The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
3-4 Italian starters would not be bad

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I think Milan will always have 4-5 italians in the starting lineup.

Donnagod - Romagnoli - Conti ? - Bonaventura - Belotti :D

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
The real worry is that Giannino might close. Sales are going to be down at least 73% without G there to wine and dine potential signings.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I still have my first jersey , it no longer fits as I was 4 ....a classic

milan-1990-home2.jpg

old adidas logo!!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Poli isn't that handsome. He's got all the right features except his jaw is narrow. If it was wider he'd be a candidate for a movie or something, but it's holding him back
He's a solid 8/G10urcuff

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Btw, is Itamilan really dead in the waters? :( the only italian we are linked to is Conti

And Belotti. Although I don't think he's a main target for our management yet. Not as long as Torino is trying to keep him at all costs unless someone shows up and splashes an insane amount of money they can't refuse. That's why the 100M clause. They hoped it would be too high for any mentally sane club but now they fear that some EPL clubs could actually show up and pay that clause. ManU has had the strongest links to him from the EPL clubs, and they have good relationships with Torino too if you consider Darmian.

From what you hear from Pedullà (who's very close to Mirabelli if you believe what MR said one or two weeks ago so we should look very carefully at what Pedulla says) our main target seems to be Morata, followed by Auba. The price of all three strikers could be more or less the same (something pendling between 65-75M) I guess, but while Chelsea has been rumoured to be Moratas 1st choice (that said I don't believe in 1st choice 2nd choice rumours that much), Chelsea themselfs seem to be more interested in getting Lukkaku back. I haven't heared from any other reliable sources of other teams being seriously linked with Morata other than Chelsea and us, so I guess the odds that Morata will come are pretty high.

According to Pedulla Keita seems to be closer to us than to Juve, Musa-Kessie-RR pretty much done deals, and one between Luiz G. and Badeli also likely to join us... first contacts with Conti seem to have taken place too. Looks like for once our mercsto could be almost done before the pre-season starts, which is fantastic!

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Im also interested in seeing what happens to the fodders.

I read Mati wants to return to Chile. Thats Cool. He can stay as backup as well.

Id like to keep Sosa.

Poli lol :D

Montoleader will probably stay...but I dont want him to start or have the captaincy.

I'd want Calabria and Locatelli out on loan to Atalanta. No option pls (Gs specialty)

I actually like Gustavo Gomez....want him to play at a midtable club on loan.

We must use bertolacci to get Badelj or use him to sign anyone....i just dont like this dude.

Antonelli hasnt played in so long I dont know what his level is currently.

Abate must not start - backup or sold.

One of Paletta/Zapata should leave (Assuming we sign a 3rd CB)

Others Out: Honda, Bacca, Niang, DeS

Loanees: Pasalic can be bought if less than 8m. He's backup at best. Deulefeu can be got for less than 15m.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I read Mati wants to return to Chile. Thats Cool. He can stay as backup as well.

Id like to keep Sosa.

Montoleader will probably stay...but I dont want him to start or have the captaincy.

I'd want Calabria and Locatelli out on loan to Atalanta. No option pls (Gs specialty)

We must use bertolacci to get Badelj or use him to sign anyone....i just dont like this dude.

Loanees: Pasalic can be bought if less than 8m. He's backup at best. Deulefeu can be got for less than 15m.

Mati will be going back to Fiorentina

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The agent of Papu Gomez and Andrea Petagna have arrived at Casa Milan to meet Mirabelli [MilanNews].

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.

Id like to keep Sosa. OUT

Poli lol :D OUT

Montoleader will probably stay...but I dont want him to start or have the captaincy. Bench

I'd want Calabria and Locatelli out on loan to Atalanta. No option pls (Gs specialty) IN

I actually like Gustavo Gomez....want him to play at a midtable club on loan. IN

We must use bertolacci to get Badelj or use him to sign anyone....i just dont like this dude. BERTO OUT Badelj IN

Antonelli hasnt played in so long I dont know what his level is currently. OUT

Others Out: Honda OUT, Bacca OUT, Niang OUT, DeS IN

I corrected you

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
The agent of Papu Gomez and Andrea Petagna have arrived at Casa Milan to meet Mirabelli [MilanNews].

Papu yes, Peta is just another Lapadula.

After Kessie, Conti is the one we need from Atalanta.

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Agent of Papu Gomez and Petagna is currently meeting Mirabelli at Casa Milan.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Donnarumma, Conti, Musacchio, Romagnoli, Rodriguez, Kessie, Fabregas, Bonaventura, Suso, Belotti, Keita.

Bench: Storari,Abate,Zapata,Kjaer,Montolivo,Bertolacci,Locatelli,Niang(?),Lapadula(Petagna).
Still a shit bench tho

It's funny Neruda, Suso is the weakest link in the formation you posted. we probably win the scudetto if we are consistent and injury free if we manage to get all those players

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Id like to keep Sosa.

Agree on almost everything.

Mati and Sosa can be kept as role players, I feel like their abilities can still be used if they are paired with physical player like Kessie and defensively sound + smart players like Badelj.

And I think both Paletta and Zapata can go if we get another CB after Musacchio, we can just keep Gomez as a back up.

Papu yes, Peta is just another Lapadula.

After Kessie, Conti is the one we need from Atalanta.

:thumbsup:

Papu would be nice, but not a necessity

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
. Milan have relieved Mauro Bianchessi from his duties as the technical manager of basic activities and youth sector scouting [MilanNews]

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Can Conti actually defend? we know the kid's good on the front foot going forward but, can he play fb in a conventional 4 at the back.

Aare

Primavera
Reaction score
Can Conti actually defend? we know the kid's good on the front foot going forward but, can he play fb in a conventional 4 at the back.

Defensively, he's just okay imo

I think he would fit in well into a 3-5-2 formation operating on the right flank and Rodriguez on the left

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
. Milan have relieved Mauro Bianchessi from his duties as the technical manager of basic activities and youth sector scouting [MilanNews]

Wtf!? What a stupid move by Fassone. Bianchessi has done a great job. This is wrong.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
It's funny Neruda, Suso is the weakest link in the formation you posted. we probably win the scudetto if we are consistent and injury free if we manage to get all those players

Honestly speaking, if we want to be a top club Suso should not be in the starting XI. As bench player yeah.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
can conti actually defend? We know the kid's good on the front foot going forward but, can he play fb in a conventional 4 at the back.

3-5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.