The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Yes to Rashica....very useful player.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Rashica would be great, only downside is that he is a left winger which also makes the transfer seem unlikely as this is our strongest position and I somehow doubt that our management sees Leao as CF in the near future.

Rebic can play RW though so it's not that much of an impact. Means Samu/Saelemaekers sale or loan for one of those two. Then you have Rashica and Leao for the LW.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Did Willian choose a team ?
Would prefer him over Bale if we need more seniors next season.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Did Willian choose a team ?
Would prefer him over Bale if we need more seniors next season.

going to arsenal 99%

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What exactly did he say when he left...I had just 'switched off' from Milan related news during that depressing period.

He was asked about Milan getting rid of him then he said something along the lines of ?Milan get a new striker every season it?s in the habit of some in the club? or something like that. I don?t know it rubbed me the wrong way. Seemed like he was trying displace the blame.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
He was asked about Milan getting rid of him then he said something along the lines of ?Milan get a new striker every season it?s in the habit of some in the club? or something like that. I don?t know it rubbed me the wrong way. Seemed like he was trying displace the blame.
How dare he stat a true fact.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rebic can play RW though so it's not that much of an impact. Means Samu/Saelemaekers sale or loan for one of those two. Then you have Rashica and Leao for the LW.

Rebic is not exactly known for playing RW, but from the stats Rashica appearently played RW in the Neatherlands.

I think we will keep Samu, he brings something a little different to the squad and started to play well this year, so value regain alone should be a reason to keep him.

Saele loan could be good and now that he got some games I can see a team wanting him.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
LOL this is such a huge fuck you to Fiorentina. Basically letting their contracts run down and then signing them on for free, bypassing the sell-on clause due to Fiorentina.

Excellent idea. This is one of types of things that Elliot would do...very smart thing

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Rebic is not exactly known for playing RW, but from the stats Rashica appearently played RW in the Neatherlands.

I think we will keep Samu, he brings something a little different to the squad and started to play well this year, so value regain alone should be a reason to keep him.

Saele loan could be good and now that he got some games I can see a team wanting him.

WC finalist playing RW!

I'm sure he can do it, even mrki said before he can and has before and I trust that. Samu I agree is the better one to keep unless a good offer comes in that gives us gains. Saelemaekers has been raw although has potential. A loan could do him a world of good for a year where he starts regularly.

Its a risk though.
Players can simply sign with any club.

If it came to that happening, they'd have some kind of agreement between clubs that the player would sign with the respective club once their contract expires, i.e. a pre-contract agreement so they can't just back out. It also sounds like both players want to stay at their loan club.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Its a risk though.
Players can simply sign with any club.

Yes. I guess no risk no gain.
He is a first team player. We only get better. So the risk can be mitigated.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score

yes, he said that. That as the fact. When you had Suso on the right and Kebab Costa on the left who kept shooting long shots. Who weren't frustrated??? Even Van Basten would have been frustrated

Edu-bY-A

Accounting Force
Reaction score
LOL this is such a huge fuck you to Fiorentina. Basically letting their contracts run down and then signing them on for free, bypassing the sell-on clause due to Fiorentina.

According to german rules for license players it is not allowed that a player leaves on loan in the last year of his contract.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WC finalist playing RW!

I'm sure he can do it, even mrki said before he can and has before and I trust that. Samu I agree is the better one to keep unless a good offer comes in that gives us gains. Saelemaekers has been raw although has potential. A loan could do him a world of good for a year where he starts regularly.

If Rebic is seen as a permanent solution for RW that alone would solve the need for a attack reinforcement to a great deal or?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
It's time to sign someone. We need to get active asap

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Tuttos****: Thiago Silva, Deulofeu and Bakayoko all desperate to secure #ACMilan return

Good sign when players actually want to come to our club, even if it's players that already played here before. I'd take Silva back 100%. Deulofeu after injury I'm not sure and we're after better names I hope. Bakayoko all depends on cost and salary.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
WC finalist playing RW!

If it came to that happening, they'd have some kind of agreement between clubs that the player would sign with the respective club once their contract expires, i.e. a pre-contract agreement so they can't just back out. It also sounds like both players want to stay at their loan club.

Rebic is beasting the LW now. At RW I don't think he would be this effective, for sure not in goal scoring. I wouldn't want to jeopardize his form... let him be.

Him, Leao and Ibra can alternate for 3 positions, that's plenty of game time. We might even go for a 2 striker formation. I trust Pioli to make the right decisions.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Tuttos****: Thiago Silva, Deulofeu and Bakayoko all desperate to secure #ACMilan return

Good sign when players actually want to come to our club, even if it's players that already played here before. I'd take Silva back 100%. Deulofeu after injury I'm not sure and we're after better names I hope. Bakayoko all depends on cost and salary.

Ibra + Beautiful Football are magnet!

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
i wasnt a fan of deulofeu when he was here but i think he'd preform well with this squad.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yes, he said that. That as the fact. When you had Suso on the right and Kebab Costa on the left who kept shooting long shots. Who weren't frustrated??? Even Van Basten would have been frustrated

While fair. I don?t think it ends with them. It?s not like he didn?t have opportunities, he did. He wasn?t good enough. It?s fine to say Suso and Hakan were the issues but it?s also clear he was also an issue. If Van Basten had some of the chances Piatek missed he would sure have more goals than him. I would accept it from Van Basten but Piatek has achieved nothing, had 1 good season now all of a sudden he expected for us to be patient with him despite poor performances and clear lack of hunger which people on this very forum even saw. When Piatek is not scoring there?s much nothing else he is doing.

I didn?t blame him. But there is nothing else to be said, because he wasn?t great either. So he should keep quiet and move on.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I would take Thiago in a heart beat. That would alow us to send Gabbia on two season long loan in serie A team, it would help him grow a lot. Thiago still has to offer certain level of quality. Shame that Locatelli wasn't for that kind of bushiness, it would be good to have him back now when he's quite developed.

Considering situation in serie A next season we really have a shot of chalenging for top four or even a title with some luck and good mercato.

I think we should add some expirinced players to this squad alongside upcoming talents ala Bennacer. We shouldn't risk that much with unproven players.

My picks would be:
For defence: Thiago Silva, RB (don't know if this Emerson dude is up to it, or is Aurier broken that much), but young, promising RB and LB would bee good.
For midfield: If we have a shot I would go for Rakitic, he would alternate with Kessie and Bena as starter, beside him one young potential one midfielder would be good (Roca seems most complete player we're linked with). I would pass Bakayoko. Getting David Silva free would be good, he would give Hakan competition, and also can play on the side, and I don't exactly trust Hakan maintaining current form all next season.
For attack: Deulofeu fits the bill nice, but I hoped we would give Samu more solid competition. Chiesa fits the bill, but, his price would be downfall. One young CF may not be needed with Ibra, Rebic and Leao can take that place, but it would be good.
Sealemakers doesn't have place in our team if we're going to chalenge for the top four. He should be upgraded.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to SempreMilan via Italian outlet Calciomercato, out-of-favour Manchester United star Jesse Lingard is amongst the players on AC Milan?s shortlist as they prioritise a move for a winger this summer.

Calciomercato report that Lingard?s representative, super agent Mino Raiola, has held talks with Milan over a possible switch, but the ace is not considering to be the San Siro outfit?s top target.

It?s added that the 27-year-old?s contract expires next summer, with United valuing the attacking midfielder at ?15m.

Whilst Lingard may not be the prime target for Stefano Pioli?s side, he may just be the most realistic.

Fiorentina phenom Federico Chiesa is also eyed, but a mammoth ?70m fee would be needed to recruit the star, whilst Werder Bremen inside forward Milot Rashica is valued at ?30m.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

No one wants them so they are throwing themselves on us, i cant see the good part about this.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Will we play any friendlies? I miss watching us so much already

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
According to SempreMilan via Italian outlet Calciomercato, out-of-favour Manchester United star Jesse Lingard is amongst the players on AC Milan?s shortlist as they prioritise a move for a winger this summer.

Calciomercato report that Lingard?s representative, super agent Mino Raiola, has held talks with Milan over a possible switch, but the ace is not considering to be the San Siro outfit?s top target.

It?s added that the 27-year-old?s contract expires next summer, with United valuing the attacking midfielder at ?15m.

Whilst Lingard may not be the prime target for Stefano Pioli?s side, he may just be the most realistic.

Fiorentina phenom Federico Chiesa is also eyed, but a mammoth ?70m fee would be needed to recruit the star, whilst Werder Bremen inside forward Milot Rashica is valued at ?30m.
Jesse lingard :lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Jesse lingard :lol:

Ee1miV9WAAEIpah

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

Desperate? No.
they haven't liked any ac milan post on instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule