The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel a few of you need to take a long look in the mirror, splash some water on your face, take a deep breath and admit the truth, something you have known all along:

bona has been one of our best players in the last few years and would be hyped by everyone if he were brazilian.

it's become plainly obvious to everyone that a section of the posters on this forum consistently shit on 1) italian players and 2) young players. You cannot be anything but thankful and impressed that a guy we signed from atalanta for 7m has:

scored 28 goals from midfield in 4 seasons,
covered various positions,
always behaved impeccably,
become a fan favorite,
represented our club in the national team,
tripled his value
etc.

you don't have to be a no1 fan, there are better players in the world. but the only reason people are discussing this is haters. literally no reason to have this conversation, hope bona stays here for a long time.

This is exactly it. Haters can't see straight.
I'm not exactly a fan of the guy as well.
But I'm not stupid to wish just for any random player to replace him and make shit up about ways said players are better

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They said they're bringing experienced players.... Ceballos, Morata, Depay
That's way too much flop potential

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Morata and depay are experienced.

Ceballos no, but he's probably a loan deal or something.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But it was easy to rack up assists for Bonaventura to KaliGOAT and Andre Silva? With bad form and coming off a 6 month long injury?
Look, I don't care if Bonaventura leaves, he's frustrating me a lot of the times as well. But if people think it's a good idea to replace him with the midfield version of Taarabt... :fp:

believe it or not those 2 are much better than Betis's attackers, not what I meant though. Ceballos was probably the focus for most defenses he faced during his time at Betis, hard to rack up numbers like that

personally I thought Bona was very poor, he constantly lost possession and misplaced passes. He improved that last few weeks but not sure how much stock that holds

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
If Bonaventura would have been Brazillian he would probably never leave the Brasilero league, or leave and soon return.
This guy is the definition of optimistic mediocre.
Shows up once every couple of games with nice moves, destroying our attacks completely when he's not in a good game. Have we been watching the same season?
He's only consistently good when our squad is objectively bad, which WAS the case those past seasons.

Sell ASAP if above 20 million, and if Mirabelli doesn't find a better replacement in the same fee he should pack up and get out.

- Strootman with MilanLab? Lol, he will make Pato look like CR7.
- Depay for us? Hugh gamble, unsure how he will acclimate to Serie A which is less technical than Baguette league\ Erdevise. Hope he will succeed since currently it seems as if he's our next signing.
- Fuck Messi.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Morata and depay are experienced.

Ceballos no, but he's probably a loan deal or something.

What I hoped "experienced" meant is players that have been consistently good in one or more top leagues. Not Baguette league and certainly not Stroopwafel league. And Morata with his struggling to score double digits.
I don't like it

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel a few of you need to take a long look in the mirror, splash some water on your face, take a deep breath and admit the truth, something you have known all along:

bona has been one of our best players in the last few years and would be hyped by everyone if he were brazilian.

it's become plainly obvious to everyone that a section of the posters on this forum consistently shit on 1) italian players and 2) young players. You cannot be anything but thankful and impressed that a guy we signed from atalanta for 7m has:

become a fan favorite,
tripled his value
etc.

you don't have to be a no1 fan, there are better players in the world. but the only reason people are discussing this is haters. literally no reason to have this conversation, hope bona stays here for a long time.

injures have already hampered his performance and hes nearing 30, need another option

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
believe it or not those 2 are much better than Betis's attackers, not what I meant though. Ceballos was probably the focus for most defenses he faced during his time at Betis, hard to rack up numbers like that

personally I thought Bona was very poor, he constantly lost possession and misplaced passes. He improved that last few weeks but not sure how much stock that holds

Ceballos left after his 2/2 goals and assists return. Betis get immeasurably better after signing... Fabian Ruiz. No doubt just coincidental.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Bonaventura is a valuable Italian midfielder, coming from an injury yep like Montolivo another valuable talent destroyed by injuries... It's fine. Dani Ceballos is 21 years old with more defensive skills and time to improve as well.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

That sounds like Suso with us. Do we really need another Suso when so many people in here hate him?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ceballos left after his 2/2 goals and assists return. Betis get immeasurably better after signing... Fabian Ruiz. No doubt just coincidental.

that's fine, bring him in
don't care much for Ceballos specifically but need another attacking midfield option

That sounds like Suso with us. Do we really need another Suso when so many people in here hate him?

seems strange to compare the two seeing as Ceballos is a midfielder and not a winger...plus Suso isn't a bad player, just not the player needed in this teams attack

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

become a fan favorite,
tripled his value
etc.

Bonaventura has been absolutely average this year.

Flop of the season alongside silva and kalinic.. and unlike some of the others he started every time he was available. The good games he had can be counted in one hand and those are probably the first few games gattuso was in charge..

there is no such hater thing, man should start from the bench next season or be sold

Last edited:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

he also did this vs italy last summer, toyed with them the entire game, so he knows how to play against those scrubs.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

he also did this vs italy last summer, toyed with them the entire game, so he knows how to play against those scrubs.

Nice dribbling and horrible decision making at the end there. Just like I was saying all this time. Taarabt of the midfield

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
The English have the same argument: If Dele Alli was named Dele Allizino, Barca & Real wud break the bank for him in a heartbeat.

Stop it!

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Nice dribbling and horrible decision making at the end there. Just like I was saying all this time. Taarabt of the midfield

you never answered me, do you consider Pirlo not creative because he didn't have much assists for us?

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonaventura has been absolutely average this year.

Flop of the season alongside silva and kalinic.. and unlike some of the others he started every time he was available. The good games he had can be counted in one hand and those are probably the first few games gattuso was in charge..

there is no such hater thing, man should start from the bench next season or be sold

he had a terrible spell towards the end of the season if I remember correctly that lasted like 7-8 games and everyone went nuts. he was very good in other parts. Its completely exaggerated to call him joint top of the season. He was much better than hakan under montella.

kessie also had very poor moments too and nobody ever discusses him for the reason I mentioned earlier.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you never answered me, do you consider Pirlo not creative because he didn't have much assists for us?

I consider a regista will have less assists to his name than a box to box midfielder

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dont be Diavolo, Raz... you talk to that guy abt sum player he goes and brings a spreadsheet out. Leave the statistics, man, talk football. Ceballos can play football... he can run with it, you jab it to him and he'll control it beat a man and still find a small pass, he always wants it... happy to put in a shift, too.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dont be Diavolo, Raz... you talk to that guy abt sum player he goes and brings a spreadsheet out. Leave the statistics, man, talk football. Ceballos can play football... he can run with it, you jab it to him and he'll control it beat a man and continue to dribble until he backs himself into a corner, he always wants it... happy to put in a shift, too.

Fixed :D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Yr worried by his decision making? Dont be, we have Gattuso as manager...

aoK1gmVe_700w_0.jpg

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Luka Modric this year 2 goal 8 assists 43 games played 3330 mins

Luka Modric last year 1 goal 5 assists in 41 games played, 3300 mins

Shit player.

Well when he did that he was 19/20 old so maybe just chill and let's see what happens, better decisions come with age and experience.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If mirabelli closes for ceballos I'll take it all back but I don't buy it. He'll have much better options than Milanello. Also I'm not sure how a sporting director can be considering fellini and ceballos for the same position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule