Week 18: Derby della Madonnina - Milan (0) vs. Inter (1) - 15/01/12

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
it's gonna be ok bro. :D
we'll win this for sure.
but they have FIVE FUCKING WINS against some of europe's finest man! how the fuck r u so calm bro?

and fred, dont make fun of moratti man... he might bust you for 'match fixing'. like a real BOSS.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
lulz @ merdaaazzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

snowball11

Beginner
Reaction score
6666388197_bb559a0717_z.jpg
6666388331_96e519f013_z.jpg

That made my day. Fredrik9 you are simply a GENIUS!

:star::star::star::star::star:

Pazzo7

Banned
Reaction score
Wow you guys are really underestimating Inter. You must think you rule the world. And making fun of Moratti and stupid pictures about Inter that "make your day", just shows that you are lifeless people.

Inter will go on the field with PRIDE, knowing for SURE that we never stole a championship, NEVER PROVEN. Hating Inter for that is just ignorant, get the facts right.

I'm not here to fight or something, I want peaceful debates, but knowing Milan fans in general, that is impossible.

Thank God Rocchi is not the referee for this match. I would have congratulated you already.

FORZA INTER!

Last edited:

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Wow you guys are really underestimating Inter. You must think you rule the world. And making fun of Moratti and stupid pictures about Inter that "make your day", just shows that you are lifeless people.

Inter will go on the field with PRIDE, knowing for SURE that we never stole a championship, NEVER PROVEN, NEVER WILL. Hating Inter for that is just ignorant, get the facts right.

I'm not here to fight or something, I want peaceful debates, but knowing Milan fans in general, that is impossible.

Thank God Rocchi is not the referee for this match. I would have congratulated you already.

FORZA INTER!
another prick.... all I wanna say is come back if u have balls after the match on 15th....

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Inter will go on the field with PRIDE, knowing for SURE that we never stole a championship, NEVER PROVEN. Hating Inter for that is just ignorant, get the facts right.

FORZA INTER!

Come and get your mom away from my cock instead of trolling Milan forums.

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score

FORZA INTER!

:lol:

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan

Pazzo7

Banned
Reaction score
See? That's why nobody can have a peaceful debate with a Milanista. Once you lose the debate, you go all rage and offend. Just be reasonable. Us Interistas really feel bad for you, because you spend your time hating us, while you could do something useful with your empty life.

I only respected Maldini in this team, and his own fans made his retirement day the worst one ever. Just showing the "Milan way" once again. You should be ashamed of yourself.

snowball11

Beginner
Reaction score

FORZA INTER!

I've expressed my opinion about pictures that honestly I really liked (and I think that this is possible, because there is still freedom of expression, at least here in Italy). How could you say that I'm a lifeless person if you don't even know me?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
See? That's why nobody can have a peaceful debate with a Milanista. Once you lose the debate, you go all rage and offend. Just be reasonable. Us Interistas really feel bad for you, because you spend your time hating us, while you could do something useful with your empty life.

I only respected Maldini in this team, and his own fans made his retirement day the worst one ever. Just showing the "Milan way" once again. You should be ashamed of yourself.

The more you speak here, the more Milan cock will enter your mom. Just sayyin... two-three more posts and she'll be limping home.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You must be on of the most pathetic people on the world. Even compared to your fellow Interisti(or so)..

Pazzo7

Banned
Reaction score
The more you speak here, the more Milan cock will enter your mom. Just sayyin... two-three more posts and she'll be limping home.

I'm not even offended. You're just making yourself look like an idiot. Get some facts and come talk to me.

And snowball11, if I was talking about you, I would have quoted you.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona

FORZA INTER!

Yeah we rule the world, so what? We like to make fun of moratti, so what?
We love to slap our BIG DICKS to your face and all merdanista, so what? Go back to your shit and thank you very much.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm not even offended. You're just making yourself look like an idiot. Get some facts and come talk to me.

And snowball11, if I was talking about you, I would have quoted you.

And again, you don't feel for your mom at all???

and who's the idiot? I'd say the merdazurri who's trolling Milan forums :fp:

Crawl back to the cave you came out of...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
What has the world come to? :fp:

Merda fans think they can be on the same level as Milan :fp: :fp: :fp:

Pazzo7

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not trolling. I was just stating the facts.

The only way you make yourself feel good, is by offending the others. That just shows the low character you have.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

No Ibra. No Mourinho. No victory. Ever.

You talk about an empty life.

Pazzo7

Banned
Reaction score
What has the world come to? :fp:

Merda fans think they can be on the same level as Milan :fp: :fp: :fp:

I would never want that. I'd rather win championships in the field, and not get punished for cheating.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm not trolling. I was just stating the facts.

The only way you make yourself feel good, is by offending the others. That just shows the low character you have.

:lol: what facts?

Hey, Jasper. When are you going to delete these merda trolls, before or after the Derby?

snowball11

Beginner
Reaction score
I thought you were referring to me because you used my words in your post. If I was wrong, I'm sorry. Now I go back to prepare my exam, since this is a non-sense discussion.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I would never want that. I'd rather win championships in the field, and not get punished for cheating.

Ahh, the invention that is called Calciopoli. You must really love Calciopoli, and Moratti for trolling the Italian courts.

Pazzo7

Banned
Reaction score
No Ibra. No Mourinho. No victory. Ever.

You talk about an empty life.

We won the treble without Ibra. Mourinho was our best coach, and after he left we started rebuilding the team. That could take a while, but at least we won't try to buy the championship.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
NAH LET THEM STAY TILL THE DERBY ENDS... they will delete their accounts post 15th jan

Pazzo7

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not here to troll. But you might consider the truth about y'all as trolling. Anyway...
You could be the best team, but you'll never have the respect and the class Inter has.

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We won the treble without Ibra.
You won the treble with the entire new squad you got for Ibra.
Good thing Eto'o, Mourinho and others realized their mistake.

The only way to be truly black and blue is by being raped in the ass.
Inter forum = rape victim forum.

Schedule