Europa League 2014-2015

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
:lol: Feyenoord cunts.

Hope they lose 5-1.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
B-zPEvYXIAQKfB-.jpg

---------------

Since 1980 (It was not directed towards Gervinho as form of racism. This is a ritual from the 1980's!!!!)

B-zLqrFWwAA9Jsm.jpg:large
Throwing it at a black player while jeering and chanting racist songs is racist no matter how you look at it. Even more so considering the fact that they are banned in almost all European leagues and competitions nowadays.

Last edited:

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
#CoefficientDay :proud:

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
Major props to Torino... They deserve it for sure.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
"Premier League is the best league in the world" :lol:
AFC 1-3 Monaco
MCFC 1-2 Barca
Spurs 0-2 Fiorentina
LFC 0-1 Besiktas

romlakers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So proud of Torino. Win at San Mames is impressive . Bravo Torino:):proud::star::tongue:.

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
6 Games and 6 wins for italian teams

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
european games :proud: - @footballitalia

• Reports from #Napoli v #Trabzonspor : four Turkish fans injured after clashes. #NapoliTrabzonspor
  • Only one security problem reported at #FIOTOT : A Spurs fan punched a policeman while being searched outside the stadium. #THFC
  • So far #Celtic fans getting huge praise from Italian media, despite some deciding to take a naked dip in a fountain #InterCeltic
  • Over 80 #ASRoma fans told the Italian Embassy they were ?treated like animals? by Dutch police ahead of #Feyenoord

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Throwing it at a black player while jeering and chanting racist songs is racist no matter how you look at it. Even more so considering the fact that they are banned in almost all European leagues and competitions nowadays.

Totally Agree with you 100% :star:

milanicious

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is this the Clasie guy the commode keeps asking for ?

The guy is an awful footballer and a very big cunt.

BigMack

Primavera
Reaction score

Racist songs?

Do you have proof of such an accusation? There are quite a few dutch viewers on Reddit that have said they didn't hear any racist chants and the commentators were not reporting it either.. Why does an inflatable banana on the pitch automatically make everything racist? ffs.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
So according the coefficient points, the Serie A is the best league of Europe in 14/15 atm :o

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
So according the coefficient points, the Serie A is the best league of Europe in 14/15 atm :o

No we are second to spain.

Spain 14.642
Italy 13.838
Germany 13.571
England 12.857

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#coefficientforce

homer-laughing.gif

Get on the coefficient bandwagon! Forza Italia!

xerazon

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well you would have been right if there would be bonus points for reaching the top16 in the EL, sadly for us extra points are first given for reaching the top8 in the EL. but still, a fantastic result.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So inappropriate I almost fell off my chair

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ill look at the coefficient table in years to come and see this as the year serie a turned it around and remember yeah that was the year 5 teams reached the quarter finals. Great day for the league much needed. I hope torino draw another serie a team tbh

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I almost spilled my tea I was so blown away.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ill look at the coefficient table in years to come and see this as the year serie a turned it around and remember yeah that was the year 5 teams reached the quarter finals. Great day for the league much needed. I hope torino draw another serie a team tbh

Isn't it 1/8 finals?

AminAcid

Primavera
Reaction score

Round of 16*

Schedule