The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Imagine the mercato summit yesterday.

Montella: "I want Kalinic."
Mirabelli: "Are you serious? Tomorrow I take you out and we are going to watch a real striker."

Next day:

lol

but dortmund is losing 3-1, not a good performance of them to observe at the moment.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like their fates are linked. Kolasinac won't come unless Arsene stays.

so wenger has a press conference tomorrow yh

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
For me 10/10 mercato would be delo, auba, tolisso, mussachio, fabregas and kolasinac i hope we have budget for this maybe in payments we can make it, tolisso is a must !

Wow. No one else knew about these players other than you. You're so amazing!

We are blessed to have him among us, football will not be the same with our vulture, he called braida and told him to sign Guillet

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Dortmund will desperate to sell Auba now. He's not WC and never will be.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ya nice, its right time for upgrading our bench :fp::fp:
Are we Real level or sth?
He is not good enough for our starter and too expensive for our bench, so he is worthless for us.

For the money Fiorentina might want for him he wouldn't be worth it considering where else we need to spend money unless its a Lapadula plus 10 million kind of a deal.

I was pointing out that he is many times better than Lapadula. I always watch Fiorentina in Europa League and they are are very different team with him than without him.

From current Fiorentina I would take 3 players if they came at a reasonable price.

Bernadeschi (this kid is super talented)
Badelj
Kalanic

Some would suggest Valero and Rodriguez but both players have declined a lot and would be a liability here

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I am sure that montella deep down inside doesn't want aubameyang. Would have it hard time in his system.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
but dortmund is losing 3-1, not a good performance of them to observe at the moment.

True, they haven't figured out how to play Monaco. Tbf in the 1st leg they were victims of a terror attempt with several bombs on their teambus less than 24 hours before. They won the league game this weekend but surely this is still an intensive time for the players of Dortmund. The players are human beings, not machines. I think it will take them some time to refind back into daily business mode.

I'm still a humongous fan of a return of Auba.

-EDIT-

Appereantly today the teambus of Dortmund has again been stoped for over 20 minutes without any informations why. Poor players, they really have had a rough time in the last 6 days.

Last edited:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Monaco is playing well, thats not a good news, its harder to raid them now, i want mendy or sidibe.

CheeryBlindGharial.gif

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Need to watch a player in person to watch their movement off the ball. TV only follows the guy w the ball.

So fucking grande that we're WATCHING our targets, not sitting staring at youtube vids, or just looking at stats.

Montella needs to kno if he fits his style.

I am so fucking excited by this mgmt

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

montella and mirabelli be like

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Sky - Blitz by Mirabelli and Montella in Monaco-Borussia Dortmund : Target Aubameyang

Don't believe he is the only one, so much talent on show.

- Mendy
- Lemar
- Bernardo Silva
- Weigl

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Imagine us getting Dembele holy fkn shit

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Monaco and Dortmund have some of the best young players in the world, maybe the best collection between the two of them. I would welcome half a dozen players from either team.

been saying that since september(i know i sound like vulture :lol::lol::lol: )

we should follow(even hire from their scouting team ) their example

mendy, mbappe, lemar, fabinho are players we should be after

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I know the word statement is a new trend in the commode... but signing mbappe would be THE statement

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I know the word statement is a new trend in the commode... but signing mbappe would be THE statement

Without a question, he is footballs most wanted right now. But we can't afford basically 100+ mil for a guy that isn't proven enough yet. If we already back in CL contention it'd be a no brainer.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mbappe isnt going anywhere next season. The guy is barely 18. Why should he leave already to sit on the bench at some bigger club ? He can grow best if he stays atleast for 1 more year in Monaco

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Without a question, he is footballs most wanted right now. But we can't afford basically 100+ mil for a guy that isn't proven enough yet. If we already back in CL contention it'd be a no brainer.

True, But the truth is that his price will only increase from now on. So it is now (this summer) or never.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Aubameyang is mentally shot at the moment. He knows he's on the move which is why he's been playing poorly lately imo. Good for us, his price won't be as high and the top clubs may lose interest. Come home Auba!

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aubameyang is mentally shot at the moment. He knows he's on the move which is why he's been playing poorly lately imo. Good for us, his price won't be as high and the top clubs may lose interest. Come home Auba!

This doesn't make sense at all. That much was the biggest he has played in his career and you telling he was thinking about his next club?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mbappe isnt going anywhere next season. The guy is barely 18. Why should he leave already to sit on the bench at some bigger club ? He can grow best if he stays atleast for 1 more year in Monaco

if he stays and he doesnt have a good season next year he is going to cost 50m max

if an offer in the region of 80m comes to Monaco hq i doubt they ll decline

tbh i d chose dembele(bvb) over him...by the slightest distance

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
still no news about us and belotti.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Can we buy De Gea? I'm tired of the overrated Donnarumma

and Manolas or De Vrij as CB

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Most realistic target atm are: Kolasinac - Musacchio - Badelj - Tolisso - Fabregas - Keita - Aubameyang and Kalinic

Those are all good names. Milan maybe sign 4 of those. Like Kolasinac - Musacchio - Fabregas and Aubameyang

Plus maybe 2 other player we r not linked with atm
Thats a great start for next year

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score

Auba is third, tied with two others, for the Golden Boot right now based on points.

His value is not dropping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule