Official: Ignazio Abate Thread

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
i think bruno peres [torino] is a good option for FB . he's really fast and very good in attack .

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
With Honda the understanding is a lot better, and the feeling is that both of them are willing to sacrifice and run a bit more to cover for each other. It remains a fact though that the right side has become a lot stronger recently, though that might depend also on Kucka being there :D

There is seemingly a direct correlation with Abate+ Honda. If you look back to Honda's purple patch last season , he and Abate where really lethal down the right side. Then Abate got injured. Then Honda went to the Asia Cup. And so on.

But I do think Kucka has impacted there play as well.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
AS2MMGY.gif

#AssistMachine

Could've had another one:(

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Zapata is good when he comes in the field after not playing for a long time. If he plays 3-5 games in a row, he fucks everything.

Reaction score

You may feel the help from essay writing guide is good for you. But this is not the case for improving your skills. You can choose the best guide for getting idea but you should improve your witting skills with the help of them.

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
Honestly? People shit on Ignazio so much but he has saved us so much.

Great Game from Abate... I can't even be bothered to argue with people who hate on him

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso
Defensively he is beside zapata our best against napoli
Keep it up

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Amazing tonight

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Impressive game, I like this new Abate

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
One of his best Milan games. Absolutely dominated. His work ethic tonight was magical to watch.

Should be captain

That was amazing and he simply wasn't going to be beaten to any ball or let any player have a chance.

Always loved abate 😊

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dominated his flank defensively. Looks more assured lately.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Defensively he's always pretty solid when in good form, the main problem he's had has always been his attacking skills. With Honda though, he can afford to sprint more in the open space and in many cases get a through ball delivered to him.

Boss game together with Zapata.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Has the right mindset, grit, and fight to be our captain. IMO, a better choice of captain than Monto. That challenge on Mertens was awesome, I thought he was beaten for sure. Great hustle from Abate and Honda this game. I love the fight, and I hope all the fans do as well... it's nice to see someone actually care about this team and give their all every single game... Beautiful.

xerazon

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Abate and Honda do so well together, it's like they both are good at what the other one is bad. they compliment each other so well.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Has the right mindset, grit, and fight to be our captain. IMO, a better choice of captain than Monto. That challenge on Mertens was awesome, I thought he was beaten for sure. Great hustle from Abate and Honda this game. I love the fight, and I hope all the fans do as well... it's nice to see someone actually care about this team and give their all every single game... Beautiful.

When Abate keeps his concentration together he can be twice the player he was at the begining of this season. He (and the team as well but especially he) has improved so much since january.

I remember at the begining of the season when even Calabria looked better than him. Wow how that has changed.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
feels like he matured and is much more composed as a defender. i like this new abate ( this change started couple months ago, i guess its miha )

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
WhoScored.com: Ignazio Abate won possession in the defensive third more times vs Napoli (13) than any other player has in a Serie A match this season

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
I like his game. He doesn't force to dictate the offensive flow as that is not his forte. He knew he need to big dick defensiveLy. I like FB who can secure their flank especially against this modern wingers era. They are perfectly matched for a pacey wall Abate. Amazing player to have.

Schedule