The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
there’s an abundance of quality managers (Spalletti/Garcia/Wenger/Mourinho/Gasperini/Pochettino).

mYTNXxZ.jpg

Last edited:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Re managers, despite our current shit situation, we’re still the second biggest club in football history which no manager could refuse (providing we support them on the market).

Would u want to marry with miss world 2007 if she is fat ugly and has diabetes now?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Suso parts ways with agent the two key reasons and what it means for the future

AC Milan winger Suso has decided to terminate his relationship with agent Alessandro Lucci amid doubts over his future at the club, a report claims.

It has been a turbulent start to the season for Suso with the Rossoneri as fans protested about his place in the starting XI, while there are rumours of a stand-off over a new deal.

The Spaniard also recently revealed during an interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport that he has turned down a number of offers to leave Milan over the past few windows.

According to Calciomercato.com’s Daniele Longo though, Suso is facing a ‘very difficult moment’ both in terms of performances and now through his decision to part with agent Alessandro Lucci.

Longo claims that the reason for the decision is centered around the fact that Suso has not been able to reach an agreement over a contract renewal which he ‘requested a while ago’.

Milan for their part were not keen on giving Suso a pay rise on his current €3.5m-a-year terms, the report continues, while the €38m release clause – which was Lucci’s idea – stopped the forward from leaving on multiple occasions.

The outlet concludes by stating that Suso may now go with a Spanish agency, and that he could ‘search for new opportunities’ to continue his career. All eyes are now on January to see whether his adventure with the Diavolo ends.

Danielito

Prime Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
Not even one goal per game is unacceptable, especially if you consider that two of them came from penalties and most of the rest came from flashes of brilliance rather than team play. Our front three just isn't clicking and it's not gonna miracolously change as they play together for quite some time now. Hakan and Suso are not productive enough and until we change them for quicker, more skillfull players, capable of scoring and assisting consistently, nothing will change.

Yes, there are many other problems in this team, but I believe we should start fixing them with complete revamp in our attack. Defence is ok for our current goals, maybe just sell Calabria and bring Celik for the same money. Conti showed promise last game and have a higher ceiling than Calabria if he finds consistency. Midfield should be fine too after we exchange Kessie for one of Xhaka/Torreira. Last two games showed that we are capable of playing on par with Lazio and even Juve. It's lack of goals what's hurting us. I would even say that impotence of our attack is bigger problem than lack of experience/leadership. It's not like our players were scared of Juve or something, we just don't have players with goalscoring instinct and when our striker is out of form there's no one able to do something special.

I would still absolutely love to see Milanista Belotti in our jersey. If he's available for the same money for which we could sell Piatek to ManU/whoever is willing to pay, I would do it in a heartbeat. Then buy goalscoring left winger instead of Hakan and tireless runner instead of Suso and hire top coach playing 433.

Donna - Theo, Roma, Caldara, Celik - Paqueta, Torreira, Bennacer - Depay, Belotti, Chiesa.

If needed, use Hakan's workrate on the wing or in the midfield without pressure on him that he has to score, play Krunić if Bennacer needs time to adapt to playing RCM, let Belotti teach Leao how to move and work hard for the team...

It's doable in two transfer windows for approx 110m (Depay 40, Chiesa 70... Calabria <-> Celik, Kessie <-> Torreira, Piatek <-> Gallo swaps, if we have to pay something extra, Suso's sell should cover that).

It's also much more "Elliott way" than bringing 30+ players like Thiago Silva, Modrić, Ibra on massive wages... Potentially top 3 team in Italy for next 5 years.

This winter, we should just send Calabria to Sevilla and bring in Celik, swap Kessie for one of Arsenal's unwanted duo and bring Ibra for six months. Then secure top coach and let him to chose his attack for next season.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
this is the guy they wanna sign?

tumblr_ol86fl71q21v67669o2_250.gifv

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso is changing his agent because Lucci flopped with the sale and the contract renewal.

If anyone gives 30 m we should accept it immediately

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Suso wanting pay RISE is just one more proof of what kind of morons most of our players are. New contract?? For what, playing on serie C level?

One more to be sold, good, great. Gonin january, you, best 22 mid in the world and mr. Safepass...oo and Calabria. Adios

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Don't bother, he's from the 'criticise a black player and you're a racist-club'. He doesn't say it with so many words, but that's what he tries to accuse you of. Trying to act like some kind of ambassador of 'no to racism', but at the same time talking about 'PC vanilla flavoured losers' on this forum.

This sort of reaction is why I usually don't bother to say what I think on the matter.....
*Sigh* do whatever you want guys. Kessie is a 500 year old lazy stupid unprofessional donkey. I'm done with this topic. I've said my piece.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Why would anyone pay 30m for someone who has 1 goal and 1 assist. Make it 4 goals and 4 assist since last November... even Borini would have way better stats if you constantly give him a chance to play. :rolleyes:

And the problem is that he'll have one year left in contract next summer. If anyone offer any money in January, take it and run.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
surely, it's human nature to look to blame someone when things aren't going well.

at this point i wouldn't call any of our current players "shit" (without ability) ... the like of Montolivo and Bertolacci left, and they were the one i could put that label on.

Maybe Borini, but he contributed everytime called upon.

the rest of our players have shown they can be good/great...if playing playing in a "team" ...

a team is built in a way that players are complimentary, compensate for their teammates deficiencies...and everyone can play to their strengths...we are just buying players...that why we cannot get more 2 players be "hot" at the same time...
if we play "X" way, it will allow players A & B to express themselves ... but the rest have to do things they are not good at, therefore will struggle and be "shit"

the constant change of coach doesn't help building either....it'll be the same thing until we get some continuity and stability and start to actually build a team

i'm done with trashing players...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Massimiliano Mirabelli claims Gennaro Gattuso was "told who to pick" by the Milan hierarchy, who spent big knowing the FFP punishment would come.

In an interview with TeleLombardia, the former sporting director is defending his decision to appoint Gattuso as the head coach for the

Rossoneri, revealing that the owners wanted PSG coach Thomas Tuchel.
“I had no direct relationship with the owners,” he admitted to TeleLombardia. “The first time was in Greece, when we had to decide on Gattuso. The question arose whether to change the coach or not.

The club told me that I could pick Tuchel, but I said I already had Gattuso in mind.“I spent days and days to convince them that it was the right choice. In the end they told me I could do what I wanted, but then I would have to take on all the responsibility and if it didn’t go well, I would have to leave.”

In the end he faced the sack, while Gattuso terminated his contract by mutual consent after missing out on the Champions League by one point.
Milan opened the chequebook and decided to splash the cash on new players during Gattuso’s spell, but Mirabelli reveals they knew full well strong Financial Fair Play punishment was imminent.

“We knew that it was an open year, and that’s why we spent so much money. We knew that then this situation with the UEFA would arrive,” he added.“It may be a question of management, because when we were there, we were easily in the Europa League and we played in a Coppa Italia final. We didn’t reach the Champions League because of the matches against Benevento and Verona.

“I’m sorry that Rino didn’t become an important asset to Milan. And if a few of the leaders at Milan told him he was wrong and told him which players to pick, do I have to take the blame for that too?” asked the former sporting director.

He also points at the constant negotiation with Mino Raiola, who heavily influenced Gianluigi Donnarumma to ask for a lucrative new deal to stay put at San Siro, poking his finger at the current directors of the club.

“Donnarumma is one of the best goalkeepers, in my opinion,” said Mirabelli. “If you want to keep him, I don’t see any difficulties in signing him for another three years. If I succeeded, why can’t the champions that are at Milan now? “What’s the problem? Raiola, before I arrived, took over €100m from Milan. I saw the documents.”

Milan are 14th in Serie A this season and will play Napoli after the international break, a match where both teams are desperate of claiming the three points.

Then theres Stefano :lol::lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
xhaka is another rr but in midfield.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
maybe if we continue playing sexy calcio, next season we'll end up with PEP.

If we start actually winning a game or two, we might not end up relegated :thumbsup:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I agree but im doubtful wether a wc-ish coach like pochettino would come here..any top coach...thats why even the worst of the best(wenger) i would take in a heartbeat

Feelnspalleti is the most we can hope for atm but...i hope im wrong and we can surprise

Because we have 3 things going for us...

1. AC Milan is still an iconic club and a few shitty seasons can’t wipe out 30 years of glory (just like Liverpool). Therefore, any decent Manager will jump at the chance to coach us providing we support them in the market (which shouldn’t be a problem given that Elliott invested 150m last year).

2. A talented young team which could explode under the right manager and with just a few quality additions. Imagine Paqueta playing alongside Modric + Vidal or Ibra playing up top with Piatek.

3. Owners who are determined to bring us back to the top (or so they keep saying). Despite their faults, Elliott have put their money where their mouth is and invested heavily every year since they took over. Unfortunately for us they repeated Yonghong’s mistakes by putting complete amateurs in charge. Also, once the new stadium is built we should be better equipped to compete.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Would u want to marry with miss world 2007 if she is fat ugly and has diabetes now?

Because if she joins fat camp and undergoes major plastic surgery in summer she has a chance of regaining her crown :lol:

Seriously though, if we do things right and manage to qualify for CL next year, given our track record, Milan will return to being a relevant name in football in a year e.g. just look at Inter since Spalletti took over.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Kojak spamming the commode as per.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
You wouldn't fuck an overweight Halle Berry?

No, because if she was fat in the first place, we wouldn't have cared about her in terms of sexual appeal.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
No, because if she was fat in the first place, we wouldn't have cared about her in terms of sexual appeal.

I'm not saying that you're a homo bro...all I'm saying is that if R&B organized a meet up and you showed up wearing nothing but a bowtie and whipped cream....I wouldn't be surprised :o

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
EJLuHQ2XUAA3bdy

OFFICIAL: Daniel Maldini signs new five-year deal at #ACMilan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule