Krzysztof Piątek Thread

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was very excited about him last year. His goals and celebrations brought joy to watching our matches after watching a stale Higuain for half of a season.

But this season you could tell he let his "success" get to his head. Having horrible touches, not being able to hold the ball, and simple passing are things I feel like he could have worked on. Not saying I wanted him to look like Ibra in 1-2 match time but instead he chose to try to dive every match and showed very little improvement in time. The interviews he gave talking about moving to bigger clubs for more money was when he was in a poor stretch. Instead of realizing he got an incredible opportunity with a decent start and put his head down to keep improving, he had the poorest body language out of anyone on the pitch and blamed the teammates for poor service, except he missed chances when the service did come.

I appreciate what he did for us last season, and hope for his sake that the Hertha Berlin transfer humbles him down a bit to work on some flaws to his game.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Krzysztof Piątek after Klinsmann leaving will now have his 8th coach in 1.5 seasons abroad. Ballardini, Jurić, Prandelli in half year with Genoa. Gattuso, Giampaolo, Pioli in a year with Milan.

- June 2018: Piątek joins Genoa

- October 2018: Ballardini sacked, Jurić joins as a coach

- December 2018: Jurić sacked, Prandelli joins as a coach

- January 2019: Piątek joins AC Milan

- May 2019: Gattuso leaves, Giampaolo joins as a coach

- October 2019: Giampaolo sacked, Pioli joins as a coach

- January 2020: Piątek joins Hertha Berlin

- February 2020: Klinsmann leaves as a coach

Another record

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru