The Rumour Commode XXIX: The real Maldoban era.

Which nickname do you think fits best for the Maldini and Boban duo?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Do you even realize that what you wrote is stupid?

Any signing in Milan should be to improve the team, no money to waste in players who change nothing. Other Serie A clubs are already improving, top 4 is becoming difficult now.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Napoli - Osimhen, two from Boga, Under, Rashica.
Juve - Interested in Locatelli & Zaniolo. Already signed Romero & Kulusevski
Atalanta - Interested in Marc Roca
Lazio - David Silva
Inter - Hakimi

Milan - Pessina, Ricci

This is a post to make things seem "doom & gloom". You choose to include what other teams are interested in, but for Milan you only list the "bad" links and exclude everything else.

Napoli has not signed Boga, Under or Rashica. As amatter of fact, Milan has also been linked to all those players. So why didn't you list them for Milan?

Juventus "interested" in Zaniolo. So is the rest of Europe. Who cares about Locatelli...

You choose to list Roca with Atalanta, when the first links about that came out today. Meanwhile Milan has been linked to Roca for months...yet you choose not to list his name next to Milan.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Any signing in Milan should be to improve the team, no money to waste in players who change nothing. Other Serie A clubs are already improving, top 4 is becoming difficult now.

that's not my point. You mixed done transfers, some shitty rumors for Milan, some rumors for others. Lets compare transfers when they are done

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We rarely get rumors for our transfers with Maldini. When they are done the reporters will tell us. Otherwise expect mostly silence except from the worst sources.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I still believe in Paq.
Pioli has been re-engineering our players. Some need to be completely rebuilt...some just needed adjustments.

ppl had lost all faith in Leao too.
Also Hakan is playing great now but ppl forget that he was playing far more shit than Paq ever did. I think the restart will do him well.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I wish we had a buyback option for Locatelli, he would fit the 3rd CM profile well

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
I wish we had a buyback option for Locatelli, he would fit the 3rd CM profile well

Yeah but the whole reason he forced his way out and didn?t want a buy back was to get playing time. I agree with you, he would be the perfect 3rd CM but he wants to play. Would be odd to see him go to Juve since I doubt he?d be an unquestioned starter there...

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I still believe in Paq.

Pioli has been re-engineering our players. Some need to be completely rebuilt...some just needed adjustments.

Also Hakan is playing great now but ppl forget that he was playing far more shit than Paq ever did. I think the restart will do him well.
Paqueta needs a special treatment, hes very fragile. I'd like him to buy in whatever pioli is offering, after all this is a golden chance for him. This is the first time we have a coach who knows how to utilize a #10.

Hakan was never this bad, he was just inconsistent. Him, kessie, Donna and roma played the most games in the last 3 years

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Paqueta is neither really good at passing nor scoring and if he cannot change that that will be his downfall.

Only if you assume he is a pure attacking player. As a central midfielder he is very good, good enough to play for the Selecao even. His best performances were as a mezzala his first half-season with the club. Once Marco "troppo Brasiliano" Giampaolo showed up, it fucked with his confidence and what we've learned about him is that he's a confidence-based player.

With Ibra here it kind of changes the dynamic, as he becomes a focal point of attack and it hinders other players around him. Everyone becomes a satellite of Ibra. As you mentioned, because Paqy's not necessarily a playmaker nor a goalscorer he gets relegated. It will be a shame to see such a talented player go.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Davide Calabria has left Alessandro Lucci and officially joined sports agency "You First Sports" which has many Spanish players in their list. Davide Calabria's new agent is Alvaro Torres who is the agent of Luis Alberto and Fabian Ruiz. Possible future destination to La Liga.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
I still believe in Paq.

Exactly.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Bro Hakan was awful. Totally awful....didn't move well looked poor on the ball, took idiotic shots etc...not just "inconsistent"

Ppl don't realize how much of a factor confidence is. One minute you're looking like Ronaldinho and the other your first touch goes further than a John Terry Clearance.

The Paq I saw in Brazil and when he first got to Milan isn't the Paq I've seen of late. And the only thing that separates those two Paqueta's is playing time and confidence.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bro Hakan was awful. Totally awful....didn't move well looked poor on the ball, took idiotic shots etc...not just "inconsistent"

Ppl don't realize how much of a factor confidence is. One minute you're looking like Ronaldinho and the other your first touch goes further than a John Terry Clearance.

The Paq I saw in Brazil and when he first got to Milan isn't the Paq I've seen of late. And the only thing that separates those two Paqueta's is playing time and confidence.
Hakan's end product was bad of course, but he was critical in the buildup. His work rate helped with his offensive shortcomings.

Paqueta has been bad on both ends. If we get the paqueta we watched in Brazil then I'm sure hakan has no business in the starting 11. But only paqueta can help paqueta at this point.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Only if you assume he is a pure attacking player. As a central midfielder he is very good, good enough to play for the Selecao even. His best performances were as a mezzala his first half-season with the club. Once Marco "troppo Brasiliano" Giampaolo showed up, it fucked with his confidence and what we've learned about him is that he's a confidence-based player.

With Ibra here it kind of changes the dynamic, as he becomes a focal point of attack and it hinders other players around him. Everyone becomes a satellite of Ibra. As you mentioned, because Paqy's not necessarily a playmaker nor a goalscorer he gets relegated. It will be a shame to see such a talented player go.
He's a player that needs every possible condition to be absolutely perfect to succeed which makes him very limited. A lot of players are talented like him, but very limited in their ability to play within a team especially as a starter. He can be great off the bench in a specific role or part of a swap that will bring us someone than can enter our starting 11.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Napoli - Osimhen, two from Boga, Under, Rashica.
Juve - Interested in Locatelli & Zaniolo. Already signed Romero & Kulusevski
Atalanta - Interested in Marc Roca
Lazio - David Silva
Inter - Hakimi

Milan - Pessina, Ricci

Eer-NHOKXs-AEb-B5f-2.jpg

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Kalulu seems like the idiot village

Paq is done for me.
He was treated better than Leao & yet he is regressing with each game under different coaches.
Hakan was never as bad as him.
Sell asap & let others unlock his abilities.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
LMAO what is this

I don?t know man. Someone can photoshop Hakan?s face on one of the little people, just to keep that trend going?

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dumfries or Aurier for rb
Roca or Florentino for cm first sub
Kalulu first sub cb or lb
Orsolini for rw
new young striker for backup
end

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I still believe in Paq.

Leao is more talented than Paqueta honestly. Leao has shown more than Paqueta ever has. But I too still believe he can come good.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
PBP:

#Atalanta probed the ground for Marc #Roca .

#Benevento with the ds #Foggia pressing on Jack #Bonaventura , which currently has other preferences. Jack also likes the #Toro of #Giampaolo

#Milan currently not interested in #Deulofeu .

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Rocking up to Milan with your boys to celebrate winning the 2022 CL final.

mA1xy2j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule