Meeting Milan players

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
I was thinking it would be cool if forum members could have a place to post pictures they have taken from when they met current or ex Milan players. I am interested to see the players people have met!

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
I once had a 4mins chat with Bonera on youtube

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i was quite disappointed with maldini when i met him... think it was back in 2007.

pirlo was a racist mf when my mates met him on the Milan winter tour in dubai a few years ago.

same friend saw brocchi Jan of 2015... asked him about how Mastour is doing and what he thought of him.... he replied Mastour is the 5th best player in his squad.. he doesn't work as hard as the others and expects instant success. he wasn't very impressed basically..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

williamp

FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
I met Balotelli a couple years ago at the mall. SeS as well, Balotelli acted like he didn't speak English at all :lol:

Ironically autographs were off limits but I did manage to get a shirt off his publicist who my mate has known forever.

Last edited:

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
I met Daniele Massaro in 2014 when he came to Singapore to launch Milan Soccer School. As I do occasional video work for them, I also got to know Graziano Mannari personally, since he's Technical Director at the soccer school and living here as well.

Also arranged a meet up for Milan fans with Adil Rami via Twitter when he was here last year.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd kick bertolacci in the nuts if I met him

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
Reaction score
369c2f4b9c83d37fd07e366a0ede718c.jpg
Milan club London meeting inzaghi after their youth champions league game against Chelsea

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
i was quite disappointed with maldini when i met him... think it was back in 2007.

pirlo was a racist mf when my mates met him on the Milan winter tour in dubai a few years ago.

same friend saw brocchi Jan of 2015... asked him about how Mastour is doing and what he thought of him.... he replied Mastour is the 5th best player in his squad.. he doesn't work as hard as the others and expects instant success. he wasn't very impressed basically..

I bet that this friend is a mr bee co worker :o

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I met Maldini, Baresi, Ibou Ba, Simic, Vieri, Nesta, and Pancaro among others at an event. All of them were very nice, in my personal opinion.

I got my 1996 Milan jersey signed, the picture of which I posted on this forum a few months ago.

2a942ec.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Met Baresi, Massaro, Billy Costacurta, Dida, Roque Jnr, Jean Pierre Papin, Roberto Mussi, Lentini, Serginho, Stefano Eranio. They all went as part of the Milan Glorie (MG) team that went to Indonesia in 2011. The following year the MG team came again, mostly the same players along with the biggest 2 names : Sheva and Maldini. Due to out of town national conference I failed to attend the game, let alone their signatures. The organizer held a meet and greet photo/signature session and charged nearly USD 400 and many attended.

Nesta, Gattuso,Rivaldo, Rui Costa; all came as part of the Football Legend in 2014 (charging nearly USD 200, I hounded the hotel's lobby to get their signatures) that included the likes of Nakata, Silvestre, Toldo, Figo, Materazzi, Cannavaro etc. Zambrotta and SES were there too but refused to sign the pictures I prepared. I sneaked out of the barricade and I was standing next to SES but he still refused (there I was, a 39 years old man seeking the signture of a player in his 20s). Cannavaro screamed at me and I was harried back to the line behind the barricade :D

Pirlo and Allegri. Got their signatures when Juve came. My pic was the first signed by Pirlo among the bunch of people waiting. After they all went upstairs to their rooms and most tifosi went home, I waited because I haven't seen Allegri. He was still in the bar, lounging with Juve entourage. I waited and got his signature and posed with him.

I also missed some. Edgar Davids came on a futsal workshop, Jaap Stam and Kluivert with Dutch National Team, Jesper Blomqvist on some event, Ray Wilkins on an old EPL legend game. But the BIGGEST miss is surely Ruud Gullit. He came to Indonesia 3 times (!) and I simply missed all of the opportunities. I still regret all those Gullit lost chances.

Last edited:

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Met Baresi, Massaro, Billy Costacurta, Dida, Roque Jnr, Jean Pierre Papin, Roberto Mussi, Lentini, Serginho, Stefano Eranio. They all went as part of the Milan Glorie (MG) team that went to Indonesia in 2011. The following year the MG team came again, mostly the same players along with the biggest 2 names : Sheva and Maldini. Due to out of town national conference I failed to attend the game, let alone their signatures. The organizer held a meet and greet photo/signature session and charged nearly USD 400 and many attended.

Nesta, Gattuso,Rivaldo, Rui Costa; all came as part of the Football Legend in 2014 (charging nearly USD 200, I hounded the hotel's lobby to get their signatures) that included the likes of Nakata, Silvestre, Toldo, Figo, Materazzi, Cannavaro etc. Zambrotta and SES were there too but refused to sign the pictures I prepared. I sneaked out of the barricade and I was standing next to SES but he still refused (there I was, a 39 years old man seeking the signture of a player in his 20s). Cannavaro screamed at me and I was harried back to the line behind the barricade :D

Pirlo and Allegri. Got their signatures when Juve came. My pic was the first signed by Pirlo among the bunch of people waiting. After they all went upstairs to their rooms and most tifosi went home, I waited because I haven't seen Allegri. He was still in the bar, lounging with Juve entourage. I waited and got his signature and posed with him.

I also missed some. Edgar Davids came on a futsal workshop, Jaap Stam and Kluivert with Dutch National Team, Jesper Blomqvist on some event, Ray Wilkins on an old EPL legend game. But the BIGGEST miss is surely Ruud Gullit. He came to Indonesia 3 times (!) and I simply missed all of the opportunities. I still regret all those Gullit lost chances.

If I could like your post everytime you post I would put my dick in it and put it there for forever

I met Gullit last last year. He was at a mall near my place for I don't know why.. Nobody knew he was there and most of the passerby had no idea who he was

I got a handshake since I was purging towards him from the security staff

Quite friendly, he was all smiles

1402215970814_558.jpg

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
I met Daniele Massaro in 2014 when he came to Singapore to launch Milan Soccer School. As I do occasional video work for them, I also got to know Graziano Mannari personally, since he's Technical Director at the soccer school and living here as well.

Also arranged a meet up for Milan fans with Adil Rami via Twitter when he was here last year.

oh yeah, and I should also include my almost there's with Ronaldinho, Kaka, Robinho and Honda...:lol:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Yeah man, it was awesome.

I think it would be worth it to have a "photos of your Milan stuff" thread. I bet we all have cool things to share. Do we have something like that?

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I live in NY, so I met the team on two occasions. The Adidas Performance Store in Manhattan typically runs a promotion every two years (when Milan go on the US tour) that if you purchase at least $80 worth of items, you get wristbands to meet and greet the team. You can take pictures and have them sign whatever you'd like.

I met the 2012 team where we had Cassano, Montolivo, Acerbi, El Shaarawy, Boateng, Robinho, Allegri as coach etc.

Out of all the players I liked Flamini and Montolivo the most. I got into a conversation with Flamini, really nice guy. Boateng was a bit of an idiot yelling at fans if they didn't take pictures fast enough..

Then the second meet and greet was last year. I met Mastour, Balotelli, Rami, Mexes, El Shaarawy, and the best- Pippo. I took the pic of Pippo in my signature; the Adidas employees were being really pushy and difficult at this event for some reason, and I didn't have the chance to take a picture with Pippo- although I got a pair of Diadora boots signed from him. I honestly just wanted to meet him I didn't care much for the rest of the squad :lol:

I met Thierry Henry this way when he played for the Red Bulls (not a Milan player but the guy is legend regardless).

I have loads of pics I'll upload when I get around to it, and I'll post on here if the Adidas store in Manhattan ever has events like these again. I expect them to hold an meet and greet this summer for the NYCFC team (they did it soo many times for the Redbulls so it is only a matter of time that NYC's team does a meet and greet) and that will be my chance to meet Pirlo, my fav player besides Kaka.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yeah man, it was awesome.

I think it would be worth it to have a "photos of your Milan stuff" thread. I bet we all have cool things to share. Do we have something like that?

Well it falls somewhere between this thread: http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=4953 , this thread: http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=2853 and this thread: http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7713

I know none of these are exactly what you're seeking. Maybe we should create a new one.. 'My Milan memories' or something.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I met Pirlo last week before the NYCFC match vs Philadelphia. He signed my ball and I took a picture with him. I can die a happy man after meeting a player I looked up to as a child. I also met Patrick Vieira, Frank Lampard, and David Villa. But Pirlo was the player I wanted to meet the most.
0030514c-c31d-4e57-8e40-1196d62230f6_zps1vvl20ya.jpg

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well done maestro! Did he sign it with THE pen and did a tear trickle down his cheek while thinking of Milan?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado