Ask Sod-Lod

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Been thinking of this thread for a while. Lately, when i've been put in a situation, i've thought to myself "What would Sod-Lod do?" So I wanted to open a thread where we could ask him such questions.......

question 1) Saturday night I was in a bar and saw an attractive girl, didn't know how to approach her. She was sitting by herself, kind of playing on her phone.... Any advice Sod-Lod?

(Mods: please stickie this)

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
This is going to be :

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Been thinking of this thread for a while. Lately, when i've been put in a situation, i've thought to myself "What would Sod-Lod do?" So I wanted to open a thread where we could ask him such questions.......

question 1) Saturday night I was in a bar and saw an attractive girl, didn't know how to approach her. She was sitting by herself, kind of playing on her phone.... Any advice Sod-Lod?

(Mods: please stickie this)

One of the good method is to call the waitress and ask her for the specialty drink that most of the lady would prefer "Unless you know the kind" and then dedicate it for the beautiful lady at the bar with a "Speeching Note waitress will message it " that contain a phrase to seduce her attention.

Second method, go into the bar, set close to her and ask directly the bartender "the above question' and present it to her with kindly open compliment; usually you would sense the girl type so you can decide what words you should direct to her.

As in general be kind, gentleman, honest and try to be as you but without your village habits; and try to open a smart conversation that would not bore her and try to link the thoughts too.

If you are a hacker then connect to her phone with sending a kind message without make her fair of your act.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
One of the good method is to call the waitress and ask her for the specialty drink that most of the lady would prefer "Unless you know the kind" and then dedicate it for the beautiful lady at the bar with a "Speeching Note waitress will message it " that contain a phrase to seduce her attention.

Second method, go into the bar, set close to her and ask directly the bartender "the above question' and present it to her with kindly open compliment; usually you would sense the girl type so you can decide what words you should direct to her.

As in general be kind, gentleman, honest and try to be as you but without your village habits; and try to open a smart conversation that would not bore her and try to link the thoughts too.

If you are a hacker then connect to her phone with sending a kind message without make her fair of your act.

Thank you sir.

I think i will hack her phone like you suggested and send her photos of me.....

wearing a seductive pose :eek:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Sod-Lod, what are village habits?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Thank you sir.

I think i will hack her phone like you suggested and send her photos of me.....

wearing a seductive pose :eek:

lol, so what you do if you face the same situation?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Doing the Stare Of Seedorf.

thats my patented "go to" move in bar's when i see a cute girl

sod-lod, follow up question:

If i give a girl the "stare of seduction" like seedorf in my avatar. Is that a good idea?

Petit_Beurre

Universal PI.AJ.EM.PI.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Priya Rai, Isis Love, Audrey Bitoni,Kylee Strutt
Sod Lod are you almighty ?

EDIT: Would you like to be my father, or at least me big brother?

Last edited:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sod-Lod, can I have a hug?

Also, does Calum still hold the "God of idiocy" title you gave to him?

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
this thread is gold. and not just ordinary gold, but heavy, polished, gleaming, in a rapper's mouth kind of gold.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Sod-Lod,

lately i've been feeling down about my job and have been unmotivated. i'm not utilizing my college degree and it will be a while until i get a job that fits in line with my academic experience. do u have any advice/tips on ways to keep a good attitude and not become disheartened?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
This thread is really gold... laughed my ass off.

edit: sod-lod, answer those questions. If you any good I have a couple of questions.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
sod-lod is the man he should be the super mod. nice advice there mister and keep sod haters away from this thread. are we friends sod? :D

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-Lod, what are village habits?

The ones that lacking in cultivation, perception, or taste, and mainly contains of non-respectable behave and awkward action that lead it to non respect the self as first place and others as second place.

In generally not, as ladies would not like people stare to them; but that would depends on the Lady type, personality, and her culture that she comes from and if she open mind to handle such kind of behave and turn it for her good behalf.

It may be a good idea if you know how to stare, is because that is an art that need to perfect it before you dare to deal with it.

Sod-Lod - Are we friends?

Yes for sure, why you thing that we are not?

Sod Lod are you almighty ?

EDIT: Would you like to be my father, or at least me big brother?

lol, I'm not almighty, i would take as my brother too:)

Sod-Lod, why are we here?

We have been existed to be worshiping "God as first place" and create your ID generation, so you can use your brain well, and be patient and get wise in how you deal with your general life issues and problems and to ensure the continuance of your breed.

You challenging yourself to prove who you are and what values you can add to the society environment and what are the ones to gain from them.

You are only the one who can answer this question by determining your life goals and what you want to achieve for !!!

Remember, Fate, is an excuse for why we end up where we do! our 'Actions' predetermine our destiny, our 'Reactions' seal that fate! and One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure its worth watching.

is there "a fuck" after this life ?

Yes naive, but you will decide if you want to fuck or being fucked? :D

Sod-Lod, can I have a hug?

Also, does Calum still hold the "God of idiocy" title you gave to him?

Dude I'm not HOMO for god sake :mad:, and the Ladies here would give you one to cure your shadow pains.

So and So :tongue:

Sod-Lod,

lately i've been feeling down about my job and have been unmotivated. i'm not utilizing my college degree and it will be a while until i get a job that fits in line with my academic experience. do u have any advice/tips on ways to keep a good attitude and not become disheartened?

I understand you completely here, Patience + Perseverance + Positive thinking are the tools you need to use.

What you can do is to self-motivate yourself and keep continuing your job plus in the same time search for your dream!

Just take this Job era as an experience to add it to your knowledge, and by the way, try to exploit your talent there and gain as mush as you can from knowledge and information and ways to to solve problems.

Change your frustration situation by your hand and don't wait the others.

I think Sod-Lod can't handle so many questions...:D

People please don't list enormous questions and be specified so I can answer it in proper way.

yuppie sod will find the answers or die in the quest :proud:

btw fake sods name is calum blue:D

I would be happy for answering your question but patience is need here.

Thanks for your questions... and Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out.

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-lod, what is your opinion on sodomy?

In summary, It is not a humanity behave neither the nature of a human-be; the people who belong or being described as sodomy are psychological sick and need urgently to be deal with them in professional and responsible methods wise or procedure way.

Kalac#16 stop making fun of my nickname :mad: as it is not related to your sickness imagination.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Sod-Lod, I'm on a Milan forum, and there are far too many people, who don't appreciate Pirlo, aside from banning the haters, what should I do?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
sod-lod, i think the world is gonna end

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Sod-Lod, I'm on a Milan forum, and there are far too many people, who don't appreciate Pirlo, aside from banning the haters, what should I do?

This is a forum that apply the free speech rule, which you need to listen for other opinions understand them and try to prove your point with logical methods and proven points.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Sod-Lod, why won't Jasper make this thread a sticky?