The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He kept quiet when he was leeching on our payroll. And started talking shit when his clause expired.

I hate to admit it, in retrospect I didn't like the Hakan, Andre Silva, Kalinic and Bonucci signings but actually thought the other one's were decent.

But this guy is just a clown in his demeanors, I don't remember which member but someone called him out for his peasant Italian and that he reeked of a small time hustler. :fp:

Even if they were frauds, freaking Li and Li should have gone with someone other than Inter reject frauds :fp: Such an embarrassment

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
We need a common enemy... might I suggest the elliotts! R&B members unite.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need a common enemy... might I suggest the elliotts! R&B members unite.

Yea I don't feel liek anyone is out here defending Elliot :lol::lol::lol:

They've royally fucked up because they got Milan too easily and got way too greedy.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't remember which member but someone called him out for his peasant Italian and that he reeked of a small time hustler. :fp:

Pirlo used to tease Guttuso in this manner

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I hate to admit it, in retrospect I didn't like the Hakan, Andre Silva, Kalinic and Bonucci signings but actually thought the other one's were decent.

But this guy is just a clown in his demeanors, I don't remember which member but someone called him out for his peasant Italian and that he reeked of a small time hustler. :fp:

Even if they were frauds, freaking Li and Li should have gone with someone other than Inter reject frauds :fp: Such an embarrassment

That would be Zeus, the poster who has never been wrong about anything

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
From Elliott's perspective cutting Gazidis loose looks like a much cheaper way forward. Imagine firing Boban and Maldini in order to keep Gazidis. That makes sense from zero angles. Except the stadium one maybe.

I think the likely way forward is that Elliott will side with Maldini and that Gazidis will have to accept it, but that Gazidis will be kept in order to see thru the stadium project.

Yes it would be the best scenario... but nothing makes sense in milan so it will be the other way

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Fuck this ragnick bundesfodder.

Maldoban should stay and hire Sarri, since he will likely be available this summer.

Two new midfielder signing this summer + maybe a RB and we are ready for his football. He would be the perfect coach for us.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pingu....I love you man (n/h)

Sometimes your posts are the best part of my entire day.

So hopeful, so refreshing so conciliatory

Hope to meet you one day so I can have the privilege of buying you a beer :beer:

Pingu doesn’t drink

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I’m more impressed with the way Maldini handled the disastrous start under GP than I am upset with the hiring of GP in the first place. Paolo was a total noob and I’m sure he was heavily influenced by guys like Sacchi and Galliani, who frankly have no fucking clue what they are talking about anymore, in his decision to hire Giampaolo.

BUT

He recognized his mistake and acted quickly. The appointment of Pioli and bringing Ibra into the fold has stabilized Milan, and here we are with several very talented young players performing well and signs of some of the better football we’ve seen in YEARS. GP was a disaster, and for that Maldini deserves as much blame as anyone. He also deserves credit for recognizing his mistake and acting quickly to rectify it.

10/10 post.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
70d78b1e0adf748e64f4f6455302ff3f.jpg

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
So many great posts

giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So Boban wont be roundhousing gazidis?

tenor.gif

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
What is that overall point?

That since Giampaolo is a professional coach and he failed, the fault can't be with him because he's professional coach and it's therefore with M&B alone because they didn't tailor the squad for him?

Bro everyone and their momma know that giampaolo was set up to fail. We were literally blaming maldini and boban after every bad result during those two months and rightfully so.

But eventhough it’s late they kinda corrected their mistakes, hence why many fans want them to stay.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You know where Im happy M+B failed? 50m Korea!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bro everyone and their momma know that giampaolo was set up to fail. We were literally blaming maldini and boban after every bad result during those two months and rightfully so.

But eventhough it’s late they kinda corrected their mistakes, hence why many fans want them to stay.

:thumbsup:

Thanks Qaas

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Elliott won’t fire Maldini and Boban. That would be PR suicide for them and paint them as the bad guys. It would take a lot to overcome that with the fan base. They’ll either walk away themselves if it got to that point or be paid to “walk away”.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think what a lot of people tend to forget is the longer Elliott hold on, it makes it a lot harder on them to break even in an eventual sale. And that’s hoping everything works out from the sporting side of things. Consider all the money they already have put in, plus a stadium, and future transfers. I think once that approval comes for the stadium, which shouldn’t be far off now, they’ll say goodbye pretty quickly. The longer they stay on, the harder it gets.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
GP? disaster
But Maldini still dare to said "GP is like Sacchi"

Pioli... milan fans makes #PioliOut as TTworldwide.
Maldoban won't listen. Did Pioli success? Nope.

Gazidis, please go ahead.
Rangnick it is !!
and since Maldini is against him, please find another SD. Maldini might won't support him during transfer window.

Last edited:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GP? disaster
But Maldini still dare to said "GP is like Sacchi"

Pioli... milan fans makes #PioliOut as TTworldwide.
Maldoban won't listen. Did Pioli success? Nope.

Rangnick it is !!
and since Maldini is against him, please find another SD. Maldini might won't support him during transfer window.

Very debatable, if you'd stretch out Pioli`s points average over the season you are in EL, close to CL (judging by 2018/19 final table for example) and that without any summer preparation and an very visible increase in results after his first month (which is some sort of preparation/transition period).

Pioli is definitely not a fail, keeping him would not be very hard to justify actually. I might not call him a huge success but the fans were wrong here.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Facts don't care about your feelings

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
apparently football clubs don’t care about your TTworldwide

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Fuck this ragnick bundesfodder.

Maldoban should stay and hire Sarri, since he will likely be available this summer.

Two new midfielder signing this summer + maybe a RB and we are ready for his football. He would be the perfect coach for us.

wouldn't mind Sarri at all. Doesn't look like Elliott profile though

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Rangnick it is !!

:star::thumbsup:

People fighting this change are pure luddites who would have fought modernisation to keep their kids working in the factory not too long ago.

Bundesfuturism is bringing Milan's football to the 21st century. Embrace it.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta will release an exclusive interview with Gazidis tomorrow.
I know exactly how this gonna go:

We are all united working toward getting milan back to the top.

Not a single piece of exclusive inside info gonna get out.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I know exactly how this gonna go:

We are all united working toward getting milan back to the top.

Not a single piece of exclusive inside info gonna get out.
I'm curious to see how he spins all the coach rumours. Probably some eloquent BS about Elliott being very happy with Pioli and that they haven't reached out to anyone else. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule