #SkySupercalcio

#⃣ #SkyMaldiniDay

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I didn't believe in him when he warned us...

I repent, Paolo, I repent.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
So true....I didn't shit on him like some of the fucking cheerleaders did but I thought that perhaps he could be wrong this time. A thousand apologies San Paolo.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Happy b - day Capitano !

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be. :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MOVE

THE

THREAD

where is official?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
l'ottavo

l'ottavo

l'ottavo