04/05 numbers. Costacurta back in 5!

costacurta5

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Costacurta, Leonardo, Ambrosini, Brocchi
This is how it should be. He should have goten the nr.5 allready last yoar if you ask me.

New Abbitati number...again.
MILAN - Here are the shirt numbers of the Rossoneri for the 2004/05 season:

17 ABBIATI
12 FIORI
1 DIDA

2 CAFU
5 COSTACURTA
4 KALADZE
3 MALDINI
13 NESTA
26 PANCARO
14 SIMIC
31 STAM

45 ABATE
23 AMBROSINI
32 BROCCHI
24 DHORASOO
8 GATTUSO
22 KAKA'
21 PIRLO
10 RUI COSTA
20 SEEDORF
27 SERGINHO

11 CRESPO
9 INZAGHI
18 POZZI
7 SHEVCHENKO
15 TOMASSON

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
nice that billy is the 5 again... and abbiati in 17 again too...

how about the new milan members???
Stam --- 31 --- I think is ok... was his number...
Abate --- 45 --- finally he was taking as a first team member... but with that number I don't know...
Dhorasoo --- 24 --- is ok for him... :tongue:
Crespo --- 11 --- I hope that rivaldo's curse don't get over him...
Pozzi --- 18 --- I think that with this number this kid will have more chances to get in the first team... ciao borriello... :rolleyes:

And that's all... kaka is still with the 22... an unique number for the one... :devil2: jajaja

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Agreed. Redondo's 4 years and 7 appearences for Milan did not merit him taking Billy's kit number that he held proudly for over a decade just because we thought we could do without his services for a month and a half a few years ago. Getting him back after that incident proved to be crucial at various times the last two seasons.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Bojangles said:
costacurta5 said:

possibly the worst number I'ver ever seen on a soccer kit

remember that the numbers up to 40 are to primavera players or cantera players(spain name) or minors players(venezuela's name) that when the first team need them call them with that higger number... to no have problems with the lower numbers of other players... :rolleyes:
And that's the reason I am telling you that now pozzi we will have more chances in the first team... without pippo and that number... means something, doesn't it???

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Pozzi said he chose 18 cause he's 18 years old... ;)

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Crespo 11 ;)

11x2 = 22 goals this season :)

Reaction score
Great to hear that Billy's back with 5. He's one of my all times favourite players. He's also one of the symbols of Milan. The same category as Paolo, Franco ano Mauro. So he deffinitely deserved his old number.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Good to hear that he is back to no.5 I hope with this he performs even better and it incourages him to stay in football for longer... !!

K77SH C

Primavera
Reaction score
Well I have Kaka 22, Pirlo 21 and Rui costa 10 on my tops so Im glad none of them have changed :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
stam---31
nesta--13
paolo---3

cool.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
Agreed. Redondo's 4 years and 7 appearences for Milan did not merit him taking Billy's kit number that he held proudly for over a decade just because we thought we could do without his services for a month and a half a few years ago. Getting him back after that incident proved to be crucial at various times the last two seasons.

When we bought Redondo he was possbile the worlds best player. I watched him for Real that season - i dont think ive ever seen anyone dominate a match like him.

Sad to see what happened to him :(

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Melbourne said:
DonippoRuiShevdini said:

When we bought Redondo he was possbile the worlds best player. I watched him for Real that season - i dont think ive ever seen anyone dominate a match like him.

yeah, redondo was incredible...just think if we would of had redondo and rui costa at the top of their games together...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fbvanBasten said:
Billy and 5......I think that number will represent his appearences in the first team in this season..... :D

billy and stam are the only back up cbs we have. if stam is used as a right back too, costacurta is the only true center back we have in cover...thats kind of a scary thought. i wish we had roque junior back. ;)
kaladze can play in the middle too though.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
us_bombs said:
Melbourne said:
DonippoRuiShevdini said:

yeah, redondo was incredible...just think if we would of had redondo and rui costa at the top of their games together...

I agree with both of you. He was the player of the UEFA cup that year. His performance at Old Trafford is still a classic in Madrid and for every football fanatic around the world. Very Reminiscent of Savecevic vs. Barca for us in 94.

Boban

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Nesta
yeah doubt he will get a chance lol to play with such a quilty side

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Boban said:
yeah doubt he will get a chance lol to play with such a quilty side

Maybe more chance in Coppa Italia :devil2: . Anyway, it's nice to see a no.5 Billy.

Schedule