The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
gattuso: "i want the boys with venom in their veins

"the boss on the eve of the derby: "it's like a final for us, no mistakes allowed"

with the tim cup semifinal in the past, for rino gattuso and his boys it's already time for another important clash, already on the eve of the derby against city rivals inter. No distractions can be made, knowing it's another game the rossoneri can't fail to continue climbing back up in the table. And on the eve of this derby, the boss addressed the media at the regular pre-match press conference at milanello.

On president li yonghong's arrival
"i was aware the president was coming. He will be spending a few hours with us tomorrow. It's something that pleases us a lot because the president has always backed us and never made us feel like there was something missing. It's an important message for all the people who work at the club.

The importance of the derby
"playing in a derby is always great, but it's a tough match. We have to keep our feet on the ground, respect our opponents, be humble. We can't make any mistake as we can't afford it. If they [inter] can, we can't. I want to see a great game physically and mentally. These matches have to be played with grit. I want the boys to give their all.

A tired team?
"i don't want to hear that word. When you train for 70-80 minutes it's almost the same effort you put in the game, except in a match there's that tension you obviously don't have in training. The team is ready. We have no alibis. This is like a final for us. The match by itself is motivating. There's everything at stake.

Ac milan favoured to win
"most of the times the derby is won by those who are not going through their best period. Look at the derby we won in december which gave us the energy to do well in the following month. We are favoured to win an i don't like this. Inter are still 7 points adrift of us and they are stronger than us. What worries me the most is their manager, a well prepared and experienced coach. I think we have to read the game well.

Dangers in this derby - inter
"inter are above us although they are not going through a great period they want to beat us. We have to be ready. Icardi is one of the strongest strikers in the world. He's a sniper, very clinical. Candreva and perisic too are players of great quality.

Dangers in this derby - too much enthusiasm
"i think the only danger is if we think we have become the strongest. We haven't done anything yet. We have to become a team, we can still improve and do something important. We have everything it takes to do so. Through grit, desire, self-sacrifice and working with a smile on our faces, we can achieve great results. I have to continue motivating my boys.

On kalinic and the other players struggling
"i want to protect kalinic like all my other players. As long as i see respect for the team, the people who work for the team, i will always protect my players. Kalinic is strong and i think he has shown it. I have to do everything i can to have him back.
I hope the fans will help him: Not only him but also andré silva and all the others who are not going through a great period.

Conti injury update
"andrea [conti] is working with great continuity. He will undergo more tests next week and we'll see if he can start playing with the primavera in two weeks time. He needs to get some minutes into his legs before being back with us.

Comparison with antonio conte
"maybe we have a similar character. But it's still a long road to becoming like him. He's more experienced than i am but this comparison is a great honour for me.”

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
meh a little spit in the heat of battle never killed someone, and it was directed towards the ref from what I can see in that vid.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
goal difference is 37-30. which is simply awfull. But lets say we did a bit better and have 45-20+, that is 3rd-4th spot. Which would be realistic if Monteshit dodnt burry us.

However 1st and 2nd place is with 15 goals conceeded and 60+ scored. Important notice.

I believe next season with 2 dangerous top players up front Milan can be close to those levels.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
“I didn’t realise Milinkovic-Savic spat on me, Donnarumma told me because he saw it and my mom later said the same thing. Anyways we are in the finals and he’s not.” - Jesus

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want to have SMS here for a reasonable price, even maybe a little overpriced. I think he's a force to be reckoned with.

100m sounds way too much I agree, but I'm very confused about the prices nowadays.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Okaay that is it.. Milinkobitch sashit is cancelled..

200w.gif

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
sms 30 mil we have a deal otherwise lazio owner can suck his own cock.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Fuck buying a "maybe good" young italian midfielder. One in a thousand is quality. I'm damaged by Poli and Bertolacci. After buying potential last year, I want only established class for the first XI this summer.

Indeed....we've been here too many times before. We need a top quality player (regardless of nationality). This mentality extends to strikers too...with our assortment of Matri's, Gilardino's Lapadula's etc.

Just as some accuse others of being anti-Italian, there's the other side where you're so pro-Italian, you sign off on shit players. The passport doesn't matter, the player's ability to contribute is everything whether he has Italian music in his headphones or listens to Ke$ha.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
this fuckng SMS spat on our Suso, fuck him, stay away from milan

Maybe they should report it and get him banned for some league games... Could help us in getting that 4th spot

“I didn’t realise Milinkovic-Savic spat on me, Donnarumma told me because he saw it and my mom later said the same thing. Anyways we are in the finals and he’s not.” - Jesus

He turned the oother cheek :proud:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
meh a little spit in the heat of battle never killed someone, and it was directed towards the ref from what I can see in that vid.

idk why you get the idea of spitting on someone is normal in football

imagined we just paid 100M for this guy and then he was sent off and got banned for several matches on his debut because of spitting on the referee or other players :fp: :fp:

Last edited:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Just as some accuse others of being anti-Italian, there's the other side where you're so pro-Italian, you sign off on shit players. The passport doesn't matter, the player's ability to contribute is everything whether he has Italian music in his headphones or listens to Ke$ha.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

or listen to alan walker

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
100 mil today aren't 100 mil 10 years ago. Is Coutinho twice the price of CR? Of course not but there has been a huge influx of money, especially in the EPL which fundamentally changed prices.

Is 100 mil too much for SMS 10 years ago? Of course. Is it today? It is steep but I think it's pretty close to market price for someone like him.

Saw the spitting during the match btw, thought he was spitting on the ground in disgust towards the ref.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
idk why you get the idea of spitting on someone is normal in football

imagined we just paid 100M for this guy and then he was sent off and got banned for several matches on his debut because of spitting on the referee or other players :fp: :fp:

the idea that you get pissed off so much in the heat of the battle that you do stupid stuff is normal.

on top of my head i remember ibra and totti spitting ON players. to me it looked like SMS was spitting out of anger, it's an balkan thing, balkan people will agree.

i'm not here to defend SMS though, don't care enough. it's just silly to refuse a player because of something like this.

- midtable club management

giphy.gif

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
the idea that you get pissed off so much in the heat of the battle that you do stupid stuff is normal.

on top of my head i remember ibra and totti spitting ON players. to me it looked like SMS was spitting out of anger, it's an balkan thing, balkan people will agree.

well, the problem is we are not in vikings time and people will get banned for that tho
not really good if a player couldnt keep his head down in an important match so its a disadvantage for him

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just give them 20 mil(instalments over 5 years) + abate for SMS.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
well, the problem is we are not in vikings time and people will get banned for that tho
not really good if a player couldnt keep his head down in an important match so its a disadvantage for him

i think the problem is that you may not understand what a high testosterone level can do sometimes

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
"It's a Balkan thing..."

Shittest excuse ever.

It doesn't matter that he punched the referee in the face, he's from <insert place> and it's a thing from there.

You shouldn't spit on people.

Status
Not open for further replies.