Week 07: Milan vs Roma - Sunday 01/10/2017 18:00 CET

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Hakan is your typical "passes when he should dribble, dribbles when he should shoot, shoots when he should pass" kind of player. No game sense at all, brain farts everytime I see him play. He could end up being a very effective player but someone needs to talk to him about his decision making.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
we look bad in attack but it is consequence of permanent rotation of players

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
We really controlled that half. I just hope the goals don't go the other way, as happened in Roma vs Inter.

Borini, Kessie great. Kali and Hakan playing well lacking end product. Silva also doing fine.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
#GetInTheBox
DLEVP_tWsAIT-tX.jpg

Call Cutrone [phone]

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Shit finishing in attack, individual mistakes in defense...
I don't really see how we can win this game like that. It's on Montella to make some tactical changes for the 2nd half.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yup Cutrone could be the jack in the box to score tonight

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
We really controlled that half. I just hope the goals don't go the other way, as happened in Roma vs Inter.

Borini, Kessie great. Kali and Hakan playing well lacking end product. Silva also doing fine.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
:thumbsup: I'm impressed with what Di Francesco's done given he only started training them this season unlike Montella. They look very solid in defence (only conceded 1 goal less than Juve) and have a clear identity.

It's helps that the team has played 433 over a number of seasons anyway, so not too much of a shift for EDF in changing the teams identity that much. It's still the same midfield core they've had for the past couple of years as well.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Say what you will but improvement is obvious!

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Shit finishing in attack, individual mistakes in defense...
I don't really see how we can win this game like that. It's on Montella to make some tactical changes for the 2nd half.

How can tactical changes stop individual mistakes and improve finishing?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Fabio Borini at HT:

"I am working hard and trying to learn. It's not my ideal position, but I'm at the disposal of the team.

"We're determined, but composed and not running any risks. This is the right attitude."

less go Fabio :c:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

We definitely did non control the game. Neither did Roma.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
RR is astronomic in this game. I like the effort and the technic. Keep doing it well man hope u will deliver an assist today.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How can tactical changes stop individual mistakes and improve finishing?

We're not creating real chances and are putting too much pressure on our defenders by retaining too much possession in our third

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
card ref???????

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nainggolan you wimp

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If only we had a midfielder on regista position instead of Biglia, who plays really, really bad. How many games like this you need to admit that he isn't a better player than Montolivo?
It's not that he doesn't have enough quality to be an average seria a midfielder, he has. He is better than he shows today/he showed last week, point is he isn't THAT GOOD as you thought he is.
Last year he played in a well organised team and therefore he played better than Montolivo in Pippo's Milan in example. Thing is it doesn't prove anything, in a well organised team Nocerino scored more than Vidal, but he wasn't better than him.

Schedule