Massimo Oddo Thread

What about Oddo?

• It is time we clinched a deal for him. Bring him in!

Votes: 82 62.6%
  • He's good, but not my first option. Lets get him if other options fail.

Votes: 31 23.7%
  • He's not upto it. Lets move on.

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Yeah ... he's been more than decent. His biggest advantage is his size and strength in comparison to our other fullbacks - entirely my opinion, and perhaps the reason why I'm not a fan of the small nippy irritating FBs like Alves and Evra :D

He's been solid ever since the Marseille win IMO. Some crosses have been decent, but he still needs to work more on them ... the enigma that is Milan fullbacks' crosses :rolleyes:

Keep it up Oddo!

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
He take too long to be in shape. Finally he started to play alot better.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dodo believes in Milan

Massimo Oddo believes his Milan side are match for anyone now they have three straight wins under their belt.

The Rossoneri recorded more victories in seven days than they did in the first two months of the season, beating Roma, Real Madrid and Chievo.

They now travel to face a resurgent Napoli for a match that is being billed as a test of Milan's title credentials.

The Rossoneri currently lie sixth in Serie A, although they are level on points with fourth placed Palermo and seven points behind leaders Inter.

Speaking to TuttoMercatoWeb, Oddo said: “We feel good at the moment. We're coming off three consecutive victories and we want to continue our positive run to try and go as high as possible in the table.

“In front of us we have a side that is also in form, ensuring that it will be a difficult game, but we are always confident.

“I strongly believe in this team. I believe that we have great potential and as I have repeated for some time, I am of the idea that we can beat anyone.

“We have to have confidence and work hard,” Oddo concluded.

Pato#1

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pato, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Ronaldo
i think he slowed down a bit in sec half and was trying to be more carefull...good work

zank

CREDIAMO18
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT
610x.jpg

new hair :D

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
A red scrunchie would have looked better than the tannish looking band he wore and his part is not even.:D
Maybe he should go for the Ambro hairband look or just let it flop and bounce around like Pirlo's.

fengxiaoj

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta, Zidane, etc.
A red scrunchie would have looked better than the tannish looking band he wore and his part is not even.:D
Maybe he should go for the Ambro hairband look or just let it flop and bounce around like Pirlo's.

I just thought he looked funny, didn't even notice that his part was not even. It is a relatively small detail.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
MASSIMO ODDO “Today’s win is a nice one, we needed it to end well this block of positives games. We are doing good things and we have obtained really important points. Now we need the break because the fatigue is starting to be felt and even today we suffered a bit. Lazio tried many shots from the distance like it happened against Real Madrid on Tuesday, but we succeeded to manage the advantage well. In the final part we decreased a bit physically especially in attack, then the addition of a midfielder like Flamini helped us to hold on until the end of the game. Now we are three points from Juventus and some more from Inter, but we must not look too much at the standings, but look at the good things that we are doing and try to improve the small mistakes.”

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

:D Oddo would look ridiculous with Pirlo-hair. His crack-addict eyes wouldn't marry well with lovingly styled hair.

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
L’Associazione Massimo Oddo Onlus announced that on November 26, there will be sold at auction the works of the project for ONE TOUCH OF LOVE L'Aquila, paintings and sculptures produced by artists and personalized by some of the Milan players will be on sale from Thursday '26 November on the portal site and www.massimooddo.com Ebay. The auctions will have the duration of 2 weeks and will end Thursday, December 10th. The proceeds of the sale will go towards the reconstruction of Mensa Celestine V Aquila destroyed by the earthquake of 6 April. (google translation, but I think you can get the gist of it)
acmilan.com

Pics
touchoflove1.jpg
touchoflove2.jpg

touchoflove5.jpg
touchoflove4.jpg

touchoflove3.jpg

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd welcome this Dodo over our Dodo atm. 5 million pounds for a 17 year old defender. He if is as good as the da silva twins will be a good signing for United.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Oddo has been starting ahead of Abate for a reason. He's done reasonably well this season, IMO. He made a few mistakes that have cost us, but so have Nesta and TS.

Keep it up!

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
F*ck Milannews.it claims Oddo's out for 2 months atleast :head: We soooooooo need that FB
Thank god Bener's back

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
maybe antonini can stand in, i prefer him to abate, he's less rash and connects better with dinho

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
So.. Oddo was the first one... who will be the next on MilanLab??

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Aight the guy hasnt exactly been the best, but considering we got no1 else over summer, he did put in some hard work and good performances.
How can u hope the guy stays injured when we have such an incomplete squad

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
great news.

I cant wait until Janku is back so he can take that LB spot and switch that jube fuck to the right.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
How can u hope the guy stays injured when we have such an incomplete squad
Because he sucks. If Leo doesn't see that, or the board don't think we need a new RB this is sort of good news.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Oddo has done well overall this season & hopefully he gets back soon.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
F*ck Milannews.it claims Oddo's out for 2 months atleast :head: We soooooooo need that FB
Thank god Bener's back

And look at the reason Milannews gave:

27.11.2009 17:26 -- Oddo did crack: out at least 2 months

Milanello1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Floyd Mayweather Jr
I'll hope he get fine till January so we can sell him.
Anyway I'm sure he wouldn't played so much after the mistake against marseille.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
its a horrible ting to say but im happy hes injured, abate is a much better right back he shows way more agression and drives up the flanks to support. oddo is too slow and makes too many mistakes. I dont know wat leonardo is thinking all season playin oddo ahead of abate

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
its a horrible ting to say but im happy hes injured, abate is a much better right back he shows way more agression and drives up the flanks to support. oddo is too slow and makes too many mistakes. I dont know wat leonardo is thinking all season playin oddo ahead of abate

i agree, plus it will give abate some continuity playing a couple games in a row and then we will be able to truly see if he will be a promising RB. I like Oddo in CL games, but I didn't understand Leo playing Oddo over Abate in Serie A. Anyways, yes it could be a blessing in disguise. We still have backup for that position like Zambro who can play RB and Bonera (better at CB for sure) who can play there if needed.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
i agree, plus it will give abate some continuity playing a couple games in a row and then we will be able to truly see if he will be a promising RB. I like Oddo in CL games, but I didn't understand Leo playing Oddo over Abate in Serie A. Anyways, yes it could be a blessing in disguise. We still have backup for that position like Zambro who can play RB and Bonera (better at CB for sure) who can play there if needed.

Leo actually started to rotate them, but then as Abate got send off against Napoli, Maybe Leo wanted to give a "lesson" to Aba by benching him for a while... well that's my personal opinion though ..

Schedule