Week 32: Napoli - Milan 12/07/2020 21:45 CEST

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Draw is huge result, we don't even deserve it but who the fuck cares. I'll take it. :o

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Many played worse than conti today :zlatan, hakan, paq, donna and the cb. Conti is much improved recently the whole team was poor

i think kjaer did really well today. no mistakes and won almost all of his duels. conti just pisses you off like calabria because of consistent brainfarts

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Draw is huge result, we don't even deserve it but who the fuck cares. I'll take it. :o

I think we do, they only scored 2 because of both donna's fuck ups. Did dona have anything to do in the second half apart from his second goal?

Its expected that napoli dominate most teams tbh, but we werent exactly under seige

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you told me we'd take 10 from 12 vs Roma, Napoli, Lazio and Juve at the restart I'd have thought you were crazy. Dropping 2 points from those games is very good, just need to keep in up in the run-in for 5th.

Exactly my sentiment.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
top 3

theo

romagnoli/kjaer (take your pic)

kessie

rebic did quite good throught the game. shoutout to bonaventura for gifting us a point with his tenacity

The central defenders were sloppy as well. We were lucky to not concede more

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The grit to keep fighting, while fatigued against a team that you need to be very alert against was pleasing.

Look, I hope Rangnick can maintain that because I'd argue team spirit and having players motivated and on side is massive. Some of the best managers ever like ancelotti and Ferguson were far from tactical wizards. But their players adored them...

Parma have been on bad form since the restart. Bologna and Sassuolo after that won't be easy. Both have been strong.

Kessie and Bennacer have played non stop. Don't agree with that. Krunic should start the next game.

Will be on a high after two late equalisers. Who Plays RW? Maybe Leo?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
This was a difficult game, as expected Napoli in a good form and they pressed a lot. Now the games against top clubs are over, and we play weaker teams.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Top: Theo, Kessie, Rebic, Bonaventura.
Flop: Conti, Paqueta, Ibra.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Atalanta is a weaker team?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
This was a difficult game, as expected Napoli in a good form and they pressed a lot. Now the games against top clubs are over, and we play weaker teams.
With the exception of Atalanta you mean, the other 5 we should aim for 12 points. As long as we're not losing 5-0 to Atalanta I'll be content.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lets see how good kessie-benacer with hakan is when vs play teams who come to defend

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
at milan. im sorry i just cant see his face anymore. never had such dislike for milan player since cerci.

even though benanncer was dumb as fuck to no look pass a ball to a player who isnt even looking himself. imagine tht costs us the game.

good result, meh performance

To be fair to him, he?s had a tough Milan journey. Only one fit season.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think we do, they only scored 2 because of both donna's fuck ups. Did dona have anything to do in the second half apart from his second goal?

Its expected that napoli dominate most teams tbh, but we werent exactly under seige

we were bombarded the whole first half, could have easily conceded three. we scored with the only shot we took. none of the goals were donna's fault. first one was tricky ball which he had to react very quickly and second one took deflection.

pioli has to take most blame rather than the players. he took whole first half to readjust the team.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Let Castillejo eat the small clubs.

You know how this song goes. When sum1 is missing we wish they were playing but when we see them play we wish they werent. How many times have we all said Samu is an impact player... 10/20mins. I bet next game we call for Hakan (if he's not playing).

We need better players!

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Leao is awful he adds nothing to the team he will never score again in his career

lets hope this jinx means he scores the winner

He did more than Ibra.

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup:
Theo
Rebic
Saele
Kessie
Leao
Bona
Kjaer

:thumbsdown::thumbsup:
Donna
Bennacer
Romagnoli

:thumbsdown:
Hakan

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Conti
Ibra

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Paqueta

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So yeah, as I predicted we ran very quick out of ideas offensively speaking. But 7 points out of possible 9 after the triple of death "Lazio-Juve-Napoli"? I'm totally okay with that.

Napoli as expected been the toughest of those three as Gattusos Napoli really checks basically all boxes of teams we typically struggle a lot. And damn is this Mertens strong.

Hope to see 6 points out of Parma and Bologna. Then there will be Sassuolo and Atalanta back to back. After that double-clash we'll probably know if we'll gonna play EL or not.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
good result. poor performance.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Not in sequence... poor result, poor performance.

Schedule