The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
MilanNews - The deal between Wolves and Cutrone is not completed, and Milan are talkign to 2 other clubs re: the player.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
MilanNews - The deal between Wolves and Cutrone is not completed, and Milan are talkign to 2 other clubs re: the player.

EAULK18WkAA3Hwl

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cutrone doesn't fit into Giamapolo's plans. If the club manage to cash in on Silva, Cutrone, Suso and Borini.

Then the offensive revolution will be exciting for all fans of Milan.

I don‘t see a problem with him being BU for Piatek but I‘m not against him leaving per se. After all he needs to play more. I wish we had given him the minutes we wasted on Higuain and Silva.

However there needs to be a buy back option or a much higher fee. Who knows what the situation will be like in 2 years we might be playing a different kind of football or Cutrone might have increased his value dramatically and we could buy him back and sell him on. Selling him now straight for under 25-30m would be super short sighted.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
i absolutely love the passion of cutrone, but not sure i see an elite striker.

a decent career w good years sprinkled in

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I may be wrong but cutrone will not surpass paloschi or petagna(pignatone) in fame. I liked him a lot, but his downsides became very apparent recently.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Cutrone will be very good in the future he just needs some seasons with midtable teams.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
i absolutely love the passion of cutrone, but not sure i see an elite striker.

a decent career w good years sprinkled in

Your alternatives cant be world beaters too!
What more do you want from a backup? His return is pretty decent, especially at his tender age. We won't find a better backup for much cheaper.

I know we're looking to land Correa, but if Piatek is out he can't be the guy to replace him. Maybe a Depay, who can do both roles.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Cutrone can decide big games.

Selling him so cheaply is a massive fail if there is no buy back option.

last season in serieA he scored against roma, samp and parma...
but i asked about useful abilities he has better than lapa.
he is slow, average technique (he may develop here), cant keep the ball, cant dribble

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I may be wrong but cutrone will not surpass paloschi or petagna(pignatone) in fame. I liked him a lot, but his downsides became very apparent recently.

He's a back up mate. When you say not surpass Paloschi or Petagna, even if that is true, you're saying he'll be a midtable quality starting CF with 10+ league goals a season. That's exactly what you ask from a Piatek alternative.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Your alternatives can be world beaters too!
What more do you want from a backup? His return is pretty decent, especially at his tender age. We won't find a better backup for much cheaper.

I know we're looking to land Correa, but if Piatek is out he can't be the guy to replace him. Maybe a Depay, who can do both roles.

Quaglia as a killer backup :heart:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
He's a back up mate. When you say not surpass Paloschi or Petagna, even if that is true, you're saying he'll be a midtable quality starting CF with 10+ league goals a season. That's exactly what you ask from a Piatek alternative.

I know, the problem is he probably doesn't wanna be a backup.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I don‘t see a problem with him being BU for Piatek but I‘m not against him leaving per se. After all he needs to play more. I wish we had given him the minutes we wasted on Higuain and Silva.

However there needs to be a buy back option or a much higher fee. Who knows what the situation will be like in 2 years we might be playing a different kind of football or Cutrone might have increased his value dramatically and we could buy him back and sell him on. Selling him now straight for under 25-30m would be super short sighted.

21 y/o striker can't be a backup option to a young number 9. A more experienced profile should be the backup option.

If Milan start playing real Calcio again this season, Cutrone will be forgotten by this time next season. Maybe an included buy-back option is keeping his card under 20m.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
By the way Mousset has just joined Shef Utd for a record fee over 10mil. This is a guy who scored 3 goals in 58 apps for Bournemouth. When I see fees that go for Serie A players much much more superior than EPL players it's like we're playing different sports. If I was an English club I'd never sign a player from EPL..

We can't get much more for Cutrone than this Mousset..

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan are content with the €18M + bonuses offer from Wolves for Cutrone, but the deal is not closed yet.

Milan are also speaking with two other teams that are also interested in Cutrone.

The failed departure of Andre Silva has speeded up the departure of Cutrone.

[MilanNews]

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Cutrone is trash honestly. take the 20 and run.

get zaza as back up rofl.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
People are letting their emotional connection to Cutrone cloud their judgment.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
actually getting quags for backup is good. decent player.
kind of like German denis esque. sell Cutrone get kouame.

sell suso get zaniolo
sell biglia and Silva then and get depay.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People are letting their emotional connection to Cutrone cloud their judgment.

Justify his sale for 18 mil euro?
What is the plan? Do you want a backup for Piatek?
Do you think we'll find a much better alternative than Cutrone for anything less than what we're getting?

I can be on board with it if we're buying a backup who fills both roles..Like Depay.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Awaiting new developments regarding his future, Andre Silva has returned to training at Milanello [@AntoVitiello]

:fp: what an idiot this Andre Silva is. Absolute moron of the highest order

Tfe

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
sold a broken pato to a brazilian club for 15 million

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
sold a broken pato to a brazilian club for 15 million

:g: sold the best striker on the planet in 2012 for 20M

then we bought carlos bacca for 30 M

Grande, grazie Presidente

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Justify his sale for 18 mil euro?
What is the plan? Do you want a backup for Piatek?
Do you think we'll find a much better alternative than Cutrone for anything less than what we're getting?

I can be on board with it if we're buying a backup who fills both roles..Like Depay.

We obviously have someone lined up if we're selling both of them. I would have liked more for Cutrone but I'm not sure he's worth more. On the books this is a pure plusvalenza which is very positive, and gives us more room to maneuver than you'd think.

And we don't know what the bonuses are yet.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
24 year old pato with bubonic hamstring: 15 millions

21 year old cutrone: 18 millions

:monto:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule