Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Wild said:
Who claimed no big club will want him ?
Say what ? :D

He'll fail miserably at inert merda. He isn't used to having a transfer budget, and Moratti is going down if starts spending just to satisfy Jose's fetishes. As a strategist, Jose's nothing in particular, his CL was victory was won in the final against Monaco, which didn't exactly have a great team...

According to me, this is just perfect, as I hate both Inter and Jose. Fuck them both, they're going down in shame this season.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
Who claimed no big club will want him ?
Say what ? :D

Who said clubs would queue up for him if he left? In the end he had to wait almost 1 season before he was approached by a big club.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Marcus said:
He'll fail miserably at inert merda. He isn't used to having a transfer budget, and Moratti is going down if starts spending just to satisfy Jose's fetishes. As a strategist, Jose's nothing in particular, his CL was victory was won in the final against Monaco, which didn't exactly have a great team...

According to me, this is just perfect, as I hate both Inter and Jose. Fuck them both, they're going down in shame this season.
We will c , wont we ?
I think he will do great.
menon_inc said:
Who said clubs would queue up for him if he left? In the end he had to wait almost 1 season before he was approached by a big club.
Bla bla bla .....
We read so many clubs wanting him including Milan , Chelsea , Barca & even Real even b4 the season was over & he got a job just few days after the end of season.
Now u wanna pretend that this didnt happen , then fine.
Only Inter wanted him & still the word was : no big club will want him & u said it + u r .................. WRONG ...... again ;)

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
now now... Merda a big club? tsk tsk... :)
They finished 20+ points ahead of us 4 the last 2 seasons & if they arent a big club then I dont even wanna think about our status. :rolleyes:
17 it was ? :o

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
menon_inc said:

i believe he constantly said he didnt want to coach again till 2008-2009

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Mourinho To Abramovich: You & Chelsea Have No History

“Moratti has been breathing football since he was a child,” said Mourinho.

“But he never speaks about ‘his’ Inter. To him the team belongs to the fans.

“Abramovich hasn’t got history or family history behind him.”

goal.com

LOL what a ass kisser :o

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
neither does inter, moratti breathes football but he got used to having a losing mentality since birth

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
that's the thing i dont like about mourinho, once he is out of the place where he use to work he starts launching unwanted critics towards his old collegues, players,directors or in this case Abramovic. He surely has a great capability of coaching but when it comes to being diplomatic he surely hasnt got a clue.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
to be fair i think inter have a great history, it may not be in the same class bracket as Milan but they certainly have more than Chelsea who would be lucky to be in the top 10 in england history wise let alone in Europe.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
ok chelseas history starts from 5 years ago, inter had a history and now its dead and burried, theyre the biggest chokers in the history of sport, last time they deserved to win something was in the 1960's, thats as bad as the english national team :D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Jivara said:
ok chelseas history starts from 5 years ago, inter had a history and now its dead and burried, theyre the biggest chokers in the history of sport, last time they deserved to win something was in the 1960's, thats as bad as the english national team :D

ouch :D

but i don't really think a history can finish, just some perids are good then bad, acually i watched a program on the milan - inter rivalry yesterday and it was interesting for me to compare the histories of the captains, the fans, the players, the coaches ect.

inter may have bottled big games, but atleast they were in big games if you get what i mean.

unfortunately for the Milan fans in the UK now the mourinho is at Inter, they will be even more of a focal point for 'football italia', so expect Inter to take the priority in terms of which matches are showed :o

pippo83

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Kaka, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Pato and all other Rossoneri players..
For me Jose is an arrogant overhyped trainer with a big mouth but I think Chelsea played better under Grant than under Mourinho in his years at Stamford Bridge. He build a good team over the years with massive money so I think every good trainer can handle that. But important is what he has achieved, with Porto ECL and with Chelsea he dominaed the EPL for two years but all without stylish football. Play more tactical and more cattenaccio then any Italien team ever played. BORING FOOTBALL :o
And I think the same he will do at Inter they will win near every game next season but the most of it will be 1:0 or 2:1 with the second goal in the last minute. We´ll see, but now Inter is really a Internazionale Milano without any Italien in the starting eleven if Matrix leaves and a coach from abroad... :head:
I hope we can show them next year that we can also win Serie A if we give more priority for winning Scudetto!!!

And for History: This is the list what is important for our History ;)

LIST OF MOST TITLE WINNING CLUBS IN INTERNATIONAL CUPS
1. MILAN 18 (1 Fifa World Cup, 3 Intercontinental Cups, 7 Champions' Cups/Champions Leagues, 5 European SuperCups, 2 Cup Winners' Cups)
2. BOCA JUNIORS 17 (among which 3 Intercontinental Cups and 6 Libertadores)
3. INDEPENDIENTE 15 (among which 2 Intercontinental Cups and 7 Libertadores)
3. REAL MADRID 15 (3 Intercontinental Cups, 9 Champions' Cups/Champions Leagues, 2 European SuperCups, 1 Uefa Cup)
5. AL AHLY 12 (5 African Champions League, 3 African Supercups, 4 African Cup Winners' Cups)
6. JUVENTUS 11 (2 Intercontinental Cups, 2 Champions Leagues, 2 European SuperCups, 1 Cup Winners' Cup, 3 Uefa Cups, 1 Intertoto)
6. LIVERPOOL 11 (5 Champions' Cups/Champions Leagues, 3 European SuperCups, 3 Uefa Cups)
6. SAN PAOLO 11 (among which 3 Intercontinental Cups and 3 Libertadores)
9. AJAX 10 (2 Intercontinental Cups, 4 Champions Leagues, 2 European SuperCups, 1 Cup Winners' Cup, 1 Uefa Cup)
10. PENAROL, NACIONAL MONTEVIDEO and AL ZAMALEK 9
13. BAYERN MONACO, OLIMPIA ASUNCION, AMERICA, BARCELLONA and ETOILE DU SAHEL 8
18. INTER and CRUZEIRO 7
20. KABYLIE (Algeria), AL HILAL (S. Arabia), PORTO, SANTOS and MANCHESTER UNITED 6.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Can't wait for the derby. ;)

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
i will be a derby of words in the week before the match...

well morinho will say he was approached by milan but for him inter is a better team ect..just to be arrogant and live to his reputation...

