• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
yes

usually a defensive player comes in, not a brainless clown.

who the hell told Gattuso that Bakayoko is a defensive player? :lol: If he's good at something is running and carrying the ball forward + a nutmeg or two.

I believe Rino when he says Carlo is his teacher, remember Emerson? I hated Carlo for JUST ONE THING and that was Emerson. Every game he brought him on in the last minutes to seal the game and he fucked it up. But at least Emerson has been a defensive player all his life, I dont know what makes ppl believe that Bakayoko can defend. He's just a big body and thats it.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
who the hell told Gattuso that Bakayoko is a defensive player? :lol: If he's good at something is running and carrying the ball forward + a nutmeg or two.

I believe Rino when he says Carlo is his teacher, remember Emerson? I hated Carlo for JUST ONE THING and that was Emerson. Every game he brought him on in the last minutes to seal the game and he fucked it up. But at least Emerson has been a defensive player all his life, I dont know what makes ppl believe that Bakayoko can defend. He's just a big body and thats it.

Because that was what he was at Monaco, mind you he did have Fabinho doing the sitting, but he won something like 2/3 most balls in the CL that season, Monaco made the semis.

He has legs and puts himself about abit. In theory he was bought on to disrupt their midfield and close space.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Do you hear that hair flapping in the wind? That's Conte approaching next June. This is Gattuso's last season unless he gets top 4. Leonardo made that clear in his recent interview. He may be gone real soon if he doesn't get his shit together.

So? Scaroni made it clear that top 4 wasn't a priority. Leonardo and Maldini both said this is a medium-term project. Elliott said it would be 3-5 years.

The only people mad that we're not trucking the league table are dummies without perspective.

Right now we're a team that lacks a fully functional midfield which is why we can't control games. I know who I blame for that but no one would agree with me because every once in a while that clown scores a goal.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
@DiMarzio on Sky: “I see that Milan are playing very well and I wouldn’t worry about the current form. When you play well, it may happen that you don’t win a game, but in the long term they will eventually start winning games.”

:thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure we gonna go at least 10 games unbeaten. Probably 7 wins 3 draws (2 already).

If we win the Genoa game, we're pretty equal to our direct rivals.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
We were outplayed tactically by Gasperini's Assistant.
The team played without tactics. No mentality as well.
Gattuso no understand substitution. You all agree subbing Bona for Yoko was bad decision, but I still couldn't understand what's the point of subbing in Samu? Higuain was tired already, he should be understand in that last minute situation, focus on defense is more wise.

Conte was spotted in england last sunday I hope he actually met with Elliot or Gazidis secretly.

#gattusoout

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leo needs to fire Gattuso already. We waited too long last year and ended up in the same position.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2017: "don't sack Montella, he is a good coach, it's just beginning of the season, be patience"

2018: "don't sack Gattuso, he is a good coach, it's just beginning of the season, be patience"

2019 : "don't sack Costacurta, he is a good coach it's just beginning of the season, be patience"

2030 : "don't sack Abate, he is a good coach, it's just beginning of the season, be patience"

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
2017: "don't sack Montella, he is a good coach, it's just beginning of the season, be patience"

2018: "don't sack Gattuso, he is a good coach, it's just beginning of the season, be patience"

2019 : "don't sack Costacurta, he is a good coach it's just beginning of the season, be patience"

2030 : "don't sack Abate, he is a good coach, it's just beginning of the season, be patience"

:lol:
Gattuso deserves a month atleast though. Fixtures like Napoli, Atalanta aren’t easy and we did play good first half. It’s the subs that make us look like idiots. Bakayoko should get no more minutes.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@DiMarzio on Sky: “I see that Milan are playing very well and I wouldn’t worry about the current form. When you play well, it may happen that you don’t win a game, but in the long term they will eventually start winning games.”

