UEFA EURO 2016 France - General discussions

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fuck iceland, they ruined my euro bet! Fuckers were supposed to draw at full time...

I hope the french slaughter them.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Tbh I fear Iceland more than Germany or France

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
poland thread where??????????????????????????

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Germany and France are going to destroy eachother....all Portugal has to do is get by Wales and they actually have a shot :eek: :thumbsup:

I wonder how newly retired Messi (M10) would feel if CR7 wins the Euros now :lol:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Germany and France are going to destroy eachother....all Portugal has to do is get by Wales and they actually have a shot :eek: :thumbsup:

I wonder how newly retired Messi (M10) would feel if CR7 wins the Euros now :lol:

leaf why are you always comparing those two?

You sound like one of those fanboys who constantly post annoying comparisons in the soccer meme facebook page.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I believe Messi doesnt give 1 fuck what ronaldo is doing
see below
leaf why are you always comparing those two?

You sound like one of those fanboys who constantly post annoying comparisons in the soccer meme facebook page.

The comparisons are natural. They are decidedly the two best players in the world....the next in line is Neymar and there's a huge dropoff in talent AND production after #4 Suarez....and these guys like Griezman, Robben, Douglas Costa, Ozil, Lewandowski etc are all fucking fantastic

Messi and CR7 will always be compared the way Pele and Maradonna always will.

To think that neither thinks what the other does/achieves is naive at best. Immediately after one accomplished something, the press asks the other to comment (see Messi's retirement).

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Germany and France are going to destroy eachother....all Portugal has to do is get by Wales and they actually have a shot :eek:

You're such a douchebag :fp:

Messi has only just been laid to rest and youre already digging him back up :lol:

I'm all in with Gazza B :proud: and TeamBales

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:o

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Benzema would have destoyed it
...by leaking photos of Pogba jerking off to CR7 underwear pics and blackmailing Griezman by threatening to upload "A Night In Paris II - Born Toulouse" :D

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
I missed the game due to Mother's things with my babies .. But from what I'd read it was another extra time playing for Portugal in this tournament. And it made them only win with normal time 90 minutes when they faced Wales. Must be very exhausted for them 😁 Anyway win stil be always win no matter what the way been reached.. Congrats Portugal .. Too bad Quaresma didn't score. I wish at least when he replaced C Ronaldo must be 1 goal at least 😍

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
loved watching that little griezmann play - he is great!

for me, I thought france was the better team in the finals. oh well, congrats to Portugal for winning :star:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I missed the game due to Mother's things with my babies .. But from what I'd read it was another extra time playing for Portugal in this tournament. And it made them only win with normal time 90 minutes when they faced Wales. Must be very exhausted for them 😁 Anyway win stil be always win no matter what the way been reached.. Congrats Portugal .. Too bad Quaresma didn't score. I wish at least when he replaced C Ronaldo must be 1 goal at least 😍
DYe0sQS.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Welcome back! Long time. Will you be able to post more?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Congrats Portugal. They deserved it. :)