M'baye Niang Thread

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Niang actually reminds me a lot of the 17 year old balotelli. Maybe a bit less of a finisher but his overall game is comparable.

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
Who was the LB??

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
looked good, if we are winning after 70 minutes, Niang should play

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
from the few minutes we've seen, considering he's in a new team playing with a bunch of experienced players and he's only 17... i was impressed....

i want to see more.

mee too ,he impressed me with movment ball control and he looks like he is alwasy pressing defenders and as someone told he looks like balo to me .give him time dont rush but when every there is good game without much pressure put him to play.

far5had

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Diego Lopez
there is something seriously wrong with Milanelo's pitch ... they are slipping left n right

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
heard he's heading to primavera.?temporarily or permanent? :eek:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

just for one match...so he can get some playing time during the international brake...

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score

just for one match...so he can get some playing time during the international brake...

are you sure Andre?

I'm trying to find where they said that they'll return him to the first squad after the break.

Very excited about Niang. I know I am extremely exaggerating but I want to already see him play 30 minutes in a Serie A game.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
are you sure Andre?

I'm trying to find where they said that they'll return him to the first squad after the break.

Very excited about Niang. I know I am extremely exaggerating but I want to already see him play 30 minutes in a Serie A game.

are you joking.he will just play 1 game and why would allegri play him against bolonja if he then switch him to primavera + ganz is injurey so

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
i hope pippo is coaching him :star:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
M'baye vs Bologna in Primavera

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
from match primavera bologna, Niang played pretty well. strong, good ball control, quick, and shoot power,his move remind me Balotelli. with only 18 years old,he deserve to invest!!! good luuck

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Played 61 minutes. Dominated 61 minutes. :o

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He doesn't remind me that much of Balo. Niang is a typical African player, Balotelli is schooled in Europe. If I may dream, he reminds me a little bit of Weah :proud:

I like this kid, he's been brought here for a reason, let's see if he got the mentality for it.

(edit: don't tell me niang was born in france or something :lol:)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
he reminds me of...

a 17 year old striker with ability but extremely raw!

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
he reminds me of...

a 17 year old striker with ability but extremely raw!

Slow-Clap.gif

This is the most accurate description of Niang I've ever seen....how did you come up with it ?

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
Firstly, its in the title which is a quote form Niang : 'Milan better than Everton', Hence, The writer including his NAME: (Niang) and the quotation marks (' ')

Secondly I wont question how you interpret the things that people 'wank off too' as I am sure you have lots more experience in that area than me.
The 'shock new' comment is sarcasm I.e - No shit Niang!!, which then coincides with the 'you aint to bright, are you?'

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Firstly, its in the title which is a quote form Niang : 'Milan better than Everton', Hence, The writer including his NAME: (Niang) and the quotation marks (' ')

Secondly I wont question how you interpret the things that people 'wank off too' as I am sure you have lots more experience in that area than me.
The 'shock new' comment is sarcasm I.e - No shit Niang!!, which then coincides with the 'you aint to bright, are you?'

Niang is saying that Milan was a better choice not a better team...even tho Everton might have looked better for him at first - because they can afford using young players more often thus Niang might have seen Everton as a better opportunity for him to develop...
But Niang signed with Milan anyway, and to his surprise (and others player's injuries), he'll get chances at Milan, making us (Milan) a better choice, since he can get chances and play for an amazing club at the same time

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Ok, w/e. You just worded that the worse possible way to invoke sarcasm. Should work on that.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello
Niang: "If I got injured? No, I'm just tired. I feel well."

:lol:
I think that's how all of Milan players' interviews start: "Did you get injured today ?"