Bee (48%) Taechaubol Thread

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
in english ...

MilanSale, Fininvest issues statement on Mr Bee:?Proposed collaboration for minority stake?

Milan will firmly remain under Silvio Berlusconi's control according to a statement issued by Fininvest. The company that owns Milan, issued an official statement about the negotiation with Thai investor Bee Taechaubol:"The meeting in Milano with Mr Bee was positive. Some issues regarding the future of the club were discussed, as an example, valuing and commercializing the brand in the Asian market, where there is the opportunity to give a strong and decisive effort to increase the revenues that are needed to bring back the club to the top of football in Italy, Europe and the world. The proposed collaboration, that still needs to be defined in multiple areas, involves the acquisition by a financial group for a minority stake and the control of the club will firmly remain under president Berlusconi and Fininvest"

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
This is awkward...who uh...who do you think our best players are? As long as he does not sell.... Lopez? That's about the only thing worth keeping in this shit pile of a squad...

funny, Lopez is my first thought when i say "our best players"

well let's not forget about elsha, menez, bona, honda (yeah, him.)
we don't know what they're capable of in the hand of a good coach

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
That thread has been put way to fast in the official section.

The deal still isn't fixed and will probably be dragged out for the whole month at least.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
A good coach + 2 WC midfielders and 1 CF and we are good to go. For first season should be enough.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mr. Bee to Mediaset:
''Current Milan is not fighting for the objectives it should be fighting for; the Scudetto and the final stages of UCL''
''To be part of Milan is an honor. It's a dream come true.''
''Once the deal is finalized, we'll roll our sleeves up and start working.''

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Exciting time are ahead of us! Cant wait till next season :cool:

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
anyone know what are rivals are saying about this deal? i.e. Inter especially????

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
So Bee Tacobell took over huh. Lets hope it turns out good.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
before Milan he thought about Napoli...lol

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mr.bee

"Can not wait to be part of the history of Milan. It 'a legendary club with so many fans around the world, including my country. If you walk the streets of Bangkok, in fact, you can see a lot of red and black shirts. Being part of this club is an honor and a dream come true. This is a major investment and I look forward to achieving great success on all fronts.

When we closed the deal, we roll up my sleeves and get to work there. The club currently is not where it should be, that fight for the league title and the Champions League. But with hard work, the commitment of the management and wise investment, I'm sure we will return to win trophies that Milan fans expect and above all they deserve.

I really would like to thank everyone here in Italy for the way they welcomed us: from Berlusconi, his family and the Fininvest group who were very welcoming. I would also like to thank the Italian journalists for your patience and, above all, the Milan fans.

Our financial partners are firmly behind us and can not wait for the outcome of this affair. Doyen Sports gave us a great help and to have them as partners we will ensure undoubtedly more resources for us in the future. We hope to provide more information in the coming days."

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mr.bee

"Can not wait to be part of the history of Milan. It 'a legendary club with so many fans around the world, including my country. If you walk the streets of Bangkok, in fact, you can see a lot of red and black shirts. Being part of this club is an honor and a dream come true. This is a major investment and I look forward to achieving great success on all fronts.

When we closed the deal, we roll up my sleeves and get to work there. The club currently is not where it should be, that fight for the league title and the Champions League. But with hard work, the commitment of the management and wise investment, I'm sure we will return to win trophies that Milan fans expect and above all they deserve.

I really would like to thank everyone here in Italy for the way they welcomed us: from Berlusconi, his family and the Fininvest group who were very welcoming. I would also like to thank the Italian journalists for your patience and, above all, the Milan fans.

Our financial partners are firmly behind us and can not wait for the outcome of this affair. Doyen Sports gave us a great help and to have them as partners we will ensure undoubtedly more resources for us in the future. We hope to provide more information in the coming days."