If a man that looks like he's never stepped onto the pitch says we shouldn't worry then I'm sure everything will be ok :lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We were outplayed tactically by Gasperini's Assistant.
The team played without tactics. No mentality as well.
Gattuso no understand substitution. You all agree subbing Bona for Yoko was bad decision, but I still couldn't understand what's the point of subbing in Samu? Higuain was tired already, he should be understand in that last minute situation, focus on defense is more wise.

Conte was spotted in england last sunday I hope he actually met with Elliot or Gazidis secretly.

#gattusoout

Conte isn't going to take over midseason. He'll collect his last year's pay at Chelsea and start from scratch next summer. If Gattuso doesn't last then it'll be an interim for the rest of the season.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm surprised no bigger clubs have picked up Duvan Zapata. He's played well where ever he's been in Serie A and changed the game yesterday when he came on. Built like a truck as well. That Piatek from Genoa can't stop scoring as well. Maybe a future Lewandowski haha.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Everyone talking subs this and tactics that... we physically dominate most teams we play. We were outrunning a 5-man midfield with only 3 players.

The truth is, there are players on this team who don't do their job. Bonaventura isn't a midfielder, he plays for himself. He rarely comes back and helps Rodriguez, I see Hakan back there more often. He is terrible in possession as he tries to do too much when we should be patient and he is slow in build-up when he should pass quickly. The entire team suffers because of Bonaventura's deficiency, and then he scores and everyone pretends he's a great player.

To quote Pep, 'watch the game and you won't see Bonaventura. Watch Bonaventura and see how the game fell apart'

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Everyone talking subs this and tactics that... we physically dominate most teams we play. We were outrunning a 5-man midfield with only 3 players.

The truth is, there are players on this team who don't do their job. Bonaventura isn't a midfielder, he plays for himself. He rarely comes back and helps Rodriguez, I see Hakan back there more often. He is terrible in possession as he tries to do too much when we should be patient and he is slow in build-up when he should pass quickly. The entire team suffers because of Bonaventura's deficiency, and then he scores and everyone pretends he's a great player.

To quote Pep, 'watch the game and you won't see Bonaventura. Watch Bonaventura and see how the game fell apart'

Bonaventura is a problem defensively on the left side and then you have Suso who is a problem defensively on the right. Not to mention both are slow to begin with.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has been linked with Roma [SKY]

oh.my.gaaawwd. it means our next in line to replace Gattuso will be Costacurta or Oddo. :fp:

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm surprised no bigger clubs have picked up Duvan Zapata. He's played well where ever he's been in Serie A and changed the game yesterday when he came on. Built like a truck as well. That Piatek from Genoa can't stop scoring as well. Maybe a future Lewandowski haha.

Because he knows his own self worth. He would rather play for a smaller club and play week in week out, then collect medals and play about 5 games worth of minutes for the whole season.

Also he is at the level where he belongs.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

OK Zamparini.

I remember when a lot of you wanted Allegri gone, he went and we haven't sniffed 3rd since.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I take Jardim, because at least he knows he is bald and accepts it like a man.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has been linked with Roma [SKY]

oh.my.gaaawwd. it means our next in line to replace Gattuso will be Costacurta or Oddo. :fp:

The hire a former player days are over with if Rino doesn't survive down the road. Next will be Conte or a top foreign coach. Elliott isn't going to dick around with crappy coaches.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
OK Zamparini.

I remember when a lot of you wanted Allegri gone, he went and we haven't sniffed 3rd since.

Allegri has done well at advancing Juve in Europe, but I think any of us here could have taken over at Juve after Conte and won a scudetto :lol:. Our only job would have been don't fuck around with anything.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

lmao? Bonaventure was the reason we had chances in that game

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
OK Zamparini.

I praise gods for every day that we are Allegri-less. Wish he fucked off after 2nd failed season.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Icardi must be the starter though if he comes. We are in desperate need for a moron who hasnt scored a goal this season, goalscoring is our main problem now that we have Higuana :proud:

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thank goodness forum was down for the Atalanta match. At least a 100 pages of bullshit averted. :proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule