Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Gigio is staying 100%. I wish he would just hurry up and sign. And sack Raiola.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
The-Second-Coming-of-Jesus-Christ-and-the-return-of-the-Church_.jpg

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Family :fp:

Franco Ordine: "I'm not sure that Donnarumma will renew. Gigio's family are angry with Milan for how they treated his brother Antonio while he was at the club."

So they waited for Milan to develop him to get back at Milan? Sounds like something Pirlo would do.

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No doubt he is one of our best players, but do we desperately need him if he doesn't sign?

It's very annoying because right now he is only 18 and this will only get worse. It is good to have my HG players, but for what price? Are there no other good serie A keeper we can use for replacement?

Even if he ends up signing, which I really hope we do, we should be prepared to cash out on him at some point.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
this will only get better

1432180798.jpg

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
He's definitely signing this contract, but with Raiola, im afraid this might be his last with us.

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He's definitely signing this contract, but with Raiola, im afraid this might be his last with us.

:thumbsup:
At lesst we won't lose him for free.

Assuming he remains good we should consider selling when he has 2 years left.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I do not get it. The talk went from him probably spending his whole career at the club to talks of him to Madrid, Man U, and even PSG. All that crap about wanting to become captain one day and now it is a struggle to get him to sign am extension. It is not like Milan's offer is bad at all either.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Donnarumma wasn't discussed during the meeting between Milan and PSG sporting director [MilanNews].

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
For a 17 year old he is an absolute cunt. At this point I want him to renew only so we can ship his ass off to China.

334.gif

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Enough is enough. If he is not even responding to deadlines set by the club he needs to be shipped out. PSG who appear to be the only club interested In him pay 100 mill in full or he spends the season back in the youth team and can do one In a years time. What a giant bellend.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm calling carefully choreographed media drama on this one.

Good for the management that will look like heroes when the contract's signed, bad for Donna who'll look like a twat. But he's getting paid handsomely and with time it'll all be forgotten since he's only 18.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I'm calling carefully choreographed media drama on this one.

Good for the management that will look like heroes when the contract's signed, bad for Donna who'll look like a twat. But he's getting paid handsomely and with time it'll all be forgotten since he's only 18.

I still think it'll take at least 1 year or two and some good performances (from both Donnarumma and the team) before people start forgetting

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
every one knows....social media tweets last for DECADES..DECADES

these tweets will have IRREPARABLE, IRREVERSIBLE, LASTING ECOLOGICAL ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE FOR GENERATIONS

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Enough is enough. If he is not even responding to deadlines set by the club he needs to be shipped out. PSG who appear to be the only club interested In him pay 100 mill in full or he spends the season back in the youth team and can do one In a years time. What a giant bellend.

i too will tell my great great grandchildren of this PROTRACTED and HEINOUS contract negotiation that has lasted for LITERALLY WEEKS...a length of time i'm sure my grandchildren won't even be able to HARDLY CONCEIVE