Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
So Gattuso isn't hot headed? You need to learn about common sense. He was inches onto the pitch. People often take a step forward or backwards.

Had Joe Jordon shouted at Gattuso 6 inches back you wouldn't be saying this. Are you really going to go 180 degrees over something as small as that?

When managers give instructions they often stand bang on the line - occasionally you'll see the tip of the foot over the line. It's unbelievably petty.

We know Gattuso has a short temper. We've seen him react to many players. How many yellow cards he get's given doesn't mean that isn't true. Joe Jordon shouted at Gattuso. We know that, but not what was said. As Gattuso was running around, getting in people's faces and constantly complaining to the referee it's highly plausable that Joe Jordon said something like "Shut the fuck up", "dirty bastard" or something along those lines. That happens on a football pitch. Gattuso will get called much this this weekend. I guarentee it.

If Joe Jordon said something about Gattuso's mother or family, you could play the "Joe Jordin winded him up". I don't believe Joe Jordon said anything that personal. For whatever reason Gattuso was like a mad man. Not just with Joe Jordon, but with the referee, Crouch and just about anyone else who entered his line of sight.
xkcd_duty_calls.png

It's going in circles for pages. Isn't it enough? Anyway ... hopefully I can explain a thing or two in the future. It isn't as crystal as you people make it seem. I guarantee I'll give you insight of stuff you are unaware at the moment(which you probalby slam as insignificant but whatever :D).

And the Ancelotti/Rooney example is lousy to say at least. Bending shit as well as ignoring that none of us are going to try to get the honesty in Man Utd forums.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Why on earth would you say Keane is my hero when I've told you tons of times both on the forum in in pm's that I dislike Keane as a person? That's twice in 2 days now. Impressive I must say.

Gattuso has a very short temper. We know what he's capable of. I don't care about his yellows. Gattuso isn't usually a dirty player and is obviously great at tackling. Stats only tell half a story.

Every man and his dog knows that Gattuso has a short temper. Jordon obviously said something, but racist remarks? I don't think so.

No dude, they don't. They tell the whole story. He doesn't have a lot of cards cause he ISNT DIRTY.

He has good timing and knows how to foul properly.

Flamini is dirty cause he doesn't know how to.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The guardian is one of the more reliable papers admittedly. Still it's an opinion show. I've never seen any evidence to suggest JJ is that type of person.
Ok. They never tried to sell it as truth. It was a tongue-in-cheek comment and I added it's origin so people can take it as it was.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
xkcd_duty_calls.png

It's going in circles for pages. Isn't it enough? Anyway ... hopefully I can explain a thing or two in the future. It isn't as crystal as you people make it seem. I guarantee I'll give you insight of stuff you are unaware at the moment(which you probalby slam as insignificant but whatever :D).

And the Ancelotti/Rooney example is lousy to say at least. Bending shit as well as ignoring that none of us are going to try to get the honesty in Man Utd forums.

T'is only 9pm. Not my bedtime just yet. And no, the Rooney/Anchelotti comparison is perfect. If Wayne Rooney in a few weeks does the exact same to Anchelotti as Gattuso did to JJ you would get post after post from yourself, Kuja, Milano, Az and just about everyone else who goes in that thread, calling him a prick - and you'd be right to do so.

God knows why you've brought United forums into this. Honesty isn't an issue. I don't believe that anyone is "lying". It's bias, which everyone is.

The stick Joe Jordon is getting when no one knows or has any idea what was said it a joke, which get's even more laughable when people bring up the fact that he was (inches) on to the pitch.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The stick Joe Jordon is getting when no one knows or has any idea what was said it a joke, which get's even more laughable when people bring up the fact that he was (inches) on to the pitch.

Just wait for my story. It will tell it through stuff you hold very dear. ;)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man this Joe nobody surely got his two seconds of fame. :rolleyes:

I know you're trolling, but Milan fans have elected him into some sort of hall of fame if you didn't know. :cry:

Fiero

Reaction score
I know you're trolling, but Milan fans have elected him into some sort of hall of fame if you didn't know. :cry:

Not trolling but this whole discussion has been blown out of proportion imo. Gattuso was at fault for reacting the way he did (especially after the match), but wtf was Joe baldy doing screaming at Gattuso from the touchline anyway? He got what he asked for. He's just a no name first team coach at Spurs who's been made a hero by the English media... man we gotta kick some ass in white hart lane. :devil:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just wait for my story. It will tell it through stuff you hold very dear. ;)

Fachts? Tell me when you do, as I won't come in this thread for a while :tongue:

Proving people wrong is tiresome. Probably why I'm constantly knackered :(

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
who the fuck are we kidding :d

We do it once in a while, so we shouldnt hide and act like hypocrites so its part of us :o

I enjoyed it :D

thanks for that great post, we always had great fights and I'm proud of that, Milan is no pussy club, we have real men who fight back :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fachts? Tell me when you do, as I won't come in this thread for a while :tongue:
Hopefully even video evidence :D

And I'll link it when it's done ;)

Meanwhile I need quotes about Rino from his teammates.

Any good interviews with Rino?

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
I don't even know what football weekly is, but Joe Jordon is a respected coach. God knows where they've got that from.

Because it's unbelievably petty. Managers cross that line all the time and quickly walk back. During the highlights it showed one of the Arsenal coaches celebrating just over the line. Should he get punished?

The rules are clear, but sometimes you need to use common sense.

I come to exploit the retards. You're top of my list.

First: Are we talking about the same line? cause there are TWO lines and Jordan/Rodman passed the TWO of them. First line, where the coaches have the right to be he passed that one, when managers pass that line we find refferes immedietley send them inside the lines. But reffere didnt send jordan/Rodman into the lines so he went breaking the SECOND line the one which led him inside the pitch.

THE RULES:

The most prominent of these is the technical area, which defines the bench areas and nearby areas to which coaching and managing staff are generally restricted. At top level football grounds, the technical area is usually marked out with a dashed line. Note that the referee's authority extends not only to the field of play, but also its immediate surroundings, including the technical area. FIFA.COM

Second: You dont use COMMON SENSE when you have a LAW written and which is used in the same ways in the whole wide world.

Third: You do not come and insult us in our own forum.

FUCKING BASTARD :mad: You should learn to respect other people especially in their own fucking yard :mad:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
come on dugi he is a good guy he didnt insult anybody :D [oh "R" word is overrated :o poor masster]calm down dont go gattuso on that guy :p

yeah irritating fuck we should limit his posting abilities in rugby thread :D

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ancelotti defends Gattuso

Carlo Ancelotti leapt to the defence of Gennaro Gattuso following the AC Milan midfielder's headbutt on Tottenham coach Joe Jordan.

Gattuso faces disciplinary action from UEFA, which could result in a lengthy ban, for his altercation with Jordan at the end of Milan's 1-0 Champions League defeat to Spurs on Tuesday night.

Ancelotti acknowledged his fellow Italian had made a mistake but also insisted the attack on Jordan was completely out of character, saying: "I was obviously not happy because Gattuso is a very generous player, a very good man."

He added: "He made a mistake. I'm very disappointed with this.

"Also, he was very disappointed after the game. He said sorry and full stop.

"He's played 100 games in the Champions League and he never had problems.

"He made a mistake, he said sorry and now UEFA obviously will take a decision.

"To judge Gattuso as a man because he made a mistake is not good.

"I can say it because I know him very well."

UEFA's control and disciplinary body will discuss the case against 33-year-old Gattuso on Monday.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/18022011/63/ancelotti-defends-gattuso.html

TeKappa

Primavera
Reaction score
I dont get why people here are trying to be white knights, put yourself in gattuso's shoes. Getting a shitty card from a braind dead blind referee, that did nothing to help stop spurs elbows, esp crouch. missing the next match, constantly being yelled at by some nobody. in all honesty if it was me in that situation i woulda socked the guy in the mouth right there and then. JJ is very disgraceful and is riding the media as some sort of victim. fk the english and theyre media, they are always useless biased cunts.
Italian media? do you see anybody ever verbally accusing any english team or person in the media for the world to hear. shame on them, rotten ugly red fat bastards.

keep your stupid unwanted opinions to yourself, england sux, epl sux

Reaction score
Ancelotti defends Gattuso

Carlo Ancelotti leapt to the defence of Gennaro Gattuso following the AC Milan midfielder's headbutt on Tottenham coach Joe Jordan.

Gattuso faces disciplinary action from UEFA, which could result in a lengthy ban, for his altercation with Jordan at the end of Milan's 1-0 Champions League defeat to Spurs on Tuesday night.

Ancelotti acknowledged his fellow Italian had made a mistake but also insisted the attack on Jordan was completely out of character, saying: "I was obviously not happy because Gattuso is a very generous player, a very good man."

He added: "He made a mistake. I'm very disappointed with this.

"Also, he was very disappointed after the game. He said sorry and full stop.

"He's played 100 games in the Champions League and he never had problems.

"He made a mistake, he said sorry and now UEFA obviously will take a decision.

"To judge Gattuso as a man because he made a mistake is not good.

"I can say it because I know him very well."

UEFA's control and disciplinary body will discuss the case against 33-year-old Gattuso on Monday.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/18022011/63/ancelotti-defends-gattuso.html
I already posted this pages ago :mad:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
First: Are we talking about the same line? cause there are TWO lines and Jordan/Rodman passed the TWO of them. First line, where the coaches have the right to be he passed that one, when managers pass that line we find refferes immedietley send them inside the lines. But reffere didnt send jordan/Rodman into the lines so he went breaking the SECOND line the one which led him inside the pitch.

THE RULES:

The most prominent of these is the technical area, which defines the bench areas and nearby areas to which coaching and managing staff are generally restricted. At top level football grounds, the technical area is usually marked out with a dashed line. Note that the referee's authority extends not only to the field of play, but also its immediate surroundings, including the technical area. FIFA.COM

Second: You dont use COMMON SENSE when you have a LAW written and which is used in the same ways in the whole wide world.

Third: You do not come and insult us in our own forum.

FUCKING BASTARD :mad: You should learn to respect other people especially in their own fucking yard :mad:

I shit on your back yard.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I shit on your back yard.

Only on the internet.

Cause In real life I would make you eat the shit that comes out of your ass and make you shit again and make you eat your shit again. :)

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
31763368.jpg

:proud:

I <3 him so much

Also Jasper, this is an awesome profile of Rino (all in Italian) with lots of interviews with him, his family, teammates etc:

Part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5 and part 6 :)

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Only on the internet.

Cause In real life I would make you eat the shit that comes out of your ass and make you shit again and make you eat your shit again. :)

Puberty really does make people a little anxious, doesn't it?

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Puberty really does make people a little anxious, doesn't it?

AT least I have a thing called life. I do not go and sit all the day in the internet and insult the people like you do :proud:. And surf all the day in all the football forums you can find.
Try going out. Its a great thing. :)

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Also I posted an interview ages ago in here but the user has deleted it from YouTube :(

Luckily Cristina (very kindly) translated it!

First Name: Gennaro
Last Name: Gattuso
Nickname: Ringhio
Weight: 78 kg
Height: 176 cm
What team do you play for? Milan
What team are you a fan of? Milan
What shirt number do you wear? 8
How many games in Serie A? 140
How many goals have you scored? 1
Have you scored any own goals? No.
How much do you think you're worth in the transfer market? 5 million euro's.
Weakness: I get mad too easy.
What is the best league of the world? English.
What is the strongest club in the world? Real.. but Milan can become the strongest.
A friend you would want in your team? Bobo Vieri
Strongest players in the world? Zidane, Vieri, Ronaldo.
Who is the strongest among the Italian goalkeepers? Abbiati.
Who is the strongest among the Italian defenders? Maldini, Cannavaro.
Who is the strongest among the Italian midfielders? Zanetti, Di Biagio.
Who is the strongest among the Italian attackers? Vieri, Montella.
Who is the strongest in the Italian league? Sheva makes the difference.
From the Italian NT, who do you sleep with? Inzaghi, Vieri, Ambrosini.
Who has the longest...? I don't stare when we take showers.
Does God exist? Yes.
Does eternal love exist? Yes. I see people married even after 50 years.
Who do you live with? My girlfriend of 5 years.
Have you ever thought about doping? No.
Do you know anyone who does? No.
Who is the best coach you've ever had? Carletto Ancellotti, he's one of the best.
Who is the coach you'd never want? I have one but I wont tell.
Who is the most beautiful woman in the world? Naomi Campbell.
Maradona or Pele? Maradona.
Berlusconi or Moratti? Berlusconi.
Baggio or Lippi? Lippi.
Galliani or Sensi? Galliani.
League or champions league? Champions league.
Starter in a provincial club or benchwarmer in a big club? Starter in a provincial club.
Favourite Stadium: Meazza
[Some sex questions. ]
Have you ever skipped training and made up excuses? Yes.
How many women did you say "I love you" too? Two. *makes angry face*
Who is the Casanova of Serie A? Inzaghi.
Someone who plays rough? Materazzi
A diver? Inzaghi.
Someone who plays tougher than you? Luigi Riccio, Piacenza.
[Some weird questions about language stuff.]
The best banner you've seen? "Man descended from Gattuso."
The best chant you've heard? "Spacca il culo Gattuso, spacca il culo Gattuso." (I'll let you translate that. )
A chant against you? "Man of shit Gattuso, man of shit Gattuso."
When you stop playing what will you do? Who knows.
Simple idea to improve calcio? Don't start arguments/controversy every day.
Are you in love? Yes.
Are you happy? Yes.
Are you loyal? Yes.
If you win the Champions league what will you do? Bring everyone out to dinner and have a few drinks.
If you don't win the Champions league? I'll throw myself out of the window or shoot myself in the head.

It's from a while ago :D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AT least I have a thing called life. I do not go and sit all the day in the internet and insult the people like you do :proud:. And surf all the day in all the football forums you can find.
Try going out. Its a great thing. :)

I wish I was a hardman like you :(

Come back when you can grow a beard lad.

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Thanks but I don't speak Italian. :(

I'm only learning at the moment but I'll try to translate some of the good bits if you like :) Obviously if someone who can actually speak it wants to have a go I don't mind :tongue: But I'll give it a shot!

Reaction score
I don't even know what football weekly is, but Joe Jordon is a respected coach. God knows where they've got that from.

Because it's unbelievably petty. Managers cross that line all the time and quickly walk back. During the highlights it showed one of the Arsenal coaches celebrating just over the line. Should he get punished?

The rules are clear, but sometimes you need to use common sense. People insulting JJ like they are and using the "he came onto the pitch" arguement is a great example of straw clutching. It's shouldn't even be mentioned.

I come to exploit the retards. You're top of my list.
LOL you're one to talk about Gattuso when a player of you Fav Team kicked a fan in the public :D

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wish I was a hardman like you :(

Come back when you can grow a beard lad.

Yep you hide behide internet. Internet thug.

And talk only when you think you're right. And when you dont, you just insult people. I wouldnt care if you would insult me if I was in your forum. But unlike you I only visit my fav. teams forum. And even if I ever was a part of another's team forum I would respect their posters. And not like you who you inslut people who have been here for 6 years like I did and there are people who have been posting here for 9 years and they have to listen your fucking bullshit and let alone insult the members of the forum but insulting our players also.

Reaction score
Yep you hide behide internet. Internet thug.

And talk only when you think you're right. And when you dont, you just insult people. I wouldnt care if you would insult me if I was in your forum. But unlike you I only visit my fav. teams forum. And even if I ever was a part of another's team forum I would respect their posters. And not like you who you inslut people who have been here for 6 years like I did and there are people who have been posting here for 9 years and they have to listen your fucking bullshit and let alone insult the members of the forum but insulting our players also.
Dont waste your time with hime my one line reply to him just woned him so he cannot talk anymore on Gattuso :rolleyes: