Coppa Italia: Juventus - Milan - 20/03/2012

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
What the fuck? Resting players? This game is important. Very important. We can qualify for a final and be the first who defeats juve in their own stadium, destroying their moral with taking them the final away. Its about prestige and about winning a title.

Luckily Allegri and the team will take this seriously. No title for Juve should be the motto. :proud:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
no it's not important, Milan have 11 injured players.

he should rotate, roma game is far more important.

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
I see no reason why we can't win this Game, then Roma, then Barcelona. The "resting" should have been done today, IMMEDIATELY after the 2nd goal.

But Allegri kept Ibra on, and made his subs as usual in the 92nd minute. So because Allegri is fuckin clueless on subs, now we have to rest players against our Rivals after what happened a few weeks ago against them and all the fights and shit talking?????

NO WAY.

I say field the strongest lineup and ass-rape Juventus in their stadium.

---------El Shaaraway----------Ibrahimovic---------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------Emmanuelson------------------------
--------Muntari----------------------------Nocerino----------
---------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------Van Bommel--------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
Antonini----------------------------------------------Bonera
-----------------T.Silva---------Mexes-----------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------Abbiati-------------------------------

SUBS:
Gattuso, Aquilani, & Inzaghi

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Will chiellini show his face?

I see them, they run.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This Game is worthless, except it is against the cheating mafia, however considering it is their only hope for silver this season, they will field the strongest line up, i don't see us winning this one unless putting so much effort, which is important to save for the coming 2 games, specially Barca Game, however we can field the following subs and we will still have a very decent line up.
Amelia, Zambro, Yepes, Mexes, Mesbah, Muntari, Aqua / Gatusso(needs playing time), MVB, SES, Inzaghi/ Lopiz.

even we might probably going out, but still i would love to give the cheating mafia run for their money.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Boateng and Nesta training with the team today. Great news.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
- I want to win another trophy
- I want to give Jube their first loss
- I don't want to give Jube any chance of winning a trophy
- I just want to beat Jube
- I also want to beat Napoli in the final, because we've got some unfinished business

enough reasons to win this game, field the strongest possible team, rest against Roma!, strongest team against Barca again !

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
wow at people who see this as unimportant. u all might aswell say forza juve

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
^ it is unimportant if you compare it to our serie a journey, obviously. Of course we all want to win everything esp against Juve. But with Roma and Barca coming up next, some priority need to be set :)

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
^ it is unimportant if you compare it to our serie a journey, obviously. Of course we all want to win everything esp against Juve. But with Roma and Barca coming up next, some priority need to be set :)

All competitions must be viewed equally as important. The team plays for the fans.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think if we have full team, our reserve team can beat first 11 cheatintus, with Amelia, Zambro, MExes, Bonera/Yepes, Mesbah, Muntari, Merekel, Ambro, Urby, Pato, Cassan/ SES.

Damn lucky bastards.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
We have to score atleast 3 goals to force extra-time against an undefeated Juventus side.

We can do it, and I think we'll win, but I don't know if it's worth it to risk our better players when we have Roma and then Barca straight after.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
We have to score atleast 3 goals to force extra-time against an undefeated Juventus side.

We can do it, and I think we'll win, but I don't know if it's worth it to risk our better players when we have Roma and then Barca straight after.

extra time can only happen if we score two goals.

Barometer

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Huh? 2-0 and you're through

astorino

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

2-0 we win 2-1 i goes to extra-time. if we score more than 3 and win then we're in the final.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Lol

Thought they won 3-1. Sorry, guys. Blame it on me being hungover, but that isn't a proper excuse because I've thought they won 3-1 since the actual thing. :lol:

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
---------El Shaaraway----------Ibrahimovic---------------

-------------------------Urby-------------------------------------

--------Muntari--------Ambrosini--------------------Nocerino----------

Mesbah----------------------------------------------Bonera

-----------------Silva---------Mexes-----------------------

--------------------------Abbiati-------------------------------

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn

:thumbsup:

Seriously, I shit on this game. We can't afford to risk our important players for this damn competition, especially if you consider that we'd have to score two or more goals to go through.

Hondayum

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, Maldini, Sheva, Rino, Pirlo, Nesta, Kaka, Pippo, Baggio, Vieri, Totti
Do you seriously mean that, i mean really?

Abit kindergarten imo.

Do I mean that? Of course I mean that! If the players are told that "This match is not important, because we don't care about this competition" that means that even before the players step onto the pitch, they've given up. What kind of philosophy is that?

That's why I love Rino Gattuso. He plays with his heart, and gives 350% in each and every single match that he plays in. ALL matches are important, and by association, all competitions are important.

The fans show up to watch their team put on a good performance. How can we respect the players if they go on the field and not give a shit?

Moestar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BOA BOA BOA - TENG TENG TENG
- I also want to beat Napoli in the final, because we've got some unfinished business

enough reasons to win this game, field the strongest possible team, rest against Roma!, strongest team against Barca again !

:thumbsup:

We need to beat Juve x 100000000000000000000000000000

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Milan needs to beat rubentus and let Siena win Cup in finals.

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score

Hell no, scudetto much more important. Rest against juve

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Hell no, scudetto much more important. Rest against juve

Scudetto will be easy :o

let's put some focuss on this cup to

why not win at least 2 trophies this year?

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Do I mean that? Of course I mean that! If the players are told that "This match is not important, because we don't care about this competition" that means that even before the players step onto the pitch, they've given up. What kind of philosophy is that?

That's why I love Rino Gattuso. He plays with his heart, and gives 350% in each and every single match that he plays in. ALL matches are important, and by association, all competitions are important.

The fans show up to watch their team put on a good performance. How can we respect the players if they go on the field and not give a shit?

Well some players are special like that, they can find 100% for every game. Many cant do that, its just the way it is.

And at this point in the players career it wont matter make much of a difference what the coach says, everyone knows that to win serieA and advance in CL our bigger objectives for Milan. Thats just a fact no matter what the coach says to the players.

This game is abit special tho since its juve and im sure many will play their hearts out regardless of siutation. But imo it would be foolish to burn energy for vital players in this match.

Matches like these are perfect for non regular starters to get playing time and show what they are made of. Better that than cing ibra walk up and down the pitch thinking about the cl game a couple of weeks down. Even if he and other starters show up for this match if they play it would be waisted energy imo.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
One question :

How many of yous who say this game is not important say it because our chances are not high?

Fuck Conte, that asshole needs a spanking, but I still wish we can kill them effortlessly, maybe a Storari mistake or something.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
One question :

How many of yous who say this game is not important say it because our chances are not high?

Fuck Conte, that asshole needs a spanking, but I still wish we can kill them effortlessly, maybe a Storari mistake or something.

Yes Yes :g::g::g: