The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?
1st place 21 31.34%
2nd place 4 5.97%
CL spot 41 61.19%
EL spot 1 1.49%
7th+ 0 0%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-09-2020, 23:18   #11881
ZBoban
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panache View Post
Calm down. I highly doubt it. He'll need (and deserves) time to grow. The Kaka comparisons are crazy. Kaka was able to have that instant impact because he was a special, generational talent. Let's not put those kind of expectations on Hauge. He fits in well with our young squad and he'll have a role to play but he won't have a huge impact right away. Still, 5 million for him is a no-brainer.
That's why I stated it was a possibility. When I look at the player he seems like the full package. Whether it translates on the pitch is a different story. But in terms of skill on paper, he seems like a complete package. Passing, shooting, creating, first touch, football iq, speed is all there. Many of our attack mind players all have some weak aspects in their game at the moment. Love Rebić energy but his first touch and technical ability is lacking, Leao is still very raw and nonchalant atm, Samu is just a featherweight, Saele doesn't have the skill for first eleven, Diaz is great but a midget, only Ibra is a sure thing but he is 85 years old. Hauge easily has the potential to be our most complete forward for now.
ZBoban is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:22   #11882
Raghav
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho

If we can get Tomiyasu for sub 20mil that?d be a great deal the guy is young, has serie a experience , is fast , two footed , can cover all roles in defence and would probably sell bunch of jerseys in Japan and create a lot of fans in Japan. Sounds like a great deal to me.
Raghav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:23   #11883
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Why? We're the most in form team in Italy.

Edit: Oh, because of the injuries? Fuck it, I think we can power through and builds more confidence and character for the youngsters that have to step up.
I don't know man. We looked very very tired in our last few games, literally stoped playing around the 70th minute every time because the team ran out of fuel.

In post lockdown our team looked fit af. Probably due to having plenty of time for a good preparation and Pioli and his staff being very good at it. But this time, due to short summer prep and that stupid Nations League, there hasn't been a real preparation and all those EL play offs are fucking our fitness.

If you speak of "in form" in terms of result, yeah. But in terms of fitness this forced cut-down-to-two-weeks summer preparation for big parts of our squad, combined with playing every third day a match, seems like it's exhausting us big times.

Thanks god we're "only" playing the likes of Crotone or Spezia.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:24   #11884
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

I can see Diogo Dalot has only played 1080 minutes in Premier League during 2 years. He is only 21 tho and PL clubs like to destroy young talents.
VultureSheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:25   #11885
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
Hugh is Nikita your role model for trolling?
IL Diavolo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:26   #11886
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

JM Aulas about Aouar #Arsenal deal: “There was a timid offer, it was not an offer that was even susceptible to making us consider a sale”.
Old 28-09-2020, 23:27   #11887
ForzaSandro
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
I can see Diogo Dalot has only played 1080 minutes in Premier League during 2 years. He is only 21 tho and PL clubs like to destroy young talents.
I'm no fan of the EPL but that can't be true, alimony. At least they give them a chance. Other than Milan in recent years, Serie A is criminally poor with young players. Also, the coaches in Serie A, it's been a recycling for quite a long time. Same guys getting fired and hired by other clubs. No innovation in ideas.
ForzaSandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:27   #11888
brk
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
I don't know man. We looked very very tired in our last few games, literally stoped playing around the 70th minute every time because the team ran out of fuel.

In post lockdown our team looked fit af. Probably due to having plenty of time for a good preparation and Pioli and his staff being very good at it. But this time, due to short summer prep and that stupid Nations League, there hasn't been a real preparation and all those EL play offs are fucking our fitness.

If you speak of "in form" in terms of result, yeah. But in terms of fitness this forced cut-down-to-two-weeks summer preparation for big parts of our squad, combined with playing every third day a match, seems like it's exhausting us big times.

Thanks god we're "only" playing the likes of Crotone or Spezia.
Have you seen the rest of Serie A play this week? We're doing a lot better in terms of fitness than almost everyone. Nobody is fit.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:29   #11889
ForzaSandro
AC Milan Legend

What happened to Nutella? Our Nutella, the Abate fan.
ForzaSandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:29   #11890
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Nice get by Lazio with Pereira on loan plus option from Man Utd. No way Lotito is paying 27m for him next year though lol.

Pereira is bang average ewww
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:29   #11891
Raz
AC Milan Icon

If we take the quoted valuations into consideration:
Fofana > Tomiyasu > Ajer > Milenkovic > Nastasic

Signature
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:30   #11892
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaSandro View Post
I'm no fan of the EPL but that can't be true, alimony. At least they give them a chance. Other than Milan in recent years, Serie A is criminally poor with young players. Also, the coaches in Serie A, it's been a recycling for quite a long time. Same guys getting fired and hired by other clubs. No innovation in ideas.
I'm not saying PL clubs like old players. The point is that they don't care about growing players. They spend like mad and they only want ready players, and if you have some bad games you end up permabenched. A lot of players who then leave PL revive their career.
Old 28-09-2020, 23:34   #11893
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Have you seen the rest of Serie A play this week? We're doing a lot better in terms of fitness than almost everyone. Nobody is fit.
Admitted I haven't. But I remained a bit worried seeing us sitting in our own half for the last 10-15 minutes against Crotone, seemingly unable to attack even if we wanted to.

I wonder what could have been if we played against teams with similiar technical abilities.
Alo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:34   #11894
Kaka06/07
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Saelemaekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Kalulu has played 0 minutes of professional football, he is practically a primavera player. It is probably more about common sense than not being convinced with Kalulu.

I?d suppose that they maybe got an offer for Conti.
Exactly. Plus it would put a lot of pressure on the kid making him a back up who is expected to play straight away. We have destroyed a few players over the years with that expectation. Better letting him get used to the environment slowly. Plus kalulu may well be a center back in time.
Kaka06/07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:37   #11895
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Hugh is Nikita your role model for trolling?
Moohtra, you're doing it again. Calm down, breathe in some fresh air.

What are your buddies telling you about Tonali at #10? Happening any time soon?
Hugh Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:41   #11896
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Janus View Post
Moohtra, you're doing it again. Calm down, breathe in some fresh air.

What are your buddies telling you about Tonali at #10? Happening any time soon?

Love how you are getting triggered with every mention.

Whats your id on FCB world? Same as here?
Old 28-09-2020, 23:43   #11897
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

We.

Back

Signature
David, please sell me the forum
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:44   #11898
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

I love the moment paolo maldini was born

Signature

<3
AC Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2020, 23:52   #11899
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

There are 14 members (8 players) from Genoa who tested positive for the covid
Old 28-09-2020, 23:55   #11900
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Well rip Genoa

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

I exist to make Merda fans miserable
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote