cuore rossonero Account

Reaction score
Good day dears,

I'm trying to create a cuore rossonero account, but the thing is, i live in Bahrain, and whenever I put down my post code it refuses it.

So thats the problem, I Really wanna attend ACMILAN Vs Juvy match at the sansiro next APR. and want to book the tickets from the most reliable source (The official website)
Can anybody help me on where to contact whom ever is in charge of cuore rossonero accounts in the website as i tried many channels and never any good.

Forza Milan

NoPoliNoParty

Beginner
Reaction score
Good day dears,

I'm trying to create a cuore rossonero account, but the thing is, i live in Bahrain, and whenever I put down my post code it refuses it.

So thats the problem, I Really wanna attend ACMILAN Vs Juvy match at the sansiro next APR. and want to book the tickets from the most reliable source (The official website)
Can anybody help me on where to contact whom ever is in charge of cuore rossonero accounts in the website as i tried many channels and never any good.

Forza Milan

I think the best thing to do is to ring the club, where you can find out whether or not they support membership. If they are not replying to your emails, it is likely they do not support your country for the card.

This should not affect you attending the match though! Tickets will easily reach sale to the general public