Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
A good hard foul is a flagrant in today's pussy NBA.

you're clowning.

If you play regularly, you'd agree w/ nba trying to clean ti up.

flagrants are so dangerous. I mean, getting hit in air, when you are exposed, it's not cool.

yeah i agree . you are spot on :star:

if zbo clothesline fisher i will be so happy

You know whats funny

zbo was absolutely awful in 2nd half of this season and turned it on in playoffs. Like really bad.

-

Mike conley doesn't get respect he deserves. Really good PG.

RAPM ranked him 2nd pg in nba. Rate Adjusted Plus Minus. I think it's one of better metrics out there, over course of a season, your +/- impact on court.... it's hard to argue, you know, over that many minutes.

PG rankings went...
1. cp3
2. conley
3. curry
4. parker/westbrook (tie)

rondo was 11 or 12... behind lin, lol.

i don't think conley is 2nd best PG in nba or anything.... and honestly.... the # seperation between 2 and 5 is almost nothing (they are all seperated by 0.1's with CP3 being way in front, but conley is really good.

He does a lot of non-flashy things

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
the irony of mark jackson being face of 'calling out physical play'

he played on dirtiest teams ever.

early 90s knicks and pacers. SO physical and dirty lol

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Just dropped another $200 on tickets to game 3.

friday

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
yeah yeah another parker is worse than curry cp3 and equal to broken westbrook .. what a fucking fodder biased post :o

P.J. Carlesimo fired .. Avery fired

I hope they bring back Larry Brown from SMU :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Gasol brothers play very good basketball ..

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
yeah yeah another parker is worse than curry cp3 and equal to broken westbrook .. what a fucking fodder biased post :o

are you illiterate

i said there.... they ranked basically = in terms of impact.

what i know is, pop would trade parker for curry i na second. So think what you want. I'm not the one who compared Curry to michael jordan

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol: pop saying nice things to opponents .. big deal :lol:

yes pop should trade everybody in spurs for celtics now ..

only thing curry have on parker is his age ..

parker have 3 rings .. lot of wins and a very good ankle and non whinning attitude :o

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
curry never once complained lol. He said, it's fine. Jackson complained and got fined for trying to influence refs :lol:

curry is simply a better player.

and lol, 3 rings is a joke. 3 rtings as the 3rd best player on each team. Congrats Tony.

if you swapped the 2, warriors would prolly not make playoffs and spurs would be better.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol: hahahahha

no thanks if we swapped curry there would only be only banner hanging around in alamo dome

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Anyway, i think spurs take it in 5....but im hoping we get hot.

Too much execution, too much experience. No Dlee, whoi would be needed

But Timmy is playing like he's 25 again. And 25 year old Timmy is the best PF I've ever seen, and one of 10 greatest of all time

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
btw, i completely believe durant is 7ft tall.

He was 6ft10 when he was a rookie. He was also..... 18 then.

Seen him live this year. And he's noticeably taller than ibaka and perkins and same size as our centers

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lvoe magic ..so great a man .. greta smile great personality but as an analyst he is so mediocre ..

sorry magic

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Derrick rose is a gigantic pussy

End of day "not mentally ready". C'mon bro. You'd never see curry, westbrook, Parker, cp3 and others do that

Fuck westbrook would go out there. Shoot 1-20 and not give a fuck

Betcha Kobe comes back before he does. :tongue:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I lvoe magic ..so great a man .. greta smile great personality but as a analyst he is so mediocre ..

sorry magic

i don't get how great players can be so dumb.

mj, magic.... are worthless analysts. WORTHLESS.

they don't know shit.

look at both there records in management too, lol.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
what clippers ??? dude are they even relevant to hate :conf:

The bandwagon fans, Oh god. You don't live here, you don't understand. I respect fans like Senatore, who stuck with their teams when they were shit. I see a lot of former Laker fans "abandoning ship" and supporting the toenail clippers now and it makes me sick.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
what clippers ??? dude are they even relevant to hate :conf:

it's an la thing.

laker fans are butthurt.

actually to be honest, those fans who jump from lakers to clippers, are exactly type of laker fans i hate.

they used to be bulls fans in 90s, lakers fans in 00s etc.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The bandwagon fans, Oh god. You don't live here, you don't understand. I respect fans like Senatore, who stuck with their teams when they were shit. I see a lot of former Laker fans "abandoning ship" and supporting the toenail clippers now and it makes me sick.

:lol: Laker fans .. i dont know what will i do as soon as tim duncan retires .. may be go back watching cricket :fp:

I dont have anything against d roses decisions to stay on the bench but his team mates will be so mad .. look at joakim .. he kill himslef on the field every day and d rose is wearing his suits :rolleyes: but its his body .. his decision his life .. if anything happen to him . an apology wont suffice .. stay out till next season

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wilbon sucks so much LA dick its not even funny ..

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I dont have anything against d roses decisions to stay on the bench but his team mates will be so mad .. look at joakim .. he kill himslef on the field every day and d rose is wearing his suits :rolleyes: but its his body .. his decision his life .. if anything happen to him . an apology wont suffice .. stay out till next season

chicago has also handled it poorly.

why would you say he was cleared to play in march. You threw him under bus. Not the way to treat your franchise player

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Wilbon sucks so much LA disk its not even funny ..

dude

flip saunders quote- "at espn, you only need to know about 5 teams to be an analyst'

:lol:

he just left his role there to join minnesota management.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you're clowning.

If you play regularly, you'd agree w/ nba trying to clean ti up.

flagrants are so dangerous. I mean, getting hit in air, when you are exposed, it's not cool.

Did you see the play we talking about? He went for the ball and tried to grab him as he was falling down. Nothing flagrant about it.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
chicago has also handled it poorly.

why would you say he was cleared to play in march. You threw him under bus. Not the way to treat your franchise player

but if he plays at full intensity in training what could chicago say :conf: how would his teammates feel.. come out for one game .. for 10 minutes if he feel its bad .. fold the business and go home .. i am not derrick .. he knows better .. no player wants to sit on the bench not one like him .. I am just giving hi benefit of doubt .. if lebron goes down .. come back :D

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
it's an la thing.

laker fans are butthurt.

actually to be honest, those fans who jump from lakers to clippers, are exactly type of laker fans i hate.

they used to be bulls fans in 90s, lakers fans in 00s etc.

Not butthurt, just disgusted.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dude

flip saunders quote- "at espn, you only need to know about 5 teams to be an analyst'

:lol:

he just left his role there to join minnesota management.
so true .. when i read israel guttirezs post on paul george and indian pacers i wept for a day .. even though he is baised as fuck and like warriors a lot and hate spurs :o

welll my gator boy wrote a coloumn on paul george very honorable thing to do :star: