Paolo Maldini Thread

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
MilanoMike said:
Great material if anybody wants a sig.

1179823306_0.jpg
Mean picture, MilanoMike.
Cheers for posting.

Milanista_MP3

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PAOLO, MALDINI, PAOLO MALDINI, MALDINI, PAOLO, # 3, KAKA (GOD IS FAITHFUL), INZAGHI (GOAL MACHINE)
May Paolo Maldini come back stronger and be the inspiring captain that he is and lift our team spirt to many many victories!

I love Paolo Maldin to an extent that I think it is very hard to describe. In fact it was solely him who made me a fan till this day of football, and thus ofcouse a fan of AC Milan!
Maldini has always been my brother's and mine Number 1 over the last 10 years!!!
It has brought tears to my eyes quite a few times whenever I remember that he will retire at the end of this season, but I focus on the fact that he has brought so so so much joy to me and to so many around the world. I just hope he could really really know just how much happiness he has given to poeple around the world. He has inspired us in our own lives.

I had never actually cought all matches of seria A and CL from the beginning of the season but this season I am trying to make sure to catch everything of this Great Man in his final season!

We Love you Paolo Madini!

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
FaraJ said:
Cool, so Paolo is coming back after the international break!
It's about time, our back line could use some stability.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
It's little Daniel's birthday on the 11th, isn't it?

Happy birthday to him!!

Milanista_MP3

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PAOLO, MALDINI, PAOLO MALDINI, MALDINI, PAOLO, # 3, KAKA (GOD IS FAITHFUL), INZAGHI (GOAL MACHINE)
Welcome Back Paolo Maldini!!!!
Welcome Back Legendary No.3!!!!!
Welcome Back Inspirational Captain!!!!!!
Welcome Back Best Defender in the World!!!!!
Welcome Back Symbol of AC Milan!!!!!

We have really truly missed you!
May you be comletely back to health and recovery and strength and play fantastic football and lift this team and the uefa champions league trophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Anguisette said:
It's little Daniel's birthday on the 11th, isn't it?

Happy birthday to him!!

It is

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL ;)
All the best, Milan is waiting for you.

Time to remind of this wonderful tackle

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zXpPD3FpxIg
:proud: :proud: :proud:

WILL2K said:

Finally
Welcome back capitano, we missed you so much.
So good to have you back :)
He will be in the starting eleven tomorrow, first match this season.
Can't wait to see him playing tomorrow. ;)

Milanista_MP3

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks for all the pics Rosanna03!

Long Live Paolo Maldini!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
@Rosanna03

Great pics!!
Some pics you say?... Ha, there are a hell of a lot there if you ask me!! :tongue:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
WOW, Rosanna!!!! You really made an effort there, awesome pictures. :D
Daniel is soo adorable. Thanx alot for sharing, girl and Paolo is finally back: YES!

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
Thank you Rossana! :star:

Is it me or that younger son of his is really cuter than his brother. :D

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Maybe it's only me...i guess that Christian Maldini kinda looks like Kaka . :D The younger son is surely a cute kiddo. :)

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
yep and may be he is kaka's son... :D :D :D ok c'mon guys dont miss judge me :) :) :) i'm only trying to make a joke.. :D :D

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
@ all:

Glad you like the pics ;) :)

crazymilangirl said:
WOW, Rosanna!!!! You really made an effort there, awesome pictures. :D
Daniel is soo adorable. Thanx alot for sharing, girl and Paolo is finally back: YES!
Yes Daniel is really so cute ;) But also Christian is so adorable.

Great sign ;)

vashil said:
yep and may be he is kaka's son... :D :D :D ok c'mon guys dont miss judge me :) :) :) i'm only trying to make a joke.. :D :D
This was funny ................................................................. NOT :rolleyes:

project1967

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Daniel does look like Paolo...

At the least, he "got" his father's eyes.

no doubt...

nice pics. :) thanks for sharing ;)

:star:

Milanista_MP3

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
As this is our Legendary Captain Final season, I am trying my best to catch every single video, interview and clips of Maldini made now until the end of the season. So if any of you have any links or downlodable videos I would really sincerely appreciate it. Thank you very much!

He is such a famous football player from years ago and truly loved by millions yet I can't seem to find any website solely dedicated to him. Until yesterday I found just one, it is great! :) But I'm thinking is this due to the fact that when he was famous in his earlier years when much hype and attention was around him, like 10 years ago say, it was a rare thing at that time for individuals to make websites?? I wonder?

Paolo Maldini will be in our hearts forever!

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Milanista_MP3 said:
As this is our Legendary Captain Final season, I am trying my best to catch every single video, interview and clips of Maldini made now until the end of the season. So if any of you have any links or downlodable videos I would really sincerely appreciate it. Thank you very much!

He is such a famous football player from years ago and truly loved by millions yet I can't seem to find any website solely dedicated to him. Until yesterday I found just one, it is great! :) But I'm thinking is this due to the fact that when he was famous in his earlier years when much hype and attention was around him, like 10 years ago say, it was a rare thing at that time for individuals to make websites?? I wonder?

If you want pics, just go thru this thread I posted tons of Maldini pics there:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=6817

Which kind of website do you mean? with articles? with pics?

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Milanista_MP3 said:

Can you please give us the link of the website you found???

I + some other members from these boards tried making a website but we really never got past the banner :rolleyes: and i also tried blogs with some friends but well, we need some quality posts there

@Rosanna: thanx, man!
And yea, btoh his sons are adorable, i loved the Dolce & Gabbana pictures and i actually have one of them on my phone, both Christian and Daniel got their fathers eyes imo. But daniel also got his fathers nose so he looks a little more like Paolo :tongue:

paolo3maldini

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini-nesta-seedorf-ronaldo
today i was looking at older page of this thread and i saw Paolo Maldini - Il film's link to download .... but i couldn't download any of them :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
please somebody upload them again but not on fucking megaupload...please please please :cry: :cry: :cry:

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
paolo3maldini said:
today i was looking at older page of this thread and i saw Paolo Maldini - Il film's link to download .... but i couldn't download any of them :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
please somebody upload them again but not on fucking megaupload...please please please :cry: :cry: :cry:

i can help you to get the film.. but its a torrent!!

http://www.fulldls.com/search-all-torrents/?qa=maldini

thats all i can do man!! i did download it on the link in the previous page but link5 was corrupted...

paolo3maldini

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini-nesta-seedorf-ronaldo
F**k iran's filtering

i can't download it too .... fuck iran's fucking filtering :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How did Paolo play in the midweek friendly?

costacurta5

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Costacurta, Leonardo, Ambrosini, Brocchi
Where has he been in the last games?
Has the injury goten worse? Or has he lost his skills?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You wouldn't expect to see Paolo playing every three days when he is even considered fully let alone when he has one game under his belt this season, due to returning from a serious injury.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paolo Maldini has the highest ranking for defenders, in Golden Ball award, which means the Best Defender in The World. :star:

Schedule