Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
All'assalto del nuovo Kakà

Occhi puntati su Pato Alexandre

Quello di Pato Alexandre, il giovane talento brasiliano che era nel mirino dell'Inter. La stellina dell'Internacional di Porto Alegre viene considerato in patria come il nuovo Kakà. Quale miglior biglietto da visita per lui, già alle cronache per aver battuto un record di Pelè, quello del gol più giovane in una competizione internazionale della FIFA. Il suo più grande estimatore in società è Ariedo Braida, pronto a scommettere su un suo facile inserimento nel nostro campionato. Ma se arrivasse uno dei big sopracittati non sarebbe da escludere il suo parcheggio in un'altra società italiana o in Spagna. Certo l'operazione non sarà facile, anche perché sulle piste del brasiliano si è messo nelle ultime ore anche il Chelsea.

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/controcampo/articoli/articolo367676.shtml

Milan targets Pato... who is highly rated by Braida...

Again , The new Kakà, Kakà will still be here for 5-10 years if he doesn't leave.

But nowadays everybody is the new "xxx"
When Man Utd bought Nani they said, he is the new C Ronaldo (while Ronaldo is only3 years older :rolleyes: )
I thinki with these comparasions you put to much pressure on players and might change there playing style so please stop comparing them.

Pato is Pato
Kakà is Kakà

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini - Boban - Van Basten - Nesta - Ronaldo - Ronaldinho
I'm DESPERATELY waiting to land this guy he would be awsome transfer so we buy him now or try to by him later for 80-100 milions :-)

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
mcrgenci said:
I'm DESPERATELY waiting to land this guy he would be awsome transfer so we buy him now or try to by him later for 80-100 milions :-)

Or he becomes another Robinho, that gets offered along with two other players in exchange for a world-class footballer :rolleyes:

Rex

Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
a few years down the road... Chelsea will sell him for about £10 million...

that has always been their transfer strategy hasn't it?

From the local sport news I've read, Peter Kenyon gives the green light to stay in his current club until Campionato Nacional Brasileno this season ends on upcoming December.

Pato will wear Chelsea outfit on January 1, 2008.

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
magashi said:
Or he becomes another Robinho, that gets offered along with two other players in exchange for a world-class footballer :rolleyes:
well if you dont wanna risk you can always buy ZE ROBERTO hehehe and mis the next ronaldinho

genc

Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rex said:
From the local sport news I've read, Peter Kenyon gives the green light to stay in his current club until Campionato Nacional Brasileno this season ends on upcoming December.

Pato will wear Chelsea outfit on January 1, 2008.

well thats not right
the last news about an hour ago said that milan is very very close to finalising the deal and has found a way to transfer him befor january by emploing his family

source :
Code:
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=64781

blackstar79

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Fabregas, Buffon, Maldini, Torres, Pirlo,Villa,Rino, BA
looks good...i think he reminds me of c.ronaldo more than kaka' tho

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
I really would like him here....

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
how can he be the young kaka, if kaka is the young kaka?

he's too young for so much money.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
he is talented not to sure he could handle all the pressure at milan he has very little experience at such a young age this could mean that he would be a failure and have the wrong media attention. no question this guy is talented but i dont think he is the key striker that we need. i would love him at milan but if we sign this guy we should still have to buy another striker.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
TheGrinch said:
Does Pato play for Brazil in the copa america tournament or in the u-20 world cup?

u-20 world cup.
1 GK Cássio 6 June 1987 Grêmio
2 DF Eduardo Ratinho 17 September 1987 Corinthians
3 DF Luizão 3 January 1987 Cruzeiro
4 DF David Luiz 22 April 1987 Benfica
5 MF Roberto 24 April 1988 Atlético Paranaense
6 DF Marcelo 12 May 1988 Real Madrid
7 MF Willian 9 August 1988 Corinthians
8 MF Lucas 9 January 1987 Liverpool FC
9 FW Jô 20 March 1987 CSKA Moscow
10 MF Renato Augusto 1 February 1988 Flamengo
11 FW Alexandre Pato 2 September 1989 Internacional
12 GK Muriel 14 February 1987 Internacional
13 DF Amaral 5 September 1987 Palmeiras
14 DF David 21 May 1987 Palmeiras
15 DF Edson 6 July 1987 Figueirense
16 DF Carlao 19 July 1987 Coritiba
17 MF Ji-Paraná 11 June 1987 Internacional
18 MF Carlos Eduardo 18 July 1987 Grêmio
19 FW Luiz Adriano 12 April 1987 Shakhtar Donetsk
20 MF Leandro Lima 19 December 1987 São Caetano
21 GK Felipe 10 January 1988 Santos

i like Jô from cska he could become a good player

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Pato would be a great signing I am just worried about his price tag.
Till now I think he is progressing really well and maybe he is among the most talented players in the world from age 17-20...
I hope we grab him but its gonna be difficult...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
True, he is talented ... but I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to players below 20. You have to remember that he's still a teenager + has a lot to learn about life before taking on such big stages such as the San Siro on a UCL matchday. For the future, of course yes ... but for now, I don't think so.

Unless he's filled with brilliance + already has a matured/professional + focused attitude ...

PrAcTiC

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kaka', Ronaldinho
madtherchot said:
True, he is talented ... but I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to players below 20. You have to remember that he's still a teenager + has a lot to learn about life before taking on such big stages such as the San Siro on a UCL matchday. For the future, of course yes ... but for now, I don't think so.

Unless he's filled with brilliance + already has a matured/professional + focused attitude ...
It's true that he is young, but i think it's much easy to sign him now and to work with him for the future, because when he will be 22 or 23 it will be very very hard to get him ( look at Ronaldinho or Eto'o or other talented strikers ) it's hard to get them.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
madtherchot said:

Well he is a gamble because of his price tag.
You know there are some players even when they are 17-18 you know they are gonna make it...
I mean I watched Ronaldinho when he was 17 and played for Gremio,he was called for Brazil to play in the Copa and some friendly matches and you could see that he is gonna be a star...
But he didn't make the jump to PSG till he was 20...
Leonardo said that Pato still isn't ready to make that jump and I am gonna take his word for it...
I have seen him play and he really is a gem but I thnk its a bit premature to spend that amount on money on a 17 year old...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Edi said:
Well he is a gamble because of his price tag.
You know there are some players even when they are 17-18 you know they are gonna make it...
I mean I watched Ronaldinho when he was 17 and played for Gremio,he was called for Brazil to play in the Copa and some friendly matches and you could see that he is gonna be a star...
But he didn't make the jump to PSG till he was 20...
Leonardo said that Pato still isn't ready to make that jump and I am gonna take his word for it...
I have seen him play and he really is a gem but I thnk its a bit premature to spend that amount on money on a 17 year old...
Especially considering that we do need a striker who would guarantee at least 15 goals (minimum) this coming season. If he's really a class act in the making, then buy him + loan him out. But I have a feeling that we wont purchase more than one striker + if we sign him, that would be it.

blackstar79

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Fabregas, Buffon, Maldini, Torres, Pirlo,Villa,Rino, BA
im 17..maybe i can be ronaldos support striker..

easy...joke..

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
madtherchot said:
Especially considering that we do need a striker who would guarantee at least 15 goals (minimum) this coming season. If he's really a class act in the making, then buy him + loan him out. But I have a feeling that we wont purchase more than one striker + if we sign him, that would be it.
Yeap he can't gamble any more with strikers like NoGoli....
Anyway as you said we will buy one striker and thats it...
But my guess is that if we fail to buy any of the strikers we are linked with(Eto'o,Drogba,Villa,Adriano and co) then we will buy Pato as a last resort...

bobanito

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ADRIANO GALLIANI ON SUMMER TRANSFERS
6/28/2007

MILAN - 'I have always liked Cassano. We had a 'vote' on him in January because I am democratic, but it was not passed. We might have another vote now.' This is what Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani had to say before a Football League meeting. 'Our only negotiations from now to August 31 is for a striker, it's not a case of one, two or three but only negotiations with different great attackers. Has there been a meeting with Pato's agent? Milan speak to everyone and everyone thinks they can be a great Milan attacker. In any case, there is no particular interest in Pato. Agents are always trying to trigger auctions by talking to as many clubs as possible.'

----

Well Galliani is right, but in this case we should get Alexandre.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I bet when Chelsea or Inter sign Pato, there will be a bitter taste in Milan fans mouths again, despite saying that you don't need him now... Its been a long time since Milan created a great player and there wouldn't be such a hype for Pato if he wasn't good enough. Maybe in the first year or two he will raise doubts about whether he can succeed at the highest level, but he has the talent and will explode afterwards and people who are saying this will be sorry.

Pato is just what Milan needs to base their future upon and he will also be the one who will resurrect the Italian football... If its hard to get Spanish and English based players because of the wages difference, this is Milan's best shot.

I think it might be better to get Pato instead of some expensive star striker (or even worse Sheva) and rely on the solid attacking lineup of R99, Gila, Oli and Inzaghi- with hopes that Ronie will stay fit, Oli will adapt and Gila will play better. When I think of it, Ronaldo's bad luck is bound to avoid him this time, Oli would be much much better in his 2nd season and Gila can't be worse this year than the one before, especially when you consider he is a good partner to Ronaldo. Inzaghi is old, but reliable in case all else fails. Pato wouldn't need to step up right away, and this might be a way to save money and fix other spots in the team, like a good DM or creative midfielder (eg Tiago, Sneijder) and a left/right back. There needs to be a long term project instead of immediate fixes.

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo9 said:
Its been a long time since Milan created a great player and there wouldn't be such a hype for Pato if he wasn't good enough.

While I am not the biggest fan of Kaka, he's a world-class player and our creation while quite young. So, it hasn't been such a long time not creating a great player. I agree with you on Pato, though, I'd be more than happy to sign him than if we signed Suazo or worse - Cassano which is the talk of the day now.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Ronaldo9 said:
I think it might be better to get Pato instead of some expensive star striker (or even worse Sheva) and rely on the solid attacking lineup of R99, Gila, Oli and Inzaghi- with hopes that Ronie will stay fit, Oli will adapt and Gila will play better. When I think of it, Ronaldo's bad luck is bound to avoid him this time, Oli would be much much better in his 2nd season and Gila can't be worse this year than the one before, especially when you consider he is a good partner to Ronaldo. Inzaghi is old, but reliable in case all else fails. Pato wouldn't need to step up right away, and this might be a way to save money and fix other spots in the team, like a good DM or creative midfielder (eg Tiago, Sneijder) and a left/right back. There needs to be a long term project instead of immediate fixes.

Milan are not in a position at the moment to pay 15-17 milion pounds for a 17 year old and wait for the player to groom in 2-3 years time and rely on a strike force that consists of Ronaldo,Gila,Pippo,Oil...
None of the players above is consistent...
Ronaldo is very injure prone,Pippo also due to his age and we are left again with misfiring Gila and with Nogoli...
You know what will happen with Oil if he stays?He will be even worse then in his first season and you better believe it...The guy is a disaster and there is noway you can rely on him.SO thats why we need someone that can deliver at the moment and not in 2-3 years....
If Milan are willing to buy a world class striker+Pato then I am for the idea but just Pato NO!

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bad thing is we won't buy a world-class striker. Unless you consider Cassanno a world-class :o

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
Is he a selfish player ? ( who doesn't give the ball away alot)
or a team-player ?

Because on the movie it almost looks like he never gives the ball away

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Edi said:
Milan are not in a position at the moment to pay 15-17 milion pounds for a 17 year old and wait for the player to groom in 2-3 years time and rely on a strike force that consists of Ronaldo,Gila,Pippo,Oil...
None of the players above is consistent...
Ronaldo is very injure prone,Pippo also due to his age and we are left again with misfiring Gila and with Nogoli...
You know what will happen with Oil if he stays?He will be even worse then in his first season and you better believe it...The guy is a disaster and there is noway you can rely on him.SO thats why we need someone that can deliver at the moment and not in 2-3 years....
If Milan are willing to buy a world class striker+Pato then I am for the idea but just Pato NO!
A lot depends on Ronaldo... Gila has been playing better with him, and if this partnership stays as first choice for most of the next season they can give about 40 goals in all competitions, I mean Gila in his worst season scored 12 (he cant be worse than that). There is doubt over Ronaldo's ability to stay uninjured, but I think he has been very unlucky in the past year or two and that kind of misfortune can't last forever... Also, now he's under the control of the Milan Lab even his injury proneness should be reduced.

As for Oli, I know that he didn't deliver goals last season. But unlike some other players that were failures in that department (Sheva@Chelsea, Baptista@Arsenal) he actually played decently, participated in actions and it was only nervous finishing that was his problem. He was a beast at Betis and I refuse to believe that a fast and technical player like him is utter crap. He is good enough to be a 3rd/4th choice, thats for sure.

Im not saying I don't want Etoo, it would definitely be good to get him, but for that much money? Maybe it would be better if they had more confidence in the current attacking lineup and have a long term project which involves buying younger players at all positions.

Last edited:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Ronaldo9 said:
A lot depends on Ronaldo... Gila has been playing better with him, and if this partnership stays as first choice for most of the next season they can give about 40 goals in all competitions, I mean Gila in his worst season scored 12 (he cant be worse than that). There is doubt over Ronaldo's ability to stay uninjured, but I think he has been very unlucky in the past year or two and that kind of misfortune can't last forever... Also, now he's under the control of the Milan Lab even his injury proneness should reduced.

Well a lot depends on him I agree.When he is fit he is among the best and this year in 12 games he scored 7 goals +few assists but the thing is you are never sure with him.He plays 2-3 months and then one month on the side line and so on...
So I don't want us to be in the same situation as last year where we need to rely just on Ricky's briliance to win games...
Plus next year Seria A +CL will be more difficult then this year and I don't want us to be left hanging in the air again with just Gila and Oil...

Schedule