Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
A Bola claims Chelsea hours away from announcing Falcao..

They were the ones who broke Villas-Boas story as well.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
I have updated all the transfers of the current window of the Serie A, Bundesiga, EPL and La Liga [so far] in one thread [view only]

Transfer Window Summer 2011 [Read only]

Please feel free to give feedback and discuss it in this thread.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bring all the non Milan mercato discussions here.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Arouca confirms: "I want to Fiorentina, Santos does not accept"

"Fiorentina have shown interest in me and really has made ​​an offer to the club, but was rejected." The midfielder Santos, Marcos Arouca da Silva (25), confirmed the proposal attractive purple club designed for him (about six million euros from the coffers of tarsferire Peixe ), and clarifies: "Now I want to stay here until you compete in the Club World Cup, then we will find a solution that goes well and all. "

ROME, Pizarro in purple to get to Montolivo

According to reports from the site forzaroma.info , also Giallorossi midfielder would be thinking of Fiorentina, Riccardo Montolivo . The Rome could offer to purple as bargaining chips

PSG, like Alvaro Pereira

According to rumors reported by A Bola , Paris Saint-Germain would be interested in the outside left of the Port, Alvaro Pereira (25). The Uruguayan player, bound to a Portuguese club out clause, which is around 30 millions of tourists and Euro, also like Liverpool.

PALERMO, Back for Amauri

Still on the verge to leave Juventus on a full basis, Italian-Brazilian striker Amauri (31), who's already tracked by Genoa and Parma as well as considered as a valid option by Fiorentina, Udinese, Napoli and FC Seville, has been targeted back by Palermo. Bianconeri management are asking for 7 million euros, and Palermo owner Maurizio Zamparini has expressed the will to engage into the negotiation himself.

ROMA, Sabatini: "A big gap, between Roma and Nilmar"

Interviewed by Sky Sport at Trigoria, Roma, sport director Walter Sabatini told about Nilmar: "He is a player of Villarreal, a good player. The gap? So much".

REAL MADRID, Approaching Guarin
Source: abola.pt

Previously drawn towards Inter, Lazio and Chelsea, Colombian international central midfielder Fredy Guarin (25) might leave Porto for joining Real Madrid, since Spanish club management are weighing up the chance to pay the 30 million euros set for the player's releasing clause.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Gago to city, hmmm

anyone think he'd do well in EPL? He is a good passer but i don't think it suits him at all.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gago to city, hmmm

anyone think he'd do well in EPL? He is a good passer but i don't think it suits him at all.

Hes good for the EPL but might get roughed up and stay injured like Hargreaves. Its a risky move imo, he really has a bad track-record in the recent few years.

Crazy4Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Savicevic Redondo Albertini Weah Van Basten Shevchenko Boban Gattuso Ambrosini Ortega
RUMOUR TIME

Arsenal have opened the metaphorical door for Samir Nasri and given him directions to the City of Manchester Stadium with instructions to wire £25m back to the Emirates when he arrives.

Chelsea are ready to hunker down and go mano-a-mano with Parisian playboys PSG over Porto wing-back Alvaro Pereira.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has failed in his attempt to bring in Real Madrid midfielder Lassana Diarra after the La Liga side "slapped" a £20m price tag on the France international.

Spurs will make one final bid to sign Manchester City striker Emmanuel Adebayor, with Redknapp "desperate" to sign the former Arsenal striker.

Jose Mourinho is also interested in Spurs-target Adebayor and are ready to offer one Fernando Gago in exchange for the Togolese forward.

Udinese have targeted Liverpool midfielder Raul Meireles after losing Gokhan Inler to Napoli.

Chievo have confirmed their interest in signing Juventus striker Amauri.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What do you guys think about PSG, Malaga and Anzhi's movement so far in the market?

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
So, reports say that Bfanca left the meeting with Eto'o agent and Anzhi, and went into a meeting with Moratti. He now has gone bal to discuss with the agent.

Seems like something concrete can be going on!!

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So, reports say that Bfanca left the meeting with Eto'o agent and Anzhi, and went into a meeting with Moratti. He now has gone bal to discuss with the agent.

Seems like something concrete can be going on!!

I think they are seriously considering it, its either that or they want to renew his contract with better wages but i think hes already one of the higher earners at the club so option one makes more sense.

If they can milk 30m out of Anzhi, that would be fantastic. For him on a personal level it could be a refreshing challenge as Anzhi is 2 points away from the CL playoffs spot and 6 points of second place with 11 games remaining.

Anything can be possible for them as they have one of the best defenses in the league but lack in terms of goal scored. Players like Zhirkov, Eto and Arshavin could certainly change that and push for CL.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juventus, Chelsea rejects bid for Alex

Among the many defenders taken into account by the Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta, stands the Brazilian Alex Rodrigo Dias Chelsea da Costa, better known as Alex. The Bianconeri started some time in contact with the Blues, an offer by submitting a total value of EUR 7 million. The London club's response was negative, however, after Juve could try to improve the proposal.

