The Worst Player To Wear The Rossoneri Shirt

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
kaka's little brother, not sure what his name is...

didn't we also miss out on pastore or jovetic to get him? :fp:

it was hamsik...

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ba, Javi Moreno, Jose Mari, Vieiri(not so much bad of course but he didn't do jack for us),Lehmann(didn't click with us),Davids(big fail for Milan),Viera(Big fail) and Sunday Oliseh not even sure what was with this guy.

He needed experience and schooling, he got it in Milanello. It was definitely not a fail for him at least.

Anyway, this topic is very unclear.

What did he do?

He pushed Pienaar in the quarterfinal against Ajax(3-2) in 2003 to make him hurry up and leave the field after he got subbed out.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I used to shit my pants whenever Laursen came on but in the end he did better than I thought... I shit my pants when Bonera comes on, and he has done nothing to prove to me that things will become any better.

AC4eva

Senatore
Reaction score
One of the worst in recent years imo would be Gourcuff. For El Capitan to come out and criticise his attitude says a lot and for me he was a real disappointment.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Fuck no to Favalli and Senderos being the worst.

In the past decade, I would say Emerson being the top flop in Milan, followed by Mancini and Digao.

To think we had the greatest brazillians, we also had the worst.

Fiero

Reaction score
Senderos was a disaster. He looked so out of place, I imagine it was hilarious for all non-Milan fans. He also reminds me of Ancelotti's last 6 months, things were a mess. Senderos used to always come on at around the 70th minute for some reason.

I vote Senderos all the way. Diago didn't even get to play in an official match, he couldn't do much damage.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No mention of De Ascentis? Here's one.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Seen:
-Umit Davala
-Bruno N'Gotty (though I love him + he scored 90th minute goal vs Bologna :cool: )
-Javi Moreno
-Jose Mari
-Pablo Garcia
-Julio Cesar
-Mancini
-Cult hero, but Kalac
-Laursen
-Oliveira
-Esajas :D
-Now that David mentioned him D'Ascentis
-Digao, just cause even if he didn't play (I think he did Coppa Italia), he did take away a spot as a non-EU. And he was really bad.
-Ba

Not seen:
-Luther Blissett
-Joe Jordan
-Andersson
-Egidio Calloni

Good players in their time, but not at Milan
-Vieri
-Emerson

Biggest waste of money (injuries)
-Redondo
-Lentini

I'm sure I have others...

(thing most of those guys have in common: UGLY, specially Calloni).

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Massimo Donati.
He was a very likeable guy, he had grit, wanted to play there, but... He wasn't good.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
btw, so Seedorf was shit AGAIN.

and people hate on me when I say that he's one of the worst Milan starters ever.

:head:

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<

and people hate on me when I say that he's one of the worst Milan starters ever.

He could well be in the final year of his career, so that`s a bit too much to say..

Fiero

Reaction score

Come on man, even I don't call him that. I mean you could call him one of the most inconsistent, most lazy, but definitely he's not one of the worst to play in Milan, not even close. I mean he's practically in with a shot as one of Milan's greatest players.

Sure he bugs me and he's so lazy, moody, and fuck you could call him selfish. But based on quality alone he has no right being mentioned in this thread. Then add his achievements and you're basically trolling.

How many trophies did he win with Milan? How many games he single-handedly won us? I could think of various match winning goals, assists, and performances.

You're better than that man, calling Ambrosini and Seedorf among Milan's worst.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
look, I'm quoting you.

:fp: attention whore II

You know, the best put downs are those that have a hint of truth to them. That "attention whore" thing? That so isnt me, n u know it... I have less than a 1000 posts to my name.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He could well be in the final year of his career, so that`s a bit too much to say..

One can only hope.

Come on man, even I don't call him that. I mean you could call him one of the most inconsistent, most lazy, but definitely he's not one of the worst to play in Milan, not even close. I mean he's practically in with a shot as one of Milan's greatest players.

Sure he bugs me and he's so lazy, moody, and fuck you could call him selfish. But based on quality alone he has no right being mentioned in this thread. Then add his achievements and you're basically trolling.

How many trophies did he win with Milan? How many games he single-handedly won us? I could think of various match winning goals, assists, and performances.

You're better than that man, calling Ambrosini and Seedorf among Milan's worst.

I can agree that talent wise he shouldn't be mentioned in this thread (but what about Ambro then? :D). But how many games has he "single-handedly won for us"? Not THAT many. I can even go as far as saying that he's probably been bad in more games that he's been good.

He's no where near being one of the Milan greats. Calling him that is an insult to Milan as an institution.

I've said it before. Seedorf has an unique talent, no doubt about that. But you'll only see it less than 10 times each season, and for a starter, that's a big FAIL.

And that's why he's one of the worst ever.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
We should probably merge this thread with Seedorf's.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
We should probably merge this thread with Seedorf's.

Lol! Thatz harsh... lol! Naming him is 1 thing but merging an entire thread? Lol! Overkill.

Fiero

Reaction score
You know, the best put downs are those that have a hint of truth to them. That "attention whore" thing? That so isnt me, n u know it... I have less than a 1000 posts to my name.

Love you man!

One can only hope.

Don't hope too much, it happens every year...

I can agree that talent wise he shouldn't be mentioned in this thread (but what about Ambro then? :D). But how many games has he "single-handedly won for us"? Not THAT many. I can even go as far as saying that he's probably been bad in more games that he's been good.

He's no where near being one of the Milan greats. Calling him that is an insult to Milan as an institution.

I've said it before. Seedorf has an unique talent, no doubt about that. But you'll only see it less than 10 times each season, and for a starter, that's a big FAIL.

And that's why he's one of the worst ever.

Talent doesn't necessarily mean joga bonito skills. Ambro has talent. Intelligence, grit, tackling, headers, etc. All these are 'talent's Ambro has and so it's not even funny to nominate Milan's captain as one of the worst to ever play for the club...

I can't believe you're serious. Hard to argue with someone who's nominating two of our greatest players in the past decade as the worst to put on a Milan shirt. Not to mention that one of them is the club's captain and the other is a 4 time Champions League winner. You're just trolling and it's not even funny, just despicable.

And if you're serious then I'm sorry for you.

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Players that I used to hate: Senderos, Favalli, Kalac, last season from Kaladze, first season from Abate's current spell at the club, post-2007 Oddo...

Players that I currently hate: Bonera and Antonini.

I think Bonera has the worst record with me as far as I can remember. Last season alone I remember me wanting to kill him for many goals that he was directly responsible for Milan to concede. No other player has conquered as much hate from me than him...

Samel

Primavera
Reaction score
Vieri, Amoruso, Pancaro, Favalli, Roche Junior (spelling??)...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Talent doesn't necessarily mean joga bonito skills. Ambro has talent. Intelligence, grit, tackling, headers, etc. All these are 'talent's Ambro has and so it's not even funny to nominate Milan's captain as one of the worst to ever play for the club...

I can't believe you're serious. Hard to argue with someone who's nominating two of our greatest players in the past decade as the worst to put on a Milan shirt. Not to mention that one of them is the club's captain and the other is a 4 time Champions League winner. You're just trolling and it's not even funny, just despicable.

And if you're serious then I'm sorry for you.

I don't even like joga bonito, so lets leave that out.

Of course ambro has talent in headers, grit, intelligence, tackling etc. But so does every other player in pro football. Ambro's talent isn't anything special, but Seedorf's is. Ambro was never great at anything, he's just one of those average players who got lucky.

And yeah, I'm totally serious. But you may have not understood me correctly yet. I'm not comparing this duo to players like Digao, Kalac, Senderos etc. I'm talking about starters. Supposed stars or whatever.

I don't care if Ambro is a club captain (he should never have become a captain in the first place) and I don't care that Seedorf has won 4 CL's.

Ambro is still average and Seedorf still gives you 10 good games each season.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Massimo Donati.
He was a very likeable guy, he had grit, wanted to play there, but... He wasn't good.

Ahh Donati such a bland face, and bland ability no wonder I didn't remember him.
Massimo-Donati_1346299.jpg

Sam dalla Bona (or dalla Mona like I used to call him).

Federico Giunti.

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso
I don't even like joga bonito, so lets leave that out.

Of course ambro has talent in headers, grit, intelligence, tackling etc. But so does every other player in pro football. Ambro's talent isn't anything special, but Seedorf's is. Ambro was never great at anything, he's just one of those average players who got lucky.

And yeah, I'm totally serious. But you may have not understood me correctly yet. I'm not comparing this duo to players like Digao, Kalac, Senderos etc. I'm talking about starters. Supposed stars or whatever.

I don't care if Ambro is a club captain (he should never have become a captain in the first place) and I don't care that Seedorf has won 4 CL's.

Ambro is still average and Seedorf still gives you 10 good games each season.

Ambrosini, "WC Squad player" in his prime, if thats even a term.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
our worst player was... WHO GIVES A FUCK???

we had so many awesome players they can make their own greatest ever team. :o :o :o

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

irrelevant.

Meanwhile, didn't Donati score last weekend with Bari? Just a info-bit. I think he scored vs gobbi last year as well. Another unconfirmed info-bit.