German Bundesliga Thread

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Muller

"Wherever I go somewhere and a little child asks me to show some tricks, I have to say:I dont know any tricks"

"They always want to see some kind of wizardry,ball juggling,turning around four times,that kind of thing.Thats not my specialty.

"My game is based on efficiency.I'm not a player who is enjoyable to watch for 90mins." :cry:

"I am more of a team player.A player who is important for the whole team and goes after the result."

"I do not play to put on a great show."
LOL what a loser.

Nostradamus

The Predictor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rummenigge, Maradona, Scholl, Lizarazu, Lahm
U21 defender Jan Kirchhoff ll join Bayern on a Bosman in summer..maybe they ll discuss an instant move, as Badstuber is injured and Boateng missing 1/8 against Arsenal due to suspension.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Schalke have signed Rafael on loan from Dynamo Kiev, a player that had done well in the past for Hertha Berlin. Possibly a replacement for the Spurs bound Holtby.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Muller

"Wherever I go somewhere and a little child asks me to show some tricks, I have to say:I dont know any tricks"

"They always want to see some kind of wizardry,ball juggling,turning around four times,that kind of thing.Thats not my specialty.

"My game is based on efficiency.I'm not a player who is enjoyable to watch for 90mins." :cry:

"I am more of a team player.A player who is important for the whole team and goes after the result."

"I do not play to put on a great show."

I really like muller now :thumbsup:. Great stuff really, robinho should learn a thing or two from him, although its rather late now for him lol.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
You will always be bundesfodder in my not so objective eyes. Take Pep

We have

Massimiliano-Allegri-has--006.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
#pep to bayern and #bundesliga trending on twitter ww :mad:
It will be hard for seria a to catch bundesliga now, we have to go for EPL to get back our 4th cl spot

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pep made a good choice... I think his style is much more suitable to Bayern than any English club.

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
Pep made a good choice... I think his style is much more suitable to Bayern than any English club.

Yup. Excellent choice. Iconic team with great infrastructure, finances and fan support. Talented team too.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I doubt Pep will do a better job than Heynckess. That doesn't seem to be the biggest reason they want Pep though. They want more fans outside Germany and more Bundesfodder fans. Basically, they want Bundesfodder to stop being Bundesfodder.........good luck with that:lol::lol:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I doubt Pep will do a better job than Heynckess. That doesn't seem to be the biggest reason they want Pep though. They want more fans outside Germany and more Bundesfodder fans. Basically, they want Bundesfodder to stop being Bundesfodder.........good luck with that:lol::lol:

how long before schweinstagger is a CB?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
great move, I hope he dumps mario gomez and robben.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
great move, I hope he dumps mario gomez and robben.

gomez yes dump that fuckwit but c'mon bro robben when on form is easily their best player. I love robben, always wanted him here.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
gomez yes dump that fuckwit but c'mon bro robben when on form is easily their best player. I love robben, always wanted him here.

you gotta keep up with the recent news

robben has been rotting at the bench for quite a time :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

robben is the sole reason bayern didn't win the CL last season.

at least gomez contributed on their way there. still, fuck him.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

You are only being jealous that Bayern get him, not Milan. :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
is this a bundesfodder national holdiay??

where's allfatchildren?

sage is here celebrating...i heard he might get a happymeal later

bundesfodderrrrrrrrr happy days

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
nah im gonna celebrate with an italian feast, since bundesboss are eating them up :proud:

you should celebrate with that nice bayern jacket you have ;) :proud:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
nah im gonna celebrate with an italian feast, since bundesboss are eating them up :proud:

you should celebrate with that nice bayern jacket you have ;) :proud:

that jacket was my roommates

he died from a heroin overdose last year. he was gay. unfortunately, this is not a joke

bundesfodder =/

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bayern that get Pep, not bigger or more interesting clubs or League like Chelsea is pretty surprising. I wonder why Pep agreed to move to Muenchen not other big clubs. Big salary could be logical reason but Chelsea can also afford that. IMO beside good management Bayern have including in financial, they including Bundesliga have more faith in youngsters and they, both Bayern and Bundesliga, have tons of talented youngsters and some of them are growing to quality level now.

Except Bundesliga are less popular, Bayern offer more: ambitions, money (healthy one), tons of talents, leagues (clubs) that have more trust on youngsters. They are requirements for continuous trophies-based achievement.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
is this a bundesfodder national holdiay??

where's allfatchildren?

sage is here celebrating...i heard he might get a happymeal later

bundesfodderrrrrrrrr happy days

The Hollander always hate the Germans. It is no surprise, man. But still Bundesliga>>>Eredivisie especially Germany>>> Holland. :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^dammit--that's a handsome dude

are bundesfodder fans typically that good-looking?

#realtalk though..that's the jacket of a deceased person =/...

Last edited:

Schedule