Alessio Romagnoli Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
3 van Dijks
€$£

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
What does Van Whoever have to do with our Ale?

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Our Ale having haters in this forum is the most puzzling thing of all...

He may or may not end up being WC....but is generally one of our better performers and should be the least of our worries....

then again this is rnb....

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ballads will be written about #OurALeo partnership in the not so distant future.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Some will take our biggest talents and find the smallest thing to complain about.

Others will see their talent and belief.

/ Marilyn Monroe.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Hes been so sexy last couple weeks

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Not a bad game, he sacrifices himself more than Bonucci.

I really like that perspective of his development.
He comes as a natural leader. He just stop his mispassing.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
while tackling was not a bad idea, that could have easily costed us a red card also it was his mispass that led to the counter. too bad bonucci was easily schooled.
mistakes are part of the game and we can't expect each and every player to have a perfect game. even WC players will make a mispass. our problem is, when one player makes a mistake he is not covered by another player. so each of our mistakes gets punished. yesterday though, donna seemed to be on point which saved us a point and we need more of that. we need players to look out for each other. also we need to be lot more quick when shifting from defense to attack and attack to defense.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
I think Ale rescued a bad situation caused by a Bonucci mistake with that tackle. I see it as positive. As for being carded... refs tend to be very harsh with our players & lenient with the opposition. Because of this Ale is generally a really clean player, but he can't be super clean all the time.

His passing is usually excellent.

I think we have a gem of a player with a great attitude and leadership qualities. He's young and improving.

I'm so glad he is ours!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I think Ale rescued a bad situation caused by a Bonucci mistake with that tackle. I see it as positive. As for being carded... refs tend to be very harsh with our players & lenient with the opposition. Because of this Ale is generally a really clean player, but he can't be super clean all the time.

His passing is usually excellent.

I think we have a gem of a player with a great attitude and leadership qualities. He's young and improving.

I'm so glad he is ours!

the reason the bad situation happened was because of his awful pass.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Romagnoli was dumb enough to think that bonucci will have his back.. he needs to realise from now on that his partner isn’t better than him at defending and shouldn’t rely on him. :)

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Another good game from out ale :love:

Getting close to becoming a confirmed consistently good player.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Such a classy player, I was getting worried that his growth had stagnated for a little while. He’s been a shining light for us recently, hope he develops into the world class player we’re all expecting him to be.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I refuse to comment on this partnership before we play some of the top teams. So far it looks very promising

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
I refuse to comment on this partnership before we play some of the top teams. So far it looks very promising

Romagnoli was dumb enough to think that bonucci will have his back.. he needs to realise from now on that his partner isn’t better than him at defending and shouldn’t rely on him. :)
:proud:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I don't see them as partners yet, more like playing individually.

God, how I miss Maldini-Nesta :(

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's Alessio's birthday tomorrow!

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Obviously I've already baked him a cake & posted it, it should be delivered tomorrow! (if only...)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Best defender we have had since nesta retired.

Schedule