Golden posts

Should we have a post of the day thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Don't you have a volcano to put out or something? Go sit on a geyser.

Super.

And Lisa wherever you are, your sig will be done no matter how long it takes. Caylee is in Heaven right now but her blood will FOREVER haunt that no-good spoilt rotten partying empty-headed cold-blooded daughter-killing bimbo of a bitch called Casey Anthony. :mad:

And her over-indulgent parents too will take a fat slice of that blame. They made her the MONSTER that she is and still supported her by getting her bail like four times over. Demonic parents! :mad:

Like OJ: you can swindle and get past the fucking courts but you can't do same versus Karma. THAT NEVER HAPPENS.

And I'm ashamed of the jurors. Whether the plaintiff presented enough condemning evidence or not, they knew what they SHOULD have done. That's why you have the jury (slighty subjective) to support the judge (fully objective). How much did they bribe you shameful fucks with huh?! :mad:

Sorry for that outburst, just that that story made me sick in the stomach for some hours the way it ended. :(

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Was it her mother or Grandpa who "Murdered" her... ???

And what happen i just saw some thing about the father of the mom "Grandpa" had molested her when she was young and some fucked up shit...

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Casey murdered her daughter Caylee (so cute, makes me ANGRIER..why the fuck would a mum want to do that? :mad:) just to get her off her back so she could live her partying lifestyle unhindered. Hyper-summary of the story.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
How could she kill that cute kid, Corzioli we two go berserk and look for this Lady and ... U know !

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And still shows no fucking remorse for it even after some months in the cooler.

Got a tattoo some days/weeks after killing her OWN daughter in some sort of celebration. How sick is that? :puke:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
And still shows no fucking remorse for it even after some months in the cooler.

Got a tattoo some days/weeks after killing her OWN daughter in some sort of celebration. How sick is that? :puke:

Me angry right now.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How could she kill that cute kid, Corzioli we two go berserk and look for this Lady and ... U know !

Someone somewhere is already planning for that, at least I hope so. Not even a name change or plastic surgery will save the bitch now, the whole world's WATCHING.

She's got a hit on her head. Did it to herself.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Seriously she killed the girl because she wanted to party??

Not even Ronaldinho would go that far. seriously that is beyond ********, hope somebody really whacks her.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Not even Ronaldinho would go that far. seriously that is beyond ********, hope somebody really whacks her.

That's the general consensus.

All the evidence points to her doing it, but it just seems soo wrong.

Maybe it's just me thinking that no mother could kill her daughter like that...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
That's the general consensus.

All the evidence points to her doing it, but it just seems soo wrong.

Maybe it's just me thinking that no mother could kill her daughter like that...

Her (Casey) Father was pointed at killing her... ???

"Not even Ronaldinho would go that far."

Ok, that made me crack :lol:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Basically. Just to get some context check 'Casey Anthony partying' on Google Images.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Ahh good ol' Galliani. An inspiration to each and every bargain hunting middle aged women all over the globe. :tongue:

Lolz on a serious note.

The way Galliani controlled this deal for milan was brilliant. From handling that douche bag Raiola to bringing the price down of ibrahimovic from 70 million to 60 million to 40 million to 30 million and finally down to 24 million was master stroke and he also made barca agree for it to be paid over 3 years.
On top of that he made Braida fly all the over to Manchester city to start robinho rumors so that Zlatan lowers his asking salary from the 12 million to around 8 million.

Good job galliani u finally after 3 years did something that went beyond extending contracts of has beens. Take a bow.

Ur legendary status has now been restored :D

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=789861&postcount=4261

Fiero

Reaction score
That is not entirely accurate. Ibra's transfer was all Raiola. He's the one who bitched in the media about Ibra wanting to leave and kept haggling the Barcunts while Galliani kept saying it was impossible etc. Of course he did great work but Raiola doesn't get enough credit imo, he pushed the transfer, made it happen. Without him G would more likely have been told to kindly go fuck himself, just the way he pissed off Corvino with Strasser + Paloschi co-ownership for Monty. :D And till this day Zamparini refuses to do business with us since Galliani tested his patience with the Amauri offers. :lol:

In fact, Galliani was so impressed with Raiola that he sent him to do the Robinho -not one of his clients- deal with City. Then van Bommel, Didac, and Emanuelson all arrived in Jan through Raiola. So all the smart transfers we suddenly do should be attributed more to the fat bastard rather than the bald one.

As I said before, Galliani is more of a business man than anything else. He has absolutely no particular plan, he's just an opportunist. So all the "Mr. X" farce and how Galliani "identified him" is a pile of shit. If you recall, it started with Cesc, but then we were told he'd only go to Barca, of course milan1st and his cyber buddies created a fantasy 35m + Emanuelson offer for us :lol:, then went to Hamsik (Allegri's fav), and Raiola made some progress until De Laurentis told us where to shove it. So Galliani targeted Monty and absurdly pissed off Fiorentina, but then thankfully we landed to my personal favorite Aquilani. :proud: So for example, had Aquilani accepted Fiorentina's offer, we would have gone for someone else (reports say Sedou Keita) and he would have been branded our Mr. X.

Cool post though. Big fan of the G fapping.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Raiola = Galliani's bitch.

G = MASTER GRAND ORCHESTRATOR of the transfer market :star:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Raiola = Galliani's bitch.

G = MASTER GRAND ORCHESTRATOR of the transfer market :star:

1up6.jpg

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edit: Ah trolling has a limit :D

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Thats right bitch. I win. :o :tongue:

inomilan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I find it incredible that some people underestimate Nesta's continuing value to Milan.

As his physical decline continues, he could easily step back and become less active in order to avoid personal humiliation. Look at the games against Juventus and Barcelona: both teams played without a fixed CF, and Nesta could have simply sat back in the defensive line and left Vucinic/Messi to be someone else's problem.

But he didn't do that, because he's not a coward. Instead of hiding, he takes responsibility. Like all great players, he plays on the front foot, and seeks to use his ability and intelligence to impose himself on the game. In doing so he risks being made to look foolish, but he's more interested in helping his team than merely avoiding blame or protecting his own reputation.

Against Barcelona, when Messi and others found space between midfield and defence, Nesta repeatedly moved out into the space between the lines. Against Juventus, he tracked Vucinic all the way into the midfield and made a concerted effort to win the ball earlier, so that Milan wouldn't be pinned down on their own 18-yard line. These were moves that left Nesta exposed, but they were moves that were sorely needed by a struggling team. So he stepped up.

There's no substitute for that kind of leadership. Fuck anyone who disrespects Nesta.

One of the best posts I've seen recently.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
I'm feeling very uneasy about tonights game. I know the team that Max sends out will do us proud though.

This is my request!
I don't really want to be reading or seeing any abusive posts, regarding a player who misplaces a pass/ cross, or if you think our manager makes the wrong call.

I'm not the only one, alot of other members here are getting annoyed at having to scroll through rems of abusive posts. Criticism is welcomed but abuse is not, pleae take a moment to think before hitting the SUBMIT REPLY button. Thank you.

By all means say, terrible cross from XXXXX, do better next time!'
But no need to say fuck you XXXXX you stupid fucking cunt, fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

We are in this together, players, manager, fans.
United and we are strong, Divided and we are weak.

Lets back our team 100%, we HAVE to, its Barcelona we're facing.
We expect our team to be totally focused on the job at hand, and as supporters, our job is to give 100% support too. Now is not the time for dissent in the ranks.
Forza Milan.

Well deserved :star:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Well deserved :star:

Yeah..not to be a bitch or anything,but that doesnt really apply to online forums unless the San Siro has a giant screen with a live feed of this forum.

Also a tad bit of unpleasentries spat in the direction of players sometimes works wonders.They tend to want to stick it up to the fans,and play even better.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Yeah..not to be a bitch or anything,but that doesnt really apply to online forums unless the San Siro has a giant screen with a live feed of this forum.

Also a tad bit of unpleasentries spat in the direction of players sometimes works wonders.They tend to want to stick it up to the fans,and play even better.

If Sony Holographic 3D success to make the connection with the players then Berlu can make it in San Siro too when he buys it :o :tongue:

kidding dude ;)

Fiero

Reaction score
my friend, u don't think i'm sad, disasspointed and pissed off? seriously?

i just refuse to insult my team... this is football, u don't always win win the biggest titles at the end of the season.

if u love milan, u love them in good times and bad times.

glory hunters aren't the one's who becomes fans when the team wins something, glory hunters are the one's who show their back to the club when it fails. and yes, most people in this forum are the definition of glory hunters, and they know who they are.

milan is milan for me, they bring me joy in so many ways, not only by winning games or titles, i enjoy watching them play, i enjoy following them and just being a fan. that's important to me since i honestly don't have many things in my life at the moment that brings me joy.

the thing i'm MOST sad about right now is that the season is almost over and i wont be seeing my team play for 3 months. i see no point in cry about lost titles because i know that another season will come, and another one after that, and knowing milan, we'll win again.

forza!

Thank you for that.

Schedule