Decisive days for the passage of Diego to Atletico Madrid

Now we have definitive farewell to the former Juventus playmaker Diego from Wolfsburg. The Brazilian is about to leave Germany as he had requested and agreed with the company, partly because of the difficult relationship with coach Felix Magath. And 'ready to welcome Atletico Madrid, to be sure that the arrival of Diego will not regret the departure of Sergio Aguero. Sure, the player will have a great responsibility, because the fans were banned from sale Colchoneros of the man who was considered an authentic flag of Atletico Madrid. Diego will really great to play levels again?

Palermo, three fighting for Bacinovic

Cagliari has not lost sight of the goal to strengthen the midfield for the next season. Need a player in thickness, the company has identified in the Sardinian these hours Armin Bacinovic. The player may already owned by the Palermo leaving Sicily after one season. On his trail, however, there continues to be particularly Fiorentina, but also AS Roma could actually be ahead.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Btw, about Eto'o.

Has any player over 30 been sold for 30m or more before????

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Btw, about Eto'o.

Has any player over 30 been sold for 30m or more before????

Interesting question, to date i can only remember Sheva's move to Chelsea but he was 30, cant recall any other bigger moves at an older age than that for now.

Villa at 28 for 40m is another one but still no 30...

Zizou was 29 and the highest i guess, Bobo Vieri from Laxzio to Inter was a world record back then but he was 28 at the time.

So Eto could be running for top honors here :D

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Interesting question, to date i can only remember Sheva's move to Chelsea but he was 28/29, cant recall any other bigger moves at an older age than that for now.

Villa at 28 for 40m is another one but still no 30...

sheva turned 30 1 month into his move.

moved summer 2006, bday- sept 1976

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
IIRC Batistuta was sold to Roma in the age of 31 and the transfer fee was more than 20 mil pounds. In that time 2 pounds = 3 euros which means that Batigol's price was more than 30 mil euros.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SS24: "Prima offerta Anzhi pari a 18 mln, ma l'Inter..."

i. I russi avrebbero proposto all'Inter 18 mln di euro, ma Moratti ha chiesto il doppio,

heheh this is more and more good ,so anzi offered 18 mil for eto and whorati wants 32 mil and i think they will meet in mid for around 25 mil

From Patosheva, interesting stuff.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Yeah, I was just wondering. Thanks.

25-30m sounds like a good deal for a player like Eto'o, but once you look at his age you realize that maybe 25m is just right.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Selling Eto'o would be better than selling Sneijder, if they really could get 30 millions for him.

Eto'o is older, earns 2-3 millions net more and would be easier to replace (maybe with tevez, but overall strikers are easier to replace than players like sneijder imo).

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Yeah, I was just wondering. Thanks.

25-30m sounds like a good deal for a player like Eto'o, but once you look at his age you realize that maybe 25m is just right.

until they miss ucl and then it's totally not worth it.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
until they miss ucl and then it's totally not worth it.

Not really, i agree with Kasoka, if they can sell him big and sign a good replacement [im think in terms of Tevez, Rossi or someone in this category] they can save up on wages and still probably make the CL spots.

Its just replacing one player not the base for their team. In Sneijder's case, id agree if you said this because he is a special player and not many out there that can replace him/are available atm.

Edit: Just saw Patsheva's info, he contributed quite a bit but hes getting good money to leave so its difficult. I say that Inter should get G Rossi now.

Last edited:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not really, i agree with Kasoka, if they can sell him big and sign a good replacement [im think in terms of Tevez, Rossi or someone in this category] they can save up on wages and still probably make the CL spots.

Its just replacing one player not the base for their team. In Sneijder's case, id agree if you said this because he is a special player and not many out there that can replace him/are available atm.

i dont agree with you ac ,why ,if you watched last yearr you could see that eto could comend team and he could assist or score any given time,last year if printer hadnt have eto they would finish under 6th place .and it is obvious snijder realy wants to go and he cant reaaly play in that stupid formations ,but eto can play right,left or central.he has at least 3 very good seasons in him.
and i would love to printer replace eto with tevez.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From now on the Transfer Market thread is in the Milan transfer section but its for the non Milan discussions and rumors etc.

G

guestposter

one more small favor to ask- if its not too hard.

In my recent lean systems experience its best to name things exactly what they are to limit confusion.

Milan rumour commode

Non Milan transfer market

Trust me - you won't have to keep reminding people for the next few weeks about the change and it just makes simple sense.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i dont agree with you ac ,why ,if you watched last yearr you could see that eto could comend team and he could assist or score any given time,last year if printer hadnt have eto they would finish under 6th place .and it is obvious snijder realy wants to go and he cant reaaly play in that stupid formations ,but eto can play right,left or central.he has at least 3 very good seasons in him.
and i would love to printer replace eto with tevez.

Thing is, if they didnt have Eto last year they would have had someone else :tongue:

Point is that Eto is replaceable but Sneijder isnt, you agree?

I mean Eto is world class, brilliant, probably one of the best in the world but what he does is what Tevez, Rossi, etc. can do for Inter.

But what Sneijder has done for them during their treble winning season and even last season which wasn't his better season isnt easily replaceable. I think only players like Pastore, Hernanes or someone like David Silva can do it but they wont get any of these.

Plus, Inter are in deep debt, they need to try and recover quickly. Cutting wages is a good idea right about now.

Schedule