The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Depay's statistical surge came when he was used as a forward rather than a winger. Some of his fantastic statlines have come against Serie B worthy defences.

But the biggest issue with his isn't his footballing skill but his head. He already failed at Manchester and he seems to be heavily invested in irrelevant non footballing BS. I prefer not signing Balotelli/Menez/Niang type players with a lot of potential to have off the field fuck ups and distractions.

Agree about Depay...it’s a huge risk given his price and what Mirabelli said about signing certainties. Also, Thauvin bombed in the EPL and is tearing it up in France too.

PS never mention Balotelli’s name in the same breath as Menez/Niang. He has top player potential if he gets his shit together whilst the others are just schmucks. Especially Niang.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
You honestly don't believe that spending mandate do you? That's the biggest BS going around when the sale happened.

The 1st mandate was insisted upon as part of an agreement to close the deal... rest were probably promises. Nobody follows through on promises made in business. But who knows... we may drop 150M this summer. God knows the team needs it

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Agree about Depay...it’s a huge risk given his price and what Mirabelli said about signing certainties. Also, Thauvin bombed in the EPL and is tearing it up in France too.

PS never mention Balotelli’s name in the same breath as Menez/Niang. He has top player potential if he gets his shit together whilst the others are just schmucks. Especially Niang.

I think it's perfectly fine to mention Balotelli with them in the right context. Obviously their ceilings differ. Best case for Niang is good Serie A player if he had wasn't such a mess while Balotelli obviously would a Balon d'or candidate if he had his head on straight.

All in all, the are footballers of differing skill and ceiling but their downfall comes similarly from mental problems.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why is every1 keep harping on abt this 3 year contract given to Gattuso? Gattuso isnt the type of guy who wud hold Milan to ransom if he got fired... he has too much pride as a person and too much love for Milan, he'll walk away clean.

Lol i've never seen you dissagree with your banned friend about this. Did you change your opinion or what

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The 1st mandate was insisted upon as part of an agreement to close the deal... rest were probably promises. Nobody follows through on promises made in business. But who knows... we may drop 150M this summer. God knows the team needs it

They could spend as they please but it won't be because Silvio told them what to spend ha.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Why is every1 keep harping on abt this 3 year contract given to Gattuso? Gattuso isnt the type of guy who wud hold Milan to ransom if he got fired... he has too much pride as a person and too much love for Milan, he'll walk away clean.

It was disproportionate given his coaching history and how the last part of the season unfolded. Gattuso also has no real alternatives so would’ve happily accepted a 1 year deal. ADL gave Sarri a rolling 1 year contract and that’s after he finished midtable with Empoli. We also can’t afford to pay 2 coaches at once like the good old days.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol i've never seen you dissagree with your banned friend about this. Did you change your opinion or what

Look, this thing that you have going with Massaro... dont involve me in it. Keep it between yrselves.

Is there a long history of me agreeing much with Massaro? Trust me, you wont be able to prove that here

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
My favorite part about this Milan is Gattuso.

Followed by Romagnoli, Cutrone, Hakan, and Lucatelli.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I think it's perfectly fine to mention Balotelli with them in the right context. Obviously their ceilings differ. Best case for Niang is good Serie A player if he had wasn't such a mess while Balotelli obviously would a Balon d'or candidate if he had his head on straight.

All in all, the are footballers of differing skill and ceiling but their downfall comes similarly from mental problems.

:thumbsup:

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wrong. credit card companies make money off basic interest.

when people forfeit on payments, they sell the accounts to debt collectors, who buy the debt for pennies on the dollar.

they dont make shit on forfeitures, they lose.

The slight difference here is the fact that the creditors stand to gain AC Milan if the terms of the loan are not met. There is collateral, significant collateral at that.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It was disproportionate given his coaching history and how the last part of the season unfolded. Gattuso also has no real alternatives so would’ve happily accepted a 1 year deal. ADL gave Sarri a rolling 1 year contract and that’s after he finished midtable with Empoli. We also can’t afford to pay 2 coaches at once like the good old days.

Its just a piece of paper, man. It means nothing.

Giving a guy who lives and breathes Milan a 1 year contract wud've been sort of a slap. Even David Moyes at Utd got a 3 year contract.

But there is no risk... if Gattuso doesnt fair well, we can get a different coach.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
The slight difference here is the fact that the creditors stand to gain AC Milan if the terms of the loan are not met. There is collateral, significant collateral at that.

which Ive discussed.

300m of stangant money, that gained NO interest for over a year.

that's dead money. completely negates the time value of $ principal.

yes, they get the asset. but that asset hasnt gained in value, whatsoever, and buyers know that. they arent going to be offering high figures. they know a vulture fund has zero interest in holding a high valued asset that's netted them nothing.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Depay's statistical surge came when he was used as a forward rather than a winger. Some of his fantastic statlines have come against Serie B worthy defences.

But the biggest issue with his isn't his footballing skill but his head. He already failed at Manchester and he seems to be heavily invested in irrelevant non footballing BS. I prefer not signing Balotelli/Menez/Niang type players with a lot of potential to have off the field fuck ups and distractions.

Well, that's another way to put it but it is definitely correct.

You've been really hitting it out of the park in a lot of your posts recently, please don't get banned, this place can use footballing knowledge and common sense :lol:

thanks bro..same about you :thumbsup:
im mostly here to learn from others and teach the bonobo's so we all need eachother as milanistabrothers:thumbsup:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
its not even about 3 years, it's the timing. You don't give an intern a contract after a few months. It never happens in any sport I don't mind gattuso but you have to wait until the offseason and weigh your options, it's just poor management which was my gripe

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
You honestly don't believe that spending mandate do you? That's the biggest BS going around when the sale happened.

Actually I do. It was widely reported at the time of sale and consistent with what was spent last summer and Berlusconi’s comments about leaving the club in capable hands. Yonghong’s also stated several times he plans to bring Milan back to the top which can’t be done without spending money. Berlusconi’s a billionaire businessman so give him some credit. He knew we needed funds to compete which he couldn’t provide which is why he decided to sell.

I’d wait to see how this plays out before jumping the gun. There were so many false stories reported during the takeover yet it still happened so this could be dejavu.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
its not even about 3 years,

I liked the timing. This season was a write off... going into next season, there were no uncertainties, a strong message, this is our coach. Players had 6mnts to to see and understand him, sum outside players might even have liked him, they might come and play for him

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
we need badelj and we especially cant let badelj go to an inter that is already waking up..whats up with him? 29 year..thats easily 4 years of usefulness on cheap wages
a more talented kucka kinda

+ im sick of hearing rumours of that guy for 5 years now

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Its just a piece of paper, man. It means nothing.

Giving a guy who lives and breathes Milan a 1 year contract wud've been sort of a slap. Even David Moyes at Utd got a 3 year contract.

But there is no risk... if Gattuso doesnt fair well, we can get a different coach.

Spalletti was only given a 2 year deal at Inter after achieving a record points tally at Roma the season before. Gattuso’s “achievements” didn’t warrant 3 years.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I liked the timing. This season was a write off... going into next season, there were no uncertainties, a strong message, this is our coach. Players had 6mnts to to see and understand him, sum outside players might even have liked him, they might come and play for him

these guys are gonna play hard for him regardless, would of been smarter to keep option open but i get what your trying to say

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
coaches get hired and fired all the time.

the length of the contract means very little. this is boredom speaking now.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Spalletti was only given a 2 year deal at Inter after achieving a record points tally at Roma the season before. Gattuso’s “achievements” didn’t warrant 3 years.

With his limited ability... he represented Milan for over 10yrs. I like to think we're not inter, giving him a 2/3 year contract was right. If it doesnt work out, we dont have to keep him for the length of the contract... best part is, he wudnt want a penny more from us that he didnt feel he earned.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
With his limited ability... he represented Milan for over 10yrs. I like to think we're not inter, giving him a 2/3 year contract was right. If it doesnt work out, we dont have to keep him for the length of the contract... best part is, he wudnt want a penny more from us that he didnt feel he earned.

I fucking hope not! :D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
[/B]

I fucking hope not! :D

You know the kind of bastards we dont want? like LVG, that tosser rejected loads of jobs just so he cud go on taking money from Utd after he was fired

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Look, this thing that you have going with Massaro... dont involve me in it. Keep it between yrselves.

Is there a long history of me agreeing much with Massaro? Trust me, you wont be able to prove that here

Nothing with massaro, im pretty sure you were shitting on Rino too, now you changed the story.
I honestly cant understand you ppl. He is one of our legends, he is coaching our team right now.. Is he the best atm? Surely not, but he is the least of our problems..
What kind of ppl are those who call themselves Milan fans and yet they shit on our legend who happens to be our coach too

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nothing with massaro

Lol! Dont lie. You've been raving on abt Massaro ever since he made you his bitch with "#webeatroma' joke. Instead of being a man and taking him on... you started to attack every Pakistani on the forum. I dont know why... most dont even agree with Massaro.

im pretty sure you were shitting on Rino too, now you changed the story.

As a manager? No. Go prove it. I may have said few jokes abt 'grinta'... but as a whole, I'm in fav of Gattuso's appointment

Last edited:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's popping slime

Someone tell me good news on the Milan front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule