• Total voters

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
Beemer said:
According to Ch4, Carlo says Ronnie will start tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Why the sad face? I'm pretty sure everyone here is waiting to see if he is going to help with our form.

Aapert

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Kaka,Pippo,Gattuso,Nesta
Well now we can stop speculating about he's weight. He was in decent shape today but he could still improve a bit. :)

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Good return from Ronnie. I didn't see too much of the game but based on highlights and what little I saw he wasn't bad. Hope he gets back match fitnes and proves to be the key player for us we've been expecting him to be on his return from injury.

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
Ronnie eager to impress

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Milan striking star Ronaldo insists that he wants to earn a new contract with the Rossoneri after making his long-awaited return yesterday.​

El Fenomeno made his first appearance of the season in Cagliari after a frustrating period on the sidelines with a thigh injury.

There was little sign of rustiness from Ronnie as he struck the post and was brought down for a penalty, but he believes he has much more to do if he is to renew his contract, which currently expires in June.

“I’m going to try and impress this year to win the trust of the club,” the Selecao marksman told Sky Sport Italia.

“I want to earn things for myself and at the moment I haven’t deserved an extension.

“If I manage to impress then I don’t see there being problems in negotiations with the club at the end of the season, but I need to get stuck in as I don’t want anything gifted to me.”
source channel4.[/font]
good return from Ronie, and he admited than he is happy here and wants an deserved extension with us, so let just see if will continue to play in his way as he know.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
After his first game, he showed that he really has a lot to give to Milan.

We allways look more dangerous with him in Atack. Like i said, when Ronaldo plays... even Gila will score almost every game.
I hope he wont get injured anymore, we really need him now more than ever.

Forza Phenomeno.. !!! :star:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably nothing more than just exchanging pleasantries and chewing the fat, but the media will of course make a big deal out of it. It's hard to really draw any conclusions from a 20-second video.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Ronaldo was warming up ready to come on, but pulled up and asked for treatment on his knee, so this could be another setback in Il Fenomeno's battle for fitness.

channel4.com from match report.

fuck..i just can`t believe it..

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
*Milan*4ever* said:
Ronaldo was warming up ready to come on, but pulled up and asked for treatment on his knee, so this could be another setback in Il Fenomeno's battle for fitness.

channel4.com from match report.

fuck..i just can`t believe it..
We can't blame Fatty for not having the time to take care of himself. :o

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
“Ronaldo felt a twinge during the warm-up and still wanted to go on, but considering Clarence Seedorf’s ankle wasn’t in good shape I opted to play it safe. Ronaldo is fine and will be available for Saturday.”

Ancelotti, from channel4.com

Hopefully it isn't the same scenario like this summer when everything was ok and he was supposed to come back 'the next match', ending up with a 3 month layoff.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
“Ronaldo felt a twinge during the warm-up and still wanted to go on, but considering Clarence Seedorf’s ankle wasn’t in good shape I opted to play it safe. Ronaldo is fine and will be available for Saturday.”

Ancelotti, from channel4.com

Hopefully it isn't the same scenario like this summer when everything was ok and he was supposed to come back 'the next match', ending up with a 3 month layoff.

Thank God.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Holy schlamoly. And to think he reportedly said to the press earlier in the week that he wanted a contract extension.

albion tifo

Forever Milanista
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pipo, Boban, MVB, Gullit, Baresi, Billy, Seedorf, Zambrotta, Weah, Stam, Zlatan
dissapointed again, it looks like we get another Redondo from Real hopes he will be ready for Juve

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Amazing,just fucking amazing...

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Ronnie set to miss Juve Thursday 29 November, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronaldo doesn’t think that he will recover from a calf injury in time to feature for Milan against Juventus on Saturday.

The Brazilian star has only just returned to action after a frustrating period on the sidelines with a thigh injury.

However, during the warm-up at Benfica last night, El Fenomeno reported a suspect calf pain.

“I’m still feeling a bit of pain and I don’t think that I’ll be back in time for Juventus,” Ronaldo explained.

“I don’t know what happened last night yet. I will have to wait until tomorrow when I see the doctors again. I don’t even know if I’ll be back for Tokyo.”

Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani was also unable to shed any light on the Selecao marksman’s condition.

“I don’t know – the decision will be up to the doctors and Ronaldo himself,” he growled.

“One thing at a time. Before the Club World Cup we have to face Juventus and Celtic.”
God I can't believe this shit :o
Just let him go in January and let's finish this fiasco once and for all...

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
The situation with Fatty is getting pathetic. Contrary to what formerly banned groupies think he is NOT the best we have. :o

Last edited:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Wait for what exactly? :o Wait for four more months so he can again play one game?
It's obvious we can't depend on him :rolleyes:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
dont be surprised to read tmw that rotundo has been given a contract extension :rolleyes:

This should be it....No matter wtf Ronaldo does when he gets back...if he misses Tokyo, they need to look for anohter striker...prefereably in Jan itself.

Rumours of Berbatov being discontent.....Shevchenko admitting after 2 years that he is unhappy....hes not hte best option, but its better to have SOME option, rather than a fuking globule of fatty tissue, that is surgically attached to a hospital bed.

But seriously, I really cant see us bringing anyone in Jan. We need another striker, because its obvious were going to be down to three strikers for hte rest of the season again, with Gila, Pato and Pippo. Much as i do NOT think its a good option, i think a little crybaby call from Shevchenko to Berlu would convince him enough to bring him back.

With only 3 strikers, one 34, one 18, and on a flop, getting 4th in the league is going to be hard. Mark my words. We should focus on that already, since Rotundo is not going to be available regularly.

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
slouchoncouch said:
Ronaldo is the best we have and we should wait
do us all a favor and stick to that couch. hopefully its far from your keyboard :o

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
slouchoncouch said:
Ronaldo is the best we have and we should wait
The best at getting hurt this season, maybe. He's gone from hero to liability in less than a year and you're quite detached from reality.

Now we'll be accused of posting "hateful and malicious" material by Ronaldo9.

Last edited:

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Crap. Total crap. This guy can't stay fit to save his life, which is actually what he needs to do. Does he even realize that should he be sold by us he will most probably end up in a retirement home? Which club wants him in this shape?

Dumbass. Fatass. Uglyass.

Not quite the golden boy he once was (and what his fans think still is).

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Can January take any longer to arrive?

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
I think we need to get some sort of striker in the Jan. market now. Not necessarily a point man but someone who can play behind the striker and on the wings also, because when Ronaldo IS fit as well as with Pato coming it would be difficult to rotate the 5 of them, which would happen. But since Pippo+Ronaldo seemingly would get injured again it could work out.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marcus said:
Crap. Total crap. This guy can't stay fit to save his life, which is actually what he needs to do. Does he even realize that should he be sold by us he will most probably end up in a retirement home? Which club wants him in this shape?

Dumbass. Fatass. Uglyass.

Not quite the golden boy he once was (and what his fans think still is).
Yes, that was very not hateful and not malicious.

Disappointed as I am, I can't blame Ronaldo for the unluck with his legs. He is physically in order so his 'fatness' can't be blamed for this, nor anything else that has to do with him. But I do think the the most logical thing at this point would be to seriously reconsider whether he should be let go after the end of his contract. I doubt they will try to sell him in the winter market, but I'm leaning very much to the idea that he shouldn't have a future with Milan after June and he should go to some less demanding club and get paid much less there. Even if Milan wanted to sell him in January there wouldn't be anyone who'd pay millions for him with these injuries. Only a spectacular season after this can save him at Milan, but I highly doubt it will happen, even if there aren't any serious injuries, there will always be niggles which will not allow him to get in any kind of form. A shame really, he is the most talented striker the world has seen in decades, but injuries ruined him. That is no reason though to hate him and insult him as if he shot himself in the leg. Have a little respect.

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
Yes, that was very not hateful and not malicious.

Disappointed as I am, I can't blame Ronaldo for the unluck with his legs. He is physically in order so his 'fatness' can't be blamed for this, nor anything else that has to do with him. But I do think the the most logical thing at this point would be to seriously reconsider whether he should be let go after the end of his contract. I doubt they will try to sell him in the winter market, but I'm leaning very much to the idea that he shouldn't have a future with Milan after June and he should go to some less demanding club and get paid much less there. Even if Milan wanted to sell him in January there wouldn't be anyone who'd pay millions for him with these injuries. Only a spectacular season after this can save him at Milan, but I highly doubt it will happen, even if there aren't any serious injuries, there will always be niggles which will not allow him to get in any kind of form. A shame really, he is the most talented striker the world has seen in decades, but injuries ruined him. That is no reason though to hate him and insult him as if he shot himself in the leg. Have a little respect.
I have a gut feeling that Ronaldo stopped enjoying this game couple of years ago and he is still milking this "cow" - a magical image that can easily can be found on Youtube, that still make some people to pay silly money, w/o realizing that the man has no passion whatsoever left in his beaten body. Capello, of all people saw it and let him go, even though brass wasn't happy with this idea, but the hell they know...
Also 90 minutes on the pitch really stressed him, i guess :D

nicholasbellono

Beginner
Reaction score
what a puss. what a dissapointment, I have been watching this optimistically and thought he would give a big lift again. I think Ronaldo has nothing left to play for. I think its time to call it a career.

to earlier poster- you can blame ronaldo for this. He is a professional athlete, paid to play soccer, not sit on the sidelines.

Do you think a young player not recognized could get away with not playing everytime he has discomfort? Ronaldo is one of the most famous and followed players in the world. This has made him lazy and high-maintance

edit: I wanted to add to my post here and just say for everyone who did not get to see him play in his prime, he sure was one hell of a player. I remember teams used to have to make game plans just to contain him alone. It's a shame, it looks like we won't get to see that here in Milan again.

Last edited:

Schedule