Official: Andre Miguel Valente da Silva Thread

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
As far as i've read, andre isnt ours anymore, is that correct? Anyone knows the details?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
As far as i've read, andre isnt ours anymore, is that correct? Anyone knows the details?

we made a permanent swap with Rebic but Ive seen some reports saying we have a sell on clause..not sure whether that's correct or not

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
we made a permanent swap with Rebic but Ive seen some reports saying we have a sell on clause..not sure whether that's correct or not

BILD say we have a sell on clause. Article from Nov 27 last year.

LE CIFRE - Novita, a livello economico, arrivano oggi dalla Germania, dove la Bild pubblica le cifre dell'affare: l'Eintracht ha pagato 3 milioni di euro Andre Silva (con percentuali sulla futura rivendita per i rossoneri), il Milan ne ha dati 5 ai tedeschi per Rebic. Di questi 5, 2,5 sono andati alla Fiorentina.
THE FIGURES - News, on an economic level, arrive today from Germany, where Bild publishes the figures of the deal: Eintracht paid €3m for Andre Silva (with percentages on the future resale for Milan), Milan have given €5m to the Germans for Rebic. From these €5m, €2.5m went to Fiorentina.
Recently linked with Barcelona and EPL.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Alright i wonder what the % is..hopefully like 20 or something crazy so we can make a few million whenever he leaves Frankfurt

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
what if they screw us up like they did with fiore-rebic?

I think that'd be us that screwed Fiora, they just went along :lol: also I don't think they'll sell him for anything under 50 mil. For them to scam us, they'd need to find a player from another club that they'd value the same as Silva and then swap the players for peanuts

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Except in very obvious cases (and even then), comments about a player's mentality - who you don't know jack shit about - are misguided at best.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

According to Sport1, Eintracht Frankfurt set a 30 million euros exit fee upon Portuguese international striker Andr? Silva (25). Playing for German club, which he's still on a deal until June 2023, since 2019/20, former AC Milan, Sevilla FC and Porto hitman is allegedly tracked by a bunch of prominent clubs around, including Barcelona FC, Atletico Madrid, Manchester United, and Wolverhampton.

Pretty cheap for someone with 23goals.