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Evil Mourinho lashes against Ranieri!!!! He said: He's too old to change the way his team plays, he's nearly 70 and only won 2 little cups....

Ranieri replied: I dont feel the need to constantly win, like the portuguese, to prove that i'm a good manager.

It's Inter-Juve war!!!!!

Mourinhocattivo.jpg
Mourinho_large.jpg

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Harsh, but then nothing our Special One said there isn't true. It would seem to be a compliment of sorts, Jose clearly feels JuBe pose the greatest threat to our Scudetto.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Inter has this kind of effect on people:

Mourinho.jpg

Last edited:

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
reggymourinho.jpg

Damn, accidental double post. Sorry. :)

Last edited:

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cristina said:
Inter has this kind of effect on people:

Mourinho.jpg

I'm not sure it needed the photoshopping - the scarf alone was already overtly homosexual.

Wolfpac4Life

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.Baggio, Van Basten, Maradona
Kinda reminds me of Eddie Izzard.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Calum1903 said:
I'm not sure it needed the photoshopping - the scarf alone was already overtly homosexual.

that and the fact that he jerked a guy off in a closet before the match

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Calum1903 said:
He probably put it on his American Express card.

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mourinho: Before Me Chelsea Hadn’t Won For 50 Years!

Inter boss Jose Mourinho has once again blown his own trumpet by reminding everyone that before he arrived at former club Chelsea, they hadn’t won the title for 50 years.

Mourinho has been causing great controversy in Italy since taking over at Inter at the beginning of June, and he has recently been involved in an explosive slagging match with Catania sporting director Pietro Lo Monaco, who last week told him he “deserved a smack in the teeth”.

The criticism that has been directed by some at Mourinho has mainly centred around his supposed lack of respect for others, and above all his arrogance.

At the weekend The Special One declared that “there was no coach better than me” in the whole world.

Mourinho has now further fueled his critics fire after yesterday talking up his achievements at Chelsea.

SKY journalist Massimo Mauro asked the coach whether he could repeat Fabio Capello’s record this season of winning three Scudetti on the trot for one team, given the fact Roberto Mancini won the Campionato for Inter in both 2007 and 2008.

"I do not know whether it is more difficult to win three times in a row, or to win after 50 years ... as I did at Chelsea," was the Portuguese's reply.

Mourinho won the English championship in 2005 in his first season at Chelsea, ending a 50-year league drought for the Blues.

goal.com

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Much as I'd love to get all up in arms about what a gype Mourinho is, I'm pretty sure he just says these things to amuse himself, so I find it hard to hate him for that particular reason.

Wolfpac4Life

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.Baggio, Van Basten, Maradona
Cristina said:
Mourinho: Before Me Chelsea Hadn’t Won For 50 Years!

Inter boss Jose Mourinho has once again blown his own trumpet by reminding everyone that before he arrived at former club Chelsea, they hadn’t won the title for 50 years.

Mourinho has been causing great controversy in Italy since taking over at Inter at the beginning of June, and he has recently been involved in an explosive slagging match with Catania sporting director Pietro Lo Monaco, who last week told him he “deserved a smack in the teeth”.

The criticism that has been directed by some at Mourinho has mainly centred around his supposed lack of respect for others, and above all his arrogance.

At the weekend The Special One declared that “there was no coach better than me” in the whole world.

Mourinho has now further fueled his critics fire after yesterday talking up his achievements at Chelsea.

SKY journalist Massimo Mauro asked the coach whether he could repeat Fabio Capello’s record this season of winning three Scudetti on the trot for one team, given the fact Roberto Mancini won the Campionato for Inter in both 2007 and 2008.

"I do not know whether it is more difficult to win three times in a row, or to win after 50 years ... as I did at Chelsea," was the Portuguese's reply.

Mourinho won the English championship in 2005 in his first season at Chelsea, ending a 50-year league drought for the Blues.

goal.com
chelseaboughtitft4.jpg

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Learn Some Respect, Mourinho, We're Not In England - Beretta

Lecce coach Mario Beretta believes Inter tactician Jose Mourinho needs to buck up his ideas and show more respect towards teams and other managers. The Giallorossi boss has told the Portuguese boss that things are different in Italy and reminded him that he is no longer in England...

The 'Special One' has got everyone talking without even saying a word as he has left his media duties to his assistant coach, Giuseppe Baresi.

Beretta is not happy with the way Mourinho decided not to give an interview after the Lecce game and he believes it was a blatant lack of respect towards him, his players and the fans.

"Mourinho never says anything banal and it would have been interesting to see his views on the game," said Beretta.

"I think he needs to show more respect towards journalists, fans and Lecce.

"He used to do what he wanted in England but here we are in Italy and it doesn't work like that.

"I give certain resposibilities to my staff, but some institutional roles are down to me."

The former Chelsea coach has decided not to take part in pre and post match press conferences because it is believed he doesn't like the Italian media.

goal.com

Schedule