:thumbsup::thumbsup::star:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Before leaving Milan, Bee Taechaubol gave an exclusive interview to the microphone of Sky Sports: "We have called the agreement, but there are details to be finalized. We work to make it right and to define the deal. We are in contact for several months and work the closing of the deal, hopefully in a few weeks. 49% or 51%? I can not say. Why Milan? Why is the best team, the most prestigious for export around the world. The aim? Winning. What? The Series A and then the Champions. Barbara Berlusconi and Galliani? They are key people, the Berlusconi family has always been important and it always will be. Berlusconi? And 'an understanding person, I understand how important it is for him and the club will find a solution soon . Player's favorite past? Van Basten. And Maldini? Even. 100mln for the market? I can not comment. "

http://www.milannews.it/primo-piano...a-elementi-chiave-100-mln-non-commento-175237

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Because there are so many Italians here?

https://twitter.com/MilanEye

You can find most of the interview in English on their TL. They haven't translated everything though. It's a shame @Milanello stopped tweeting
I can't be bothered typing it all up + I'm not fluent so I'd probably get a thing or two wrong

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So he grew up with milan. Niice. I am quitely beginning to like him. Let us see how smart he really is and how powerful (economically) the investors behind him are.

Welcome to Milan Mr Bee.... (N)

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mr Bee: "My favourite player? Van Basten. And Maldini? Also him. €100m for the transfer market? I can't comment."

Mr Bee: "Barbara Berlusconi and Galliani are key people. The Berlusconi family have been and will always be important."

Mr Bee: "49% or 51%? I cannot say. Why Milan? Because it's the best club, the most prestigious around the world."

Mr Bee: "We have a definitive agreement, but there are details to be finalized. We are working to fix everything and define the deal."

Bee Taechaubol: "Berlusconi? He's an understanding person. I understand how important it is for him and the club will find a solution soon."

Bee Taechaubol: ''What the aim is? Winning. What? the Serie A and then the Champions League.'' #ACM

Bee Taechaubol: ''We have been in contact for several months and are working on closing the deal, hopefully in a few weeks.''

:thumbsup:

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score

You can find most of the interview in English on their TL. They haven't translated everything though. It's a shame @Milanello stopped tweeting
I can't be bothered typing it all up + I'm not fluent so I'd probably get a thing or two wrong

@milanello is bee's man, he will work as @acmilan admin now :o

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Talking about @Milanello, Bee is following him on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/beetaechaubol

He doesn't have a single tweet, but he recently started to follow players and Milan related media. You can see that it isn't fake because @pablovdana is following him, who obviously is very close to Bee and was part of the meeting at Arcore a couple of days ago.

It seems obvious that Bee's going to use social media as part of the marketing strategy and maybe to be transparent.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bee has some great ideas and I hope he is able to use the financial resources he has (banks, Doyen, etc...) to help us get back on our feet. He seems to already be decided on bringing Maldini back as part of his staff and I hope he has someone experienced in mind for financial director since we REALLY need someone to fix up the finances at Milan.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A statement released by Mr Bee on Saturday read:

"I am very much looking forward to being a part of AC Milan’s history. It is a legendary club with a huge following worldwide, including in my country. If you walk around the streets of Bangkok, you will see countless Rossonero shirts. To be a part of the club is an honour, and a dream come true.

“This is a sound investment, and I am looking forward to tremendous success on all fronts with AC Milan. Once we have concluded the deal, we will roll up our sleeves and get to work. The club is not where it should be: fighting for the Serie A title, and in the final stages of the Champions League.

"With hard work, dedicated management and wise investment I am confident we can bring back the glory and trophies that AC Milan fans expect.

“I’d like to thank everyone in Italy for the way we have been received: Mr. Berlusconi, his family, and the Fininvest team have all been very welcoming. I’d also like to thank the Italian journalists for their patience, and most of all, the AC Milan fans.

“Our financial partners are firmly behind us, and are looking forward to the conclusion of the deal. Doyen Sports has also been a great help, and having them as partners will undoubtedly be a major asset for us in the future. We look forward to providing more information in the coming days.”

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Talking about @Milanello, Bee is following him on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/beetaechaubol

He doesn't have a single tweet, but he recently started to follow players and Milan related media. You can see that it isn't fake because @pablovdana is following him, who obviously is very close to Bee and was part of the meeting at Arcore a couple of days ago.

It seems obvious that Bee's going to use social media as part of the marketing strategy and maybe to be transparent.

Pablo Dana Insta
https://instagram.com/p/17S_g8sMFT/?taken-by=pablovdana

Last edited:

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
what exactly his position in milan?